WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Niksovia (elected )
Founder: The City and District of Shurdington
Last WA Update:
Construction of embassies with Gypsy Lands has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with NorthWest Tibetquadoristanada has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Galactic Imperial Union has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Fredonia has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with The Democratic Region of Casau has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Northern Sea Union has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Region Of Capitalists has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in The Localist Alliance
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, The Localist Alliance is ranked 8,728th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Confederacy of Oceanor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Unity Through Division”|
|2.||The City and District of Shurdington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“The High Hills for a Refuge”|
|3.||The Republic of Interdoobeedoo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Balls”|
|4.||The Sovereign Military Order of Thallein||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Tuitio Fidei et Obsequium Pauperum”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Hungae||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Not for me, but the State”|
|6.||The Republic of Free Community of the Brave||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Freedom and Strength”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Madrinet||Libertarian Police State Slightly Overzealous Peoples Democracy||“Avanti Madrinallia!”|
|8.||The Democratic Republic of Union of Liberty||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“We stand by the right to stand alone”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Tuftesbury||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Laudator Temporis Acti”|
|10.||The Republic of Callipolus||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Wise and Good”|
- : Embassy established between The Localist Alliance and Compatibility.
- : The Free Land of D C union departed this region for International Debating Area.
- : The Commonwealth of Grynbryr departed this region for The Known World.
- : The Community of Podroz arrived from The Union of Democratic States.
- : The Zeritan Puppet of Northeast Xeritae departed this region for Sovishire farmboys.
- : The Navigators of Wandering Marsupials departed this region for The Commonwealth of United Free Nations.
- : The Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for Sovishire farmboys.
- : The OH MY GOD YOU ARE FEATURED of Congratulations On Being Featured departed this region for Sovishire farmboys.
- : The Dorabi Travelling Puppet of Bluffs Pighiland departed this region for Sovishire farmboys.
- : The City and District of Shurdington agreed to construct embassies with Region Of Capitalists.
The Localist Alliance Regional Message Board
how did i become the delegate
I'm trying to make my nation supported by local economy and government as well as a focus on bicycles and public transport
What would be best way to answer issues to get that?
There are two Policies that fit the bill - Autarky and Devolution. Autarky is gained from five issues (#126 Outsourcing An Outrage, Say Demonstrators; #203 Suffer The Starving Children?; #649 Made in Maxtopia; #815 Embargoed In; and #1216 Not My Government), and as far as I know there are certain responses that will always institute it (Option 1, 1, 3, 3, and 4 respectively). Devolution is harder to pin down - I think it's only guaranteed by one Issue, #339 The Bear Necessities, but it requires being a Socialist nation. Other issues *sometimes* enact it (#497 The Widening Gyre, #67 Most Likely to Secede, #111 Southern @@NAME@@ Demands Semi-Autonomy, and #526 Any Idea Where the Law Is, Bessie? spring to mind) but only under certain conditions.
Options that focus on local economy and government are typically framed in NS as being suggested by angry farmers, yokels, and rednecks, so if you go with those options you can't go far wrong.
Thank you so much
Yeah I got both, at least my second account does Autarky