WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of La Eme
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Skeleton Army, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, Avadam Inn, Hollow Point, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Philosophy 115, Ulthar, Fredonia, The Sands, Agora, and The House at Pooh Corner.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Local Supermarket
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, The Local Supermarket is ranked 9,780th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Oppressed Peoples of Clerks||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“I assure you, we're open.”|
|2.||The Famiglia Numerosa of Mafiosi||Compulsory Consumerist State Consumerist Wage Drones||“La mafia fa comodo. Qualcuno ci fa affari.”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of La Eme||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“The Big M”|
|4.||The Dominion of Maglubiyet||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Meighty One, End the reign of Dwarves, Elves, and Men”|
|5.||The Kingdom of The Minotauros||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Labyrinth Shopkeeper”|
- : The Kingdom of The Minotauros arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of The Minotauros ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Maltaan of the region Kappa Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Conglomerate of Arkbergen of the region Sovereign Corporate League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Clerks arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Famiglia Numerosa of Mafiosi arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Famiglia Numerosa of Mafiosi ceased to exist.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Clerks ceased to exist.
- : Yuletide carols of the region Christmas fanatics proposed constructing embassies.
The Local Supermarket Regional Message Board
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ You Are Invited! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
The House at Pooh Corner cordially invites one and all to
join us for our Valentine's Day Breakfast/Brunch. Do bring
Happy Valentine's Day!
*enters the Supermarket and hands the nearest clerk a long shopping list*
I would like to purchase these items in the quantities noted thereon. In the meantimes, I will peruse the aisles and see if anything grabs my fancy.
*takes a trolley and starts going down each aisle, occasionally taking items off the shelves and placing them into the trolley*
*The bag boy accepts the list and begins filling the order from the stock on hand*
*pushes two filled trolleys to the check out aisle, points to others lined up in the aisle behind her* Please add the items in these trolleys to my order and can someone bring all these and my order around to The House at Pooh Corner?
I shall do so at my earliest convenience.
I'll bring some over in a bit. The usual stuff?