by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Moderate Alliance RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The 13 Confederacies of Christian Confederation

Last WA Update:

The Moderate Alliance recommends
Flag-983
for nuclear defense

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 951st Best Weather: 1,617th Most Valuable International Artwork: 1,684th+4
Most Devout: 1,929th Most Cultured: 1,942nd Most Cheerful Citizens: 2,221st Most Armed: 2,357th
World Factbook Entry

This is the Moderate Alliance!



The place where centrist, right moderate and left moderate nations can have discourse and productive civil dialogue.

No:
• Complaint Department.
• Safe Spaces.

DA RULES:
No bullying
Treat others like you want to be treated

It's not that hard, it's just simply kindness.
If you fail to follow the two simple rules, you know what will happen. BANJECTION!

You need to speak your mind and be blunt, straight to the point.


Official news partners:
-The Independent Newspaper
-The NewsStand

Member of:
-Anti Fairy Pact
-Assembly of Regions
-The Amethyst Accord


Featured:
5/14/19


Join our Discord:
LinkYou won't regret it!

Edit and update our Regional Wiki!
Link Check it out!

Flag Makeria wrote:It's been fun. But now I must say goodbye.



  1. 59

    How to start a nation with any WA classification

    MetaGameplay by Vivolkha . 559 reads.

  2. 9

    7 Reasons Why Liberals Are Incapable of Understanding The World By John Hawkins

    FactbookPolitics by Imperial macedonia . 127 reads.

  3. 14

    ANTI-COMMUNIST CONCORDAT

    BulletinCampaign by El general augusto pinochet . 1,707 reads.

  4. 26

    What’s Gonna Happen When You Die?

    FactbookOverview by Blubland . 394 reads.

  5. 1

    Music, speeches, and Qwouts to remember when Civil War two inevitably starts

    AccountOther by Christian Confederation . 56 reads.

  6. 1

    Our role play backstory, how to RP, and the rules

    AccountOther by Christian Confederation . 101 reads.

  7. 3

    Nobility

    FactbookLegislation by Siegfried von salzgitter . 71 reads.

  8. 6

    The Unofficial Constitution of the Moderate Alliance

    MetaReference by New ramo . 81 reads.

  9. 275

    #GETVAXXED Campaign

    BulletinCampaign by Vaccine . 1,395 reads.

  10. 2

    Moderate Alliance - U.C.E.O.T.W. Defensive Pact

    AccountDiplomacy by Dominant Oppressors . 97 reads.

  11. 8

    Stand with Hong Kong

    BulletinCampaign by Christian Confederation . 107 reads.

▼ 8 More

Embassies: The Embassy, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Union of Christian Nations, Krillin, Lardyland, Union of Nationalists, Tyronia, Galactic Imperium, United States of America, The Independent Newspaper, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Federation of Conservative Nations, Anti Fairy Pact, Patriot Alliance, The Galactic Empire of Britain, United Essentan nations, and 122 others.Confederation of New lands, The Alliance of Dictators, The Coalition of Fascist Nations, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, Region Name, Novo Brasil, Roman Byzantine Union, Commonwealth of Liberty, Jerusalem, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, Reality, Union of Democrats, Dixie, The Greater World, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, The International Polling Zone, The Fiercest, Trump, League of Christian Nations, The Great Universe, The NewsStand, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, Bus Stop, North Carolina, Latinoamerica Libre, The Fairy Hunter Alliance, Northern Atlantic Ocean, Space Sector RPRA, The Seventh Reich, NationStates White Genocide Memorial, The Monarchy alliance, India, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, RAMS, The Larry Pact, The Pacific Rim, Thrones of the Three Kingdoms II, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, The Slide Countries, Fredonia, Arconian Empire, Indian Mars, Altay, Wanderlust, The Interdimensional Community, Confederacy of Layem, Chicken overlords, United Otter Emirates, Coalition of Nations, Warzone Europe, The Bar on the corner of every region, Barbaria, Right to Life, The LCRUA, Zentari, Outre Space, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, 1980s America, New Reich of Bunicken, Veris Administrative Region, Kappa Region, Despotic Europe, Ancient, Knights of The Templar Order, Worms, United Christian Empires of the West, United Christian Empires of the East, The Panic Room, Melayu Archipelago, Japan, Bharat, The Federation of the FA, nasunia, Council of Constructed Languages, Montrandecs Neighbours, Novus Lucidum, Memeverse, Strategic Scientific Reserve, JCD WH 1, The House of Prayer, The Fallout Wasteland, American Jewish Committee, The Avengers, The Reich, Region of central Europe, Codex Ylvus, New Epinadia, Meat, Elena, International Debating Area, Valkia, FNAF, The Amethyst Accord, The Greater Imperial Union, Bebermania, Armament And Aid Accord, The International Airport, Europe but better, Union of Lardy Nations, Sarnor, The Dogecoin Union, Allied Conservative States, Old Zealand, United World, The New Reich of Bunicken, NationStates Right Wing, Dolokhovist Union, Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance, SAL si PUEDES, Great Chuliu Empire, Court of International Law and Justice, Raxulan Empire, Bluecrown Keep, Save Our Planet, Empire Overlords, First World Order, Antico of Raxus, Weffle, The Paris Agreement, Republic of Conservative Nations, and Northern Argaen Trade Organization.

