WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, The Sands, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, Rogue CONclave, SECFanatics, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Lardyland, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, The Flying Spaghetti Monster Lands, Chicken overlords, Edmundian Empire, The Interdimensional Community, Bus Stop, Thanksgiving, and 16 others.Union of Shoddy Subaverage Republics, Empire of Galea, The Dogetopian Network, Pravda, Mission Crabs, Wealth, nasunia, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, United Otter Emirates, The Nuclear Wastes, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, South pacific gyre, The Cursed Continent of Lodoss, MentosLand, The Billboard, and Fredonia.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Flying Fishes Bait Shop
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop is ranked 3,832nd in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Angling Paradise of Grizzled Old Fisherman||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“It’s Fish O’Clock Somewhere!”|
|2.||The Glamping RV of Camp Host||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Camping is In-Tents!!”|
|3.||The Legendary Squadron of Zeppelin Drivers||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Fly High”|
|4.||The Blazing Hot Frontier of MORNINGCALM||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Dadgum it’s hot!”|
|5.||The High Shaman of Zia Thunderbirds||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Thunder-Thunder-Thunderbirds-Ho!”|
|6.||The Cajun empire of Mermaids of the Bayou||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“Slay the WICKED unbelievers!”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of The Alligator King||Libertarian Police State Slightly Overzealous Peoples Democracy||“Bigger than the biggest animal on the planet!”|
|8.||The Eternal Greatness of Pelican Empire||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“The weak shall perish. All hail Pelicania!”|
|9.||The USSR of Comradeistan||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Workers of the World, Unite!”|
|10.||The Dominion of PURPLE BIGFOOT||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Hhaarrgghh-Umph!”|
- : The Federation of Sovern of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Flying Fishes Bait Shop and Fredonia.
- : The Angling Paradise of Grizzled Old Fisherman agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Church of Flying Spaghetti Monster and The Flying Fishes Bait Shop.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Flying Fishes Bait Shop and The Billboard.
- : The Angling Paradise of Grizzled Old Fisherman agreed to construct embassies with The Billboard.
- : The Rogue Nation of The Alligator King arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Rogue Nation of The Alligator King ceased to exist.
- : The Borderlands of The Billboard Owner of the region The Billboard proposed constructing embassies.
The Flying Fishes Bait Shop Regional Message Board
Fish for Shrimp?
The Host turns the card over and carefully examines both sides.
This seems to be in order! We do indeed deal in shrimp, crawfish, all sorts of fishes, and even offer Lamingtons in the Bait Shop.
Now please — what would you like? And have you checked our mailer for coupons?
Nods impressed with the wide array of options.
How about this, we'll buy a bit of everything in bulk for our first shipment. Run a seafood poll and check to see what our customers are enjoying and then set up a more standard order. Sound good?
Just a heads up, I'm guessing shrimp will likely be a major player in our future.
In the mystical land of Mosquito lake, one of the local mermaids emerges from the water to give a grand, mind-blowing world changing speech-only for said mosquitos to attack her. She quickly finds that the place mermaids are meant to be is underwater, not abovewater.