WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Union of Liberal Nations, Warzone Australia, United Christian Empires of the West, The Monarchy alliance, Dauiland, Right to Life, International Debating Area, Dolla Holla, Meat, The Interdimensional Community, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Krillin, Gypsy Lands, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Yuno, and 38 others.Hollow Point, Slavija, Rogue CONclave, Anarchy, Chicken overlords, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, Free Market Federation, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Lezzie, Federation of Conservative Nations, Bus Stop, Zentari, The Independent Newspaper, The Moderate Alliance, Christmas, The Great Universe, nasunia, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Union of Nationalists, The Dank Meme Alliance, United States of America, Lardyland, New Augrativan Kingdom, The Nordics, Former United States of America, International sovereignty pact, Swedes, Silverhold, United We Stand, ITALIA, Ancient Lands, Ozymandium, Haiku, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The New Horizon, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Bharat, and China.
The International Polling Zone contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in The International Polling Zone
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The International Polling Zone is ranked 17,452nd in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Nambian Covfefe Subsidiary of Felix Legion II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
|2.||The Multinational Conglomerate of Nambian Covfefe Company||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Dream Land and The International Polling Zone.
- : Jaytucky ceased to exist.
- : The United of we can't of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Powerhouse State of Fdryden of the region Union of Democrats proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union of Democrats and The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy cancelled between India and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Hindu Rashtra of Hindu Mahasabha of the region India ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : The Social Democratic Dominion of Hopal of the region Union of Democrats ordered the closure of its embassy in The International Polling Zone.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Region Name and The International Polling Zone.
The International Polling Zone Regional Message Board
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
We, Region Name, are supporting Kuriko for Secretary-General because he is giving the power back to the people. He is ending the General Assembly's dominance over every nation and sending that mass power to the nations of NationStates. He is defending the rights of the people and that is what Region Name stands for. He is not leftist and unlike other candidates, he doesn't only focus on the rights of the LGBTQ community. I'm not saying we don't support that, it's just that that is the only thing they focus on. He is opening up the Security Council to every type of nation you can think of, so please, vote Kuriko!
Pretty much :)
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.