WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Skyonder
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Union of Nationalists, Altmora, Fifth Empire, The Embassy, The Reich, Farkasfalka, The Union Of National Socialists, United Fascist Workers Association, Christian Internationale, Siloso Beach, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, New Reich of Bunicken, The Association of The United Continents, and The Union of The Greater Axis Powers.
The Holy Reich of Bunicken contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in The Holy Reich of Bunicken
World Census agents attempted to lure citizens into committing various crimes in order to test the reluctance of citizens to break the law.
As a region, The Holy Reich of Bunicken is ranked 1,702nd in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Theocratic Republic of United Christian States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“In Hoc Signo Vinces”|
|2.||The Empire of Skyonder||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Brightest of all lights”|
|3.||The Queendom of MorrighanWarGoddess||Mother Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“For the Queen, The country, as we stand, we fight. ”|
|4.||The Empire of Raxus Ambassador 5||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Raxus!”|
- : The unified remnants of america ceased to exist.
- : Nationalist mayans ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Siegfried von Salzgitter Ghost departed this region for New Reich of Bunicken.
- : The People's Republic of Siegfried von Salzgitter Ghost arrived from The Pacific.
- : Xalkalan ceased to exist.
- : Baltitrap ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Un Limited of the region The Arena proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Raxus Ambassador 5 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Empire of Raxulan Legatus of the region Raxulan Bunicken Reich proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Skyonder arrived from New Reich of Bunicken.
The Holy Reich of Bunicken Regional Message Board
Welcome back Gagala.
Hey! Long not no see! How have you been?
Well, Nationalist Mayans did not stick around long