WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, nasunia, Allied States of the New Europe Union, Donjia, Region Name, democratic union of free states, The Galactic Empire of Britain, United Bird Nations, Christmas, The Moderate Alliance, The Independent Newspaper, Zentari, Bus Stop, Union of Democrats, Federation of Conservative Nations, Lezzie, and 54 others.Pangea Oceania, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Free Market Federation, Warzone Airspace, The NewsStand, Warzone Africa, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, India, Chicken overlords, Anarchy, Rogue CONclave, Slavija, Union of Nationalists, Kebabistan, Hollow Point, The Dank Meme Alliance, United States of America, SECFanatics, Yuno, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gypsy Lands, Krillin, The Bar on the corner of every region, Warzone Australia, Lardyland, The Embassy, Mordkan Empire, New Augrativan Kingdom, The Nordics, Former United States of America, International sovereignty pact, Silverhold, Swedes, United We Stand, ITALIA, International Debating Area, Ancient Lands, Ozymandium, The New United Commonwealth, Haiku, The Meme Union, United Imperial Union, Mission Crabs, Dream Land, Rebels of the World, Dythinia, The New Horizon, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, The united nations of liberalia, Meat, Dolla Holla, The Interdimensional Community, and Bharat.
The International Polling Zone contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The International Polling Zone
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The International Polling Zone is ranked 9,334th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Multinational Conglomerate of Nambian Covfefe Company||Capitalist Paradise Corporate Slave State||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
|2.||The Nambian Covfefe Subsidiary of Felix Legion II||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Made with 100% confusion!”|
- : The Community of The Capital Region of Brussels of the region United World Nations Observer Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Finns and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Queendom of One Small Island of the region Warzone Sandbox rejected a request from The International Polling Zone to establish embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Interdimensional Community and The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy established between Bharat and The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy established between Dolla Holla and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Administrated things of The Democratic Commonwealth of Svarograd of the region Olgienslavia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Meat and The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy cancelled between Olgienslavia and The International Polling Zone.
- : Embassy cancelled between Europe but better and The International Polling Zone.
The International Polling Zone Regional Message Board
The tech companies have made life better for people and are at the forefront for developing new technology, I don't think anything should be d ok e to them at the moment.
Ah, I should've included the platform vs. publisher thing as an option. I completely forgot about that lol
I only chose the second-to-last option because it said "Don't mess with the Zucc." which made me laugh.
My actual opinion on this would be that tech companies should be treated with suspicion, however, they should still be trusted, if that makes sense.
These companies do take your data and use it, so you shouldn't put all your info in their hands. However, that doesn't mean "NEVER USE THE INTERNET OH NO!"
Just be careful online, and you're good.