by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Hole To Hide In RMB

WA Delegate: The Royal Dominion of Candensia (elected )

Founder: The Lenlyvitian Colony of Terra Voltera

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 80th Most Nations: 138th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,332nd+3
Largest Black Market: 2,120th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,289th Most Cultured: 2,367th
World Factbook Entry

~Welcome to the Hole To Hide In! ~
Founded September 6th, 2017

Here in The Hole To Hide In we have a great RPing community that is active and constantly growing. However, our former region, A Hole To Hide In, was really a gigantic black hole, and it's really not happy over it's abandonment. As a result, it has begun expanding and soon our entire RP will be engulfed and all will be destroyed. Talk about taking hiding in a hole to a extreme new level, eh? Join us in our imminent destruction! (And our Role Play :3)



All embassy requests will be rejected unless you review the Embassy Policy and fill out an Embassy Request Application.

Join our LinkDiscord! l Check out our regional Maps l Please Endorse Candensia l Click here for the LinkRP Time and Date.



  1. 3

    Season 2 Roleplay Preview

    BulletinNews by Candensia . 241 reads.

  2. 5

    Requesting a Map Spot and Role Play Maps

    BulletinPolicy by Antekuna . 1,113 reads.

  3. 8

    Roleplay & Technology Rules

    BulletinPolicy by Candensia . 2,434 reads.

  4. 3

    Roleplay Post Guide & RP Mentors

    BulletinPolicy by Candensia . 403 reads.

  5. 4

    Guide to The League of Nations

    FactbookInternational by Cenagrad . 377 reads.

  6. 1

    Official RP Alliances

    BulletinPolicy by Antekuna . 178 reads.

  7. 1

    THTHI Embassy Policy

    BulletinPolicy by Terra Voltera . 616 reads.

  8. 3

    Getting Involved

    BulletinPolicy by Candensia . 652 reads.

▼ 5 More

Embassies: 10000 Islands, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Union of Democratic States, Avadam Inn, Rogue CONclave, Antifa, The MT Army, the Rejected Realms, Singapore, Japan, Greater Dienstad, Greater Arcadia, Philippines, Hoshizora, The Galactic Imperium, and 3 others.A Hole To Hide In, Thalassia, and The Astral Union.

Tags: Anime, Anti-Fascist, Casual, Enormous, Fantasy Tech, Future Tech, General Assembly, Issues Player, LGBT, Map, Modern Tech, Neutral, and 4 others.Offsite Chat, Role Player, Silly, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

The Hole To Hide In contains 134 nations, the 138th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Average in The Hole To Hide In

World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.

As a region, The Hole To Hide In is ranked 11,093rd in the world for Most Average.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Secular Reich of ArdivedsInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Der Mensch soll siegen”
2.The Imperium of AscoiyaInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Liberty, Freedom, and Solidarity”
3.The Holy Empire of OwOman and beyondInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“In OwO we trust”
4.The Kingdom of The Eaglelandian EmpireInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Long Live Our Influence.”
5.The United States of GrinestemisInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Strength Through Freedom”
6.The Constitutional Republic of South EasthernInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Hooot”
7.The Republic of SchwypiaInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Forever vigilant, forever prosperous”
8.The Confederacy of TransnisterInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Our country, our problem”
9.The Colony of North RenompraNew York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy“Strength Through Compliance”
10.The Unified Realms of RedpeppersInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Reclaim what was ours”
1234. . .1314»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Hole To Hide In Regional Message Board

Luwuia wrote:RP: Automating Ship Building

Luwuia is announcing a 1 Billion Dollar initiative to automate the shipbuilding process to drastically accelerate the speed at which Luwuian Navy ships are built. The initiative should finish within 8 years and by that time Ship building should be 80% Automated which the DOD projects will decrease the time it takes to build a Destroyer by 30% and an Aircraft Carrier by 10% with times decreasing even more so as technology advances.

RP: ships sipping silver
The econ groups, mainly the Techno sector, have decided that this is another opportunity to inflict prosperity growth as well as profits for the companies. The Commerce Guilds are willing to provide manpower and ship building facilities and share their own techniques for high level contracts and deals regarding the ships. The Trade Clans, realizing that this will be demanding much by way of material, is willing to ship the materials and components for a far cheaper price than what the other companies in the nation can offer. The Banking federation has also proposed to provide millions and if necessary, billions to the nation by way of loans to help fund the project, even offering to lower the interest rates and offer extra lines for credit if needed. Finally, the Techno sector has offered to help spearhead the project with its own highly advanced methods and extremely powerful factories that pump out needed parts and machines to complete the project for less extreme prices.

