WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Pannau
Last WA Update:
The Imperial Guard contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The Imperial Guard
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The Imperial Guard is ranked 3,553rd in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Social Democratic Republic of Merriwhether||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Shyoka arysalin'kan atsuredyahe belar was hyshuarem”|
|2.||The Imperial Domination of Ginkersnort||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“If the sea disappears, beg Taikoku.”|
|3.||The Federation of Pannau||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Every Wall is a Door!”|
- : Taikoku ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of AtlaeV departed this region for Frozen Circle.
- : The Republic of AtlaeVI departed this region for Anzia.
- : The Republic of AtlaeV arrived from Frozen Circle.
- : The Republic of AtlaeVI arrived from Clipperton.
- : The Republic of AtlaeVI departed this region for Clipperton.
- : The Republic of AtlaeVI arrived from Algebra II.
- : The Federation of Pannau arrived from Osiris.
- : The Principality of Glave3 departed this region for Adven.
- : The Principality of Glave3 arrived from Brazll.
The Imperial Guard Regional Message Board
I was going to say happy holidays but realized the post was from 200 days ago. X.x
Hahaha xD. Well Happy late 4th! I hope that everyone is having an enjoyable summer.
TY Merriwhether for saving me from the zombies
Aye. I also thought exterminating the zombie menace in the rest of the Guard would then slow them down in Merriwhether, but honestly I couldn't tell. The death squads are only competent to delete zombies in other nations. :F
So far so good! Trying to get used to wearing a mask with glasses lol.