WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Collective of Zergadnkastan (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Homelands, Bus Stop, Future Earth, Regionless, Dauiland, SECFanatics, Sunalaya, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Mysterious Raiders, The Great Universe, Driselbia, The Galactic Imperium, United We Stand, Force, and 47 others.Northern Atlantic Ocean, Existence, Gypsy Lands, Lardyland, Hollow Point, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Christmas, Nintendo, Australia, Arctic, One big Island, Underworld, Roman Empire, Solid Kingdom, The Illuminati, The SOP, Cape of Good Hope, Florida, Weed, The Graveyard, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Libertas, Lezra, Mordkan Empire, The Great and Mighty Region of Morshu, The Proletariat Coalition, The Church of Yesnt, The Dawn of Unity, Dream Land, Alyr, The Dank Meme Alliance, Coalition of Nations, United Otter Emirates, The Atheist Empire, Association of the Countries of the Free, Seblaria, Non Aligned Movement, Vixus, Apothia, Soviet Democracy, Europe but better, U R N, Deltadome, The united nations of liberalia, The Nudist Dreamland, URCR, and Africa.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in The Great Experiment
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, The Great Experiment is ranked 8,250th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Grandfather Land of Yanuvi||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Sit unitatis defendat omnes”|
|2.||The Democratic States of Epsilon-minus Semi-Morons||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Ow My Balls!”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of The Balkanian Confederation||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Confoederatio de Haemus reique publicae Democraticae”|
|4.||The Combined NatSyn States of Nightcrest||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“In history, change is necessary, especially in politics”|
|5.||The Republic of Libera Populum||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Vires fiducia”|
|6.||The Federation of Soldatria||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“We are the sower, the seed, and the field.”|
|7.||The Imperial Realm of Biggoland||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Unam gentem, unum regnum, unum cultura.”|
|8.||The Empire of Manzanita||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“The Future Isn't What It Used To Be”|
|9.||The Empire of India-Bengal||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|10.||The Socialist Republic of Vacstysia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“For glory!”|
- : The Commonwealth of Fielstan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Singahpour arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Singahpor arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Democratic States of Badlandcountry arrived from Montrandecs Neighbours.
- : The Queendom of Lurnfire departed this region for Wintercrest.
- : The Holy Empire of Holy Empire of Holy Empire of Loaf appointed The Allied States of ImperialRepublic as Administrator with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Great Experiment.
- : The Holy Empire of Holy Empire of Holy Empire of Loaf removed Appearance, Communications, and Embassies authority from The Kingdom of Pekares and renamed the office from "Administrator / Mästare av Omröstningar" to "Mästare av Omröstningar" in The Great Experiment.
- : The Queendom of Lurnfire arrived from Europeia.
- : The Community of Libertarian Party departed this region for NationStates.
- : The Community of Libertarian Party arrived from The North Pacific.
The Great Experiment Regional Message Board
Greetings! Click the discord link.
It seems that the politics of The Great Experiment are largely defunct: a bill hasn't been proposed or passed in weeks, I received only three ballots for Administrator, and administrators haven't used their powers at all in recent times. Do we want to change this?
i just got here. I ain't know much o' much, was it or used to be mor' er' so active