Kavastor wrote:RP: ships sipping silver
The econ groups, mainly the Techno sector, have decided that this is another opportunity to inflict prosperity growth as well as profits for the companies. The Commerce Guilds are willing to provide manpower and ship building facilities and share their own techniques for high level contracts and deals regarding the ships. The Trade Clans, realizing that this will be demanding much by way of material, is willing to ship the materials and components for a far cheaper price than what the other companies in the nation can offer. The Banking federation has also proposed to provide millions and if necessary, billions to the nation by way of loans to help fund the project, even offering to lower the interest rates and offer extra lines for credit if needed. Finally, the Techno sector has offered to help spearhead the project with its own highly advanced methods and extremely powerful factories that pump out needed parts and machines to complete the project for less extreme prices.

RP: Luwuia Accepts

Luwuia sees this as a beneficial deal and accepts it. Luwuia is looking forward to doing business with Kavastor in the future.

Luwuia wrote:RP: Luwuia Accepts

Luwuia sees this as a beneficial deal and accepts it. Luwuia is looking forward to doing business with Kavastor in the future.

RP: the wheels turn
Quickly and effectively, pans and operations are put into effect and multiple ships head into Luwuia to begin gearing up operations while the groups establish the initiatives on each front of production
RP: And Sold!
The Econ groups have stared offering to sell weapons and arms ranging from that of pistols and ammunition, to missiles and heavy artillery to the nation for reasonable contract.

RP:Factory Immigration act As of today we will be Lease the Federation 25%of our Total Factory Output and are Temporarily Donating 75% of our navy to the Federation . Please note that any federation member can use these assets at their will.

RP: Operation hydra

The ships provided by Ascoiya will be used to commence with the invasion of mainland Luwuia to deal a swift strike to Luwuia, this operation will commence in about roughly six days or when the enemies within has been wiped out.

Arkosta wrote:-|ROLEPLAY: The Arkostan-Lirana War

The Second Imperium of Arkosta, under the guise of the Arkostan sovereign Konig Friedrich Edwin Von Jagerfaust, has declared a legitimate war, under the pretexts of the Lirana's cowardly assassination of Arkostan diplomat Wilbert Aladaberd Brauner, who was sent to the LCS 'Venom' Destroyer to compromise a way to peacefully steer out of the waters of war, and their subsequent attack on Arkostan naval vessels. The Arkostan reserve fleets which acted as a defense fleet for the diplomatic force of ninety-one ships, mainly corvettes, and destroyers, have been given new directives to return to Arkostan waters, where preparations for a very aggressive assault by the Lirana are expected, whilst any surviving naval vessels from the close-quarters combat with Lirana ships are to do the same. As these fleets retreat, they are to begin dropping traps, such as anti-ship mines and assaults from small four-five plane teams of torpedo and dive-bombers, and deter the Lirana from advancing, as information of Lirana vessel numbers is being counted from the retreating diplomatic fleet. The aftermath of the initial outbreak of war has been counted to 29-30 warships, mainly corvettes and one of Arkosta's battleships, out of the ninety-one ships, while another eight ships have become immobilized due to the damage to main engine rooms and fuel compartments. However, while the surface ships have begun their tactical retreat, Arkosta's fearless and silent killers; U-Boats, will be spread across the Bay of Pontricaire to sink other submarines, transport, and war vessels. Because of the fact that these submarines are less advanced than those of Lirana design, due to the technological gap between the two of the nations' militaries, the U-Boats will travel in small wolfpacks of two to three vessels and will rely on luring and ambush tactics to sink enemy subs, as well as surface reconnaissance from aircraft. When the ships arrive in Arkostan waters, they are to refuel and rearm, while damaged ships will begin heavy repairs, and spread out across surrounding international waters to disallow flanking attack. The ships are to be organized into three layers of defense to fit with the currently needed war doctrine. The first layer will be mainly be made up of fast-attack torpedo and anti-air gunboats, corvettes, destroyers, and a few bigger ships, such as battlecruisers and heavy cruisers. Acting as a mobile defense, and even offense when needed, the ships will perform patrols across water and setup anti-ship traps. The second layer of defense will be made up of various battlecruisers, cruisers, battleships, frigates, cruisers, and destroyers and will be used as the main 'Iron Wall' against the Lirana threats offensives. Artillery, weapons platform, and aircraft carriers will make up the last line of ships, using their support weapons and capabilities to immediately aid the defense of a sector or region. Naval airforce aircraft will begin routinely patrols and small assaults on Lirana ships to further deter and break up their fleet.