Tags: Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Featured, Future Tech, Imperialist, Industrial, Isolationist, Medium, and 9 others.National Sovereigntist, Outer Space, Past Tech, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Religious, Role Player, Social, and Steampunk.

The Moderate Alliance contains 16 nations, the 951st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Highest Poor Incomes in The Moderate Alliance

The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.

As a region, The Moderate Alliance is ranked 4,091st in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The 13 Confederacies of Christian ConfederationMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“May God guide and bless the Confederacy”
2.The Emirate of Arabian SicilyCorrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship“We are as strong as eagle.”
3.The Republic of WacmanInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Welcome Home”
4.The Holy Empire of Great AryavrataIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“We shall rule the seven seas.”
5.The Sultanate of Jo HoreMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“کڤد 🅶🅾🅳 برسراه”
6.The Neo Dragon Republic of Dragons of Power2Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Dragons are awesome!”
7.The Incorporated States of Free UnioneersAnarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society“The Freer the Markets, The Freer the People”
8.The Republic of NuskanaLeft-Leaning College State Paradise“We won’t surrender our freedom, homeland, and safety”
9.The Holy Empire of GroyperwoodsDemocratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens“Strong borders, a strong people”
10.The Kingdom of FrobiniaIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“God, Family, Country”
12»

Regional Poll • What should happen to fill the Supreme Court Vacancy?

The 13 Confederacies of Christian Confederation wrote:Justice RBJ has died of Cancer Complications leading to a Vacancy on the High Court. According to the Constitution the President has the Job of Appointing Supreme Court Justices. The Left has threatened Violence if a Replacement is Appointed before the next President is Elected. So what should happen now?

Voting opened 7 days ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Regional Happenings

More...

The Moderate Alliance Regional Message Board

Bunicken University Grand Opening!

Come Join us!, tonight at 7pm Eastern Standard Time.

There are a selection of classes available to join or start your own upon approval of the Kaiser Wilhelm von Wamarn-Arnburg (Selven) . We will also be announcing the winner of the National Anthem Competition and holding a chess tournament. Participation in the tournament is still open.

https://discord.gg/c8HUZrh

Greetings friends! Please do read our latest interview with Eco-Paris Reformation and do upvote if you like it!

We have arrived in The Paris Agreement to meet Eco-Paris Reformation and have an interview with them.

1. First of all, the most curious question, why did you suddenly leave NationStates?

I left NationStates for no particular reason. The site felt without purpose for what I was doing. I worked hard for the environment, health, and equality of and for our planet. I returned from my nearly year-long hiatus to work with a longterm friend, Greenwaters (R.I.P), on the Environmental Protection Council. After 30 odd days without a message or any action from Greenwaters, he oddly ceased to exist from lack of activity. To be truly honest, I returned thanks to Drew Durnil (the Youtuber), seeming someone as famous as he was playing this game, it began to revive what was breaking off. I'm going to work harder than ever to fight for what I believe in, and hopefully, NationStates is with me!

