WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The NewsStand, SECFanatics, International Debating Area, The Bar on the corner of every region, Ancient Lands, The Embassy, United States of America, Bus Stop, Hollow Point, nasunia, Republic Of Thanos, and Montrandecs Neighbours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Hood
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, The Hood is ranked 9,775th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Douglassland||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“If there is no struggle, there is no progress”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Gollem||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Gollem, gollem”|
|3.||The United States of New Colonias||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“If You Want Peace, Prepare For War”|
|4.||The Bottles Full of Olde English 800||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“The Legend”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Greater Wesavargly||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The doo-ha ceased to exist.
- : The United States of New Colonias lost WA Delegate status.
- : Embassy established between The Hood and Montrandecs Neighbours.
- : The Republic of East Samarand of the region Montrandecs Neighbours agreed to construct embassies.
- : The United States of New Colonias proposed constructing embassies with Montrandecs Neighbours.
- : The doo-ha arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy established between The Hood and Republic Of Thanos.
- : Embassy established between The Hood and Nasunia.
- : The United States of New Colonias agreed to construct embassies with Republic Of Thanos.
- : The Empire of Kordesia of the region Republic Of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
The Hood Regional Message Board
Come on Cindy this silent treatment is really unfair.
Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
I Corinthians 13:1-13 NKJV
Hello all! Hope everyone in The Hood is having a good week.