With the Imperial Army nearing full-mobilization and strength, with columns upon columns of armored vehicles and infantrymen being immediately deployed to the 'sea-front', where they will take entrenchment of the various laid out fortifications and outposts that make the nation's coastal defenses and arm said fortifications and positions with anti-ship, tank and infantry weapons, as they begin preparing, both strategically and mentally, for a possible Lirana breakthrough and beach landing on Arkostan soils. Although suitable spots for an effective landing would be stretched and few, which can result in severe disorientation and effective dispatching of said enemy troops, the Arkostan Imperial Armed Forces are taking no chances, seeing as any possible entrance into Arkosta lands have been blocked off by natural or manned structures, such as fortifications and sand mass structures, followed by anti-infantry/tank mines and small infantry foxholes on the ground, whilst heavier fortifications are placed on the cliffs for a greater perimeter view. Bunkers will be placed with Arkostan's most powerful anti-armor weapon, the 20.1cm Assualt Gun, and will be supported by smaller 12.8cm and 10cm anti-tank guns. Infantrymen are to begin planting machineguns and take stationary posts, with support troops consisting of engineering, reconnaissance, and communications teams. Armored vehicles, especially assault guns and tank destroyers, will be placed behind lines as reserve forces, with only a few heavier tanks and self-propelled guns being placed for infantry support at the front.

The Imperial Airforce will start deploying a large portion of its total aircraft, with many aircraft being sent to nearby airfields and bases near the coast, for their respective operations, patrols, and other directives. Mainly focusing on air superiority and constant patrol doctrine to ensure that the airspace is secured, and any incoming attack aircraft can be intercepted, aircraft will fly at different levels, working in conjunction to pursue and engage an enemy target. The lower aircraft will be the lighter ones, allowing for quick speed and maneuverability, in exchange for having less armaments. They will spot the enemy aircraft, while the upper aircraft, which is more armed than the lower ones, will use built-up energy from a short drive to rip apart enemies with their stronger armament. Naval aircraft are to deploy a similar tactic, using multiple layers of aircraft to spot and destroy enemy aircraft and ships. The only exception is that naval aircraft will be armed to the teeth, as they will take more daring missions such as targeting enemy submarines and vessels. As of now, the Imperial Armed forces will start the deployment of dozens and dozens of heavy close-air support aircraft and bombers, escorted by fighter-bombers, to engage enemy ships. The first assaults will begin by the start of nightfall after reconnaissance from submarines has proven safe for the attack. The assaults will mainly pick top-surface ships and any warship will be regarded as an enemy. ( Artaecus, Dwarf Land4 )

Small anti-air stations and heavy fortifications can be seen around cities and important strategic points, as civilians are evacuated by civil and military forces.

RP || Unprepared

    The Artaecusian forces sent to the Bay of Pontricare to conduct military excercises had been caught unprepared for a sudden nightfall raid by Arkostan forces. Radar had initially picked up the presence of multiple aircraft in the air coming from Arskota, which seemed unusual, but the Artaecusian legionnaires were confident it was not an attack. The first wave of aircraft managed to get the jump on the Artaecusians, with bombs landing direct hits and causing major damage to the surface ships while near misses caused damage to the hull below the water line.

    A destroyer, the AMS Nightwing, had taken sufficient damage to begin listing at extreme angles. The crew abandoned the ship before it capsized and sunk below the waves. It wasn't until after the sinking of the Nightwing that units began getting themselves together to deter the attackers. CIWS fire lit up the night sky, firing at anything that moved. Bombs at this point were finally intercepted with the anti-missile systems onboard the surface vessels, but it was too late as the damage had already been done.

    As morning came, the true extent of the damages became apparent. Flight decks were too damaged for fighters to take off from, several F/A-23's stored on deck were burned down from the raging fires caused by multiple bomb hits. The cruiser and destroyer escorts were left damaged with one of them having their mast completely wrecked.

RP || A declaration of war

    Following the surprise attack on Artaecusian legionnaires, Kaathe Rhinehardt officially declares war on Arkosta. The Nidhogg Legion will be sent to the Bay of Pontricare to provide support to the wounded fleet.

