by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Land of Kings and Emperors Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6741,6751,6761,6771,6781,6791,680. . .1,7421,743»

Jeanneva wrote:Also how do we declare war here?

Rp means roleplay,and declaring war doesn't really happen alot,buuut raids exist,they dont happen much,but for now just focus on your issues and population,economy and all that,you start with 5 million people as population,everyday is +1 million,so eventually you'll get a well sized population,issues give you stuff like,tv-shows that aren't family-friendly,ban,put in censoring,or just let it happen,any decision is crucial,just think well,and don't worry about wrong decisions yet.

Merkanost wrote:Rp means roleplay,and declaring war doesn't really happen alot,buuut raids exist,they dont happen much,but for now just focus on your issues and population,economy and all that,you start with 5 million people as population,everyday is +1 million,so eventually you'll get a well sized population,issues give you stuff like,tv-shows that aren't family-friendly,ban,put in censoring,or just let it happen,any decision is crucial,just think well,and don't worry about wrong decisions yet.

Ohh thanks...

Greater imperial iran wrote:We believe of freedom of religion. It's a way to foster loyalty among our non-Muslim subjects.

People are free to express any religion they see fit in my nation...

But you’re still paying taxes to support the national church.

Grand Mythral and Greater imperial iran

Imperium Divinium wrote:People are free to express any religion they see fit in my nation...

But you’re still paying taxes to support the national church.

...uh....i..our religion is--..wait no..uh..Steve?

Jeanneva wrote:Ohh thanks :D What does RP mean?

Role Play.

Jeanneva wrote:Also how do we declare war here?

technically you cant, but you can role play one. im not sure on the details but someone else will more then likely fill you in

Post self-deleted by Reformatsiya.

Reformatsiya

How do wars and raids happen?

Greater imperial iran

Imperium Divinium wrote:People are free to express any religion they see fit in my nation...

But you’re still paying taxes to support the national church.

Islam has no centralised leadership but the government does use tax money to build houses of worship for Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

Reformatsiya wrote:How do wars and raids happen?

Hope this can answered your question

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=436894

Jeanneva wrote:Ohh thanks :D What does RP mean?

Roleplay.

Do not mind the earthquakes of today, we are merely doing... things that are definitely not tests of WMD's.

Allistair Union, Surala, Greater imperial iran, and Texas-California Union

Frolacia wrote:Do not mind the earthquakes of today, we are merely doing... things that are definitely not tests of WMD's.

😂 that is adorable.

Reformatsiya

Grand Mythral wrote:Hope this can answered your question

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=436894

Ah, I underestand now, thanks.

Reformatsiya wrote:Ah, I underestand now, thanks.

If you stil have something to ask, feel free to do it!

Frolacia wrote:Do not mind the earthquakes of today, we are merely doing... things that are definitely not tests of WMD's.

If you are testing wmd then be open and clear about it, not this sly double speak that lesser governments use.

Greater imperial iran wrote:Islam has no centralised leadership but the government does use tax money to build houses of worship for Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

No centralized religious leadership but there was always an authority that must be followed in politics in the form of the caliph at least until 1507 and the caliph or the authority will appear again in the form of the Mahdi or maybe even before that we don't know.

Greater imperial iran

The neo caliphate wrote:No centralized religious leadership but there was always an authority that must be followed in politics in the form of the caliph at least until 1507 and the caliph or the authority will appear again in the form of the Mahdi or maybe even before that we don't know.

Well there's no caliph here. Just the shah. He rules the roost. The clerics fall in line with him, if they're smart that is.

Frolacia wrote:Do not mind the earthquakes of today, we are merely doing... things that are definitely not tests of WMD's.

WMD's is a main part of our world if you do test them it is best to be open about it.

Greater imperial iran wrote:Well there's no caliph here. Just the shah. He rules the roost. The clerics fall in line with him, if they're smart that is.

Does the shah support any sect ?

Greater imperial iran

God Bless Emperor Theoden! 👑 🥰 👑

Greater imperial iran

The neo caliphate wrote:Does the shah support any sect ?

Yes, he is Shia Muslim like the majority of his people.

South halland

Jeanneva wrote:Ohh thanks :D What does RP mean?

RP means Roleplay.

Question for the region on the subject of naming systems. I use the ancient Roman concept of Nomina and Cognomina to represent the Patrician Clans and Equestrian Houses. I have thought up a system of blood ties between the upper and middle aristocracies, but have run into an issue. Should I use the real world Nomina-Cognomina pairings, or should I go my own way and randomize the Cognomina attached to each Nomina?

Wot is going on ere

I'm bored. Anyone wanna do something?

Reformatsiya

Wot is going on ere wrote:I'm bored. Anyone wanna do something?

Define something

«12. . .1,6741,6751,6761,6771,6781,6791,680. . .1,7421,743»

Advertisement