WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Grand Council of Brookfield, The Great Universe, Aeterna Publicae, Lardyland, The Twin Cities, League Of Allied Powers, Heiliges Remisches Reich, The Embassy, The Moderate Alliance, Fredonia, Union of Justice, Montrandecs Neighbours, and Rejuvenia.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Capitalist, Capitalist, Casual, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Founderless, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Minuscule, and 5 others.Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Password, Role Player, and Socialist.
The Greater World contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Greater World
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Greater World is ranked 20,513th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Ugrealpian||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Free Land of Neo Eireann||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“We Will Endure”|
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and The Greater World.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Greater World.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Great Region and The Greater World.
- : The Democratic Republic of Hopal of the region The Great Region ordered the closure of its embassy in The Greater World.
- : Embassy cancelled between Rat nations assembly and The Greater World.
- : Embassy cancelled between Britianish Isles and The Greater World.
- : The Republic of Aquila 023 of the region Britianish Isles ordered the closure of its embassy in The Greater World.
- : The Free State of Befreitland of the region The Twin Cities cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Greater World.
- : Puppyboi46 of the region The Twin Cities ordered the closure of its embassy in The Greater World.
- : The Holy Empire of Heiliges Remisches Reich of the region Heiliges Remisches Reich cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Greater World.
The Greater World Regional Message Board
I say we keep this region and Rogueda and Radical should continue to rule but also remove the password entry
The issue with that is our lack of a founder. This means we are very susceptible to raiding.
It's been an honor to serve this region since my founding. I served my first term as Cartographer and followed that with Grand Kommieczar ever since. I have been delegate twice and I started the discord. This region will hold a special place in the history books, but its time has come to an end. The absence of GreaterEurope and the lack of a recruiting bot has doomed this region. I hope my expectations for the future of this region are wrong, but I can not see a bright ending. In light of these events, I will be stepping down as Grand Kommieczar. I will then continue to found a new region. I form this new region for the security and potential a region with its founder possesses. I thank you all for the experience and memories I have gained during my time serving this region. Today, October 19, 2019, is my final day in The Greater World. I extend to you an invitation to my new region and bid the rest farewell.
Rogueda and Skrrtistann
Well... I'm gonna move to Rejuvenia. I hope to see you all there. The Greater World will always have a special place in my heart.
I don't understand why this once great region is collapsing. I'm just going to stay with this until I am the only player left because I love this place :(.
Since GreaterEurope left, there is very little way to protect against raiding. Most of us have moved to Rejuvenia anyways. You are welcome here.
ATTENTION EMBASSY REGION
OFFICIAL WARNING FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE
This message will be sent to all Embassy regions. Your region is NOT the only region to receive this message.
The Union of Justice is currently going through its list of embassies and doing a sort of “spring cleaning.” This means that the Union of Justice Government will be shutting down our embassies with regions that have been raided or deemed too inactive. The UOJ government has decided that a region with no rmb posts within a period of 28-30 days constitutes it as an inactive/dead region. Raided regions will have their embassy with us shut down automatically unless an appeal is sent to a member of the UOJ government, preferably myself or the Foreign Minister Pidg.
The UOJ government will look at the appeals and see which ones are substantial enough to keep said embassy regions open. We will alert you if your embassy with us is closing.
Please include as much information as you feel as if you need to state your case. Please include the following information at the least:
- Region Name
- WA Delegate Name
- Regional Leader Name
(If the WA Delegate and Leader are the same person then just send that nations name)
- Founder Name
- At least Three reasons why the embassy should not close.
OFFICE OF THE VICE FOUNDER OF THE UNION OF JUSTICE