    ________________

    8th Marine Corps ['Seal Clubbers']

    • (16,000~) Infantry

    • (250) M7A4 | 'Slinger' Main Battle Tank

    • (125) M108 | 'Judicator' Artillery System

    • (125) M208A | 'Blackhound' APC/IFV

    • (75) F/A-23 | 'Black Eagle' Multi-purpose fighter

    • (30) V-76 | 'Harvester' Transport VTOL

    • (20) Various support aircraft

    • (5) TC9-class Troop Transports / Cargo ships

    • (12) Liberty-class Frigate

    • (8) Slaughter-class Destroyer

    • (4) Endurance-class Missile Cruiser

    • (1) Nemesis-class Escort Carrier | 'AMS Gough'

    • (1) Rhinehardt-class Aircraft Carrier | 'AMS Sulyvahn'

Dushkaria wrote:RP: Operation hydra

The ships provided by Ascoiya will be used to commence with the invasion of mainland Luwuia to deal a swift strike to Luwuia, this operation will commence in about roughly six days or when the enemies within has been wiped out.

RP: Luwuia prepared

Luwuia has accessed Federation naval assets and has readied all Luwuian Naval ships in the area. National Guard and SF teams are on high alert and are ready to respond to any threat within 1 hour's notice. RADAR and UAV Drones are being heavily utilized to spot any enemy forces before they reach the mainland.

Naval Assets
40 Destroyers
30 Submarines
2 Aircraft Carriers
10 Missile Cruisers
20 Corvettes
50 Patrol Boats
2 Amphibious Assault Ships

Ground Assets
500k National Guardsmen
300 SF (1st SMU Alpha)
5k Marines
300 L8A1 MBT's
300 Type 52 IFV's
150 Type 21 MGS

Air Assets
400 F-92's
100 Transport Planes
80 Long Range Bombers
80 Attack Helicopters

Arkosta wrote:-|ROLEPLAY: The Arkostan-Lirana War

The Second Imperium of Arkosta, under the guise of the Arkostan sovereign Konig Friedrich Edwin Von Jagerfaust, has declared a legitimate war, under the pretexts of the Lirana's cowardly assassination of Arkostan diplomat Wilbert Aladaberd Brauner, who was sent to the LCS 'Venom' Destroyer to compromise a way to peacefully steer out of the waters of war, and their subsequent attack on Arkostan naval vessels. The Arkostan reserve fleets which acted as a defense fleet for the diplomatic force of ninety-one ships, mainly corvettes, and destroyers, have been given new directives to return to Arkostan waters, where preparations for a very aggressive assault by the Lirana are expected, whilst any surviving naval vessels from the close-quarters combat with Lirana ships are to do the same. As these fleets retreat, they are to begin dropping traps, such as anti-ship mines and assaults from small four-five plane teams of torpedo and dive-bombers, and deter the Lirana from advancing, as information of Lirana vessel numbers is being counted from the retreating diplomatic fleet. The aftermath of the initial outbreak of war has been counted to 29-30 warships, mainly corvettes and one of Arkosta's battleships, out of the ninety-one ships, while another eight ships have become immobilized due to the damage to main engine rooms and fuel compartments. However, while the surface ships have begun their tactical retreat, Arkosta's fearless and silent killers; U-Boats, will be spread across the Bay of Pontricaire to sink other submarines, transport, and war vessels. Because of the fact that these submarines are less advanced than those of Lirana design, due to the technological gap between the two of the nations' militaries, the U-Boats will travel in small wolfpacks of two to three vessels and will rely on luring and ambush tactics to sink enemy subs, as well as surface reconnaissance from aircraft. When the ships arrive in Arkostan waters, they are to refuel and rearm, while damaged ships will begin heavy repairs, and spread out across surrounding international waters to disallow flanking attack. The ships are to be organized into three layers of defense to fit with the currently needed war doctrine. The first layer will be mainly be made up of fast-attack torpedo and anti-air gunboats, corvettes, destroyers, and a few bigger ships, such as battlecruisers and heavy cruisers. Acting as a mobile defense, and even offense when needed, the ships will perform patrols across water and setup anti-ship traps. The second layer of defense will be made up of various battlecruisers, cruisers, battleships, frigates, cruisers, and destroyers and will be used as the main 'Iron Wall' against the Lirana threats offensives. Artillery, weapons platform, and aircraft carriers will make up the last line of ships, using their support weapons and capabilities to immediately aid the defense of a sector or region. Naval airforce aircraft will begin routinely patrols and small assaults on Lirana ships to further deter and break up their fleet.

With the Imperial Army nearing full-mobilization and strength, with columns upon columns of armored vehicles and infantrymen being immediately deployed to the 'sea-front', where they will take entrenchment of the various laid out fortifications and outposts that make the nation's coastal defenses and arm said fortifications and positions with anti-ship, tank and infantry weapons, as they begin preparing, both strategically and mentally, for a possible Lirana breakthrough and beach landing on Arkostan soils. Although suitable spots for an effective landing would be stretched and few, which can result in severe disorientation and effective dispatching of said enemy troops, the Arkostan Imperial Armed Forces are taking no chances, seeing as any possible entrance into Arkosta lands have been blocked off by natural or manned structures, such as fortifications and sand mass structures, followed by anti-infantry/tank mines and small infantry foxholes on the ground, whilst heavier fortifications are placed on the cliffs for a greater perimeter view. Bunkers will be placed with Arkostan's most powerful anti-armor weapon, the 20.1cm Assualt Gun, and will be supported by smaller 12.8cm and 10cm anti-tank guns. Infantrymen are to begin planting machineguns and take stationary posts, with support troops consisting of engineering, reconnaissance, and communications teams. Armored vehicles, especially assault guns and tank destroyers, will be placed behind lines as reserve forces, with only a few heavier tanks and self-propelled guns being placed for infantry support at the front.

The Imperial Airforce will start deploying a large portion of its total aircraft, with many aircraft being sent to nearby airfields and bases near the coast, for their respective operations, patrols, and other directives. Mainly focusing on air superiority and constant patrol doctrine to ensure that the airspace is secured, and any incoming attack aircraft can be intercepted, aircraft will fly at different levels, working in conjunction to pursue and engage an enemy target. The lower aircraft will be the lighter ones, allowing for quick speed and maneuverability, in exchange for having less armaments. They will spot the enemy aircraft, while the upper aircraft, which is more armed than the lower ones, will use built-up energy from a short drive to rip apart enemies with their stronger armament. Naval aircraft are to deploy a similar tactic, using multiple layers of aircraft to spot and destroy enemy aircraft and ships. The only exception is that naval aircraft will be armed to the teeth, as they will take more daring missions such as targeting enemy submarines and vessels. As of now, the Imperial Armed forces will start the deployment of dozens and dozens of heavy close-air support aircraft and bombers, escorted by fighter-bombers, to engage enemy ships. The first assaults will begin by the start of nightfall after reconnaissance from submarines has proven safe for the attack. The assaults will mainly pick top-surface ships and any warship will be regarded as an enemy. ( Artaecus, Dwarf Land4 )

Small anti-air stations and heavy fortifications can be seen around cities and important strategic points, as civilians are evacuated by civil and military forces.

RP: sunk
After this attack, the fleets have lost another 8 vessels, all corvettes or frigates at the edge of the group. Lirana aircraft have been given orders to engage the Arkostans, and to evaluate the risks. The primary targets given are the fleet carriers and battleships, followed by any escort carriers. The 4th fleet is beginning to move out to support the 3 fleets engaged, with the Time of arrival expected to be in a month. Offers have also been given to any government or private entity to begin construction of Auxiliary floating drydocks, with the exception of Kavastor

Dwarf Land4 wrote:


RP: sunk
After this attack, the fleets have lost another 8 vessels, all corvettes or frigates at the edge of the group. Lirana aircraft have been given orders to engage the Arkostans, and to evaluate the risks. The primary targets given are the fleet carriers and battleships, followed by any escort carriers. The 4th fleet is beginning to move out to support the 3 fleets engaged, with the Time of arrival expected to be in a month. Offers have also been given to any government or private entity to begin construction of Auxiliary floating drydocks, with the exception of Kavastor

RP: Building Connections
The Blayredeshian arms manufacturing company known as the Rey Arms Company has reached out to the government of Dwarf Land4 to offer their services in the construction of auxiliary floating drydocks for the country. The Company estimates it will require less than 8 months to complete one dry dock and another 2 months will be required for it to reach Dwarf Land4, and will cost 890,000 Blayre Marks per dry dock. Blayre Marks are roughly worth the same as a Dwarven Onyx. The Rey Arms Company is a Texar based arms company owned by the Breck Family; an elite Blayredeshian family with connections to the Emperor and the owners of the Texar Oil Company as well as Biaf Motors.

October 6th, 2192 (January 31st, 2102)

RP: I can't count the reasons I should stay

As election day is tomorrow, people are piling outside of election centers. Tomorrow, the fate of the country will be decided. Tomorrow, everything might stay the same, change for the better, or take a turn for the worst.

Forum View

Advertisement