2. As you have returned after a long time, can you notice any significant change in the NS multiverse?

I notice little-no differences and or changes within the NS multiverse. Some regions have come and gone, and some of which I was once very close. It's a shame to see such staple nations and regions go. I've been back for a few months or so, and I've gotten to remember everything here again! And, might I say, it's good to be back!

3. How are you renovating your new region?

I plan on holding more events, sponsorships, campaigns, debates, polls, and such. It's going to be very similar to my last region with a modernizing twist! Hopefully, everyone will like it!

4. Yes, I think it is a good idea, next question. How much support did you receive during your previous mission of 'Green Environment' on NationStates?

I believe that I had a significant amount of support during my previous mission of 'Green Environment' on NationStates. I had well over 100 embassies, multiple events, and close relations and awareness programs and initiatives. I'd like to thank any and if not all the regions that helped me achieve my accomplishments along the way! <3

5. "The most ignored issue in the General Assembly is the concern of Environment." Comment on the statement.

- I'd like to argue against this. The General Assembly has plenty of environmental resolutions, and as long as they continue to have 1-2 per month, then it's a great start. I believe that bigger and better things need to happen! I'm waiting for the day that a huge environmental proposal is put to vote, that'll be a significant change for all of the NationStates!

6. Do you think there is any scope of inducing concern for the environment, your mission, in the politics of regions' gameplay?

This one is hard to answer. In my opinion, the environment should be in the politics of regions' gameplay. If every region helped to spread awareness, it will certainly help a lot! It's important to note that it should be up to each and every region' to decide what gameplay that we want to do.

Yes, the question is quite complex in the terms of gameplay on NationStates.

7. Do you think workshops and other events on NS can help your cause?

I, personally, believe that workshops and other events on NationStates can help my cause of the environment, health, and equality. The more awareness we spread, the better. There's nothing more important than trying, and this one of the biggest steps towards trying!

8. Before we leave, do you have any message for our readers?

As of now, I have no questions for the readers.

Before we depart from their region, we wish good luck to Eco-Paris Reformation and hope more people will join them in their mission.


Read dispatch

NS Boy 1 wrote:Greetings friends! Please do read our latest interview with Eco-Paris Reformation and do upvote if you like it!

We have arrived in The Paris Agreement to meet Eco-Paris Reformation and have an interview with them.

1. First of all, the most curious question, why did you suddenly leave NationStates?

I left NationStates for no particular reason. The site felt without purpose for what I was doing. I worked hard for the environment, health, and equality of and for our planet. I returned from my nearly year-long hiatus to work with a longterm friend, Greenwaters (R.I.P), on the Environmental Protection Council. After 30 odd days without a message or any action from Greenwaters, he oddly ceased to exist from lack of activity. To be truly honest, I returned thanks to Drew Durnil (the Youtuber), seeming someone as famous as he was playing this game, it began to revive what was breaking off. I'm going to work harder than ever to fight for what I believe in, and hopefully, NationStates is with me!

2. As you have returned after a long time, can you notice any significant change in the NS multiverse?

I notice little-no differences and or changes within the NS multiverse. Some regions have come and gone, and some of which I was once very close. It's a shame to see such staple nations and regions go. I've been back for a few months or so, and I've gotten to remember everything here again! And, might I say, it's good to be back!

3. How are you renovating your new region?

I plan on holding more events, sponsorships, campaigns, debates, polls, and such. It's going to be very similar to my last region with a modernizing twist! Hopefully, everyone will like it!

4. Yes, I think it is a good idea, next question. How much support did you receive during your previous mission of 'Green Environment' on NationStates?

I believe that I had a significant amount of support during my previous mission of 'Green Environment' on NationStates. I had well over 100 embassies, multiple events, and close relations and awareness programs and initiatives. I'd like to thank any and if not all the regions that helped me achieve my accomplishments along the way! <3

5. "The most ignored issue in the General Assembly is the concern of Environment." Comment on the statement.

- I'd like to argue against this. The General Assembly has plenty of environmental resolutions, and as long as they continue to have 1-2 per month, then it's a great start. I believe that bigger and better things need to happen! I'm waiting for the day that a huge environmental proposal is put to vote, that'll be a significant change for all of the NationStates!

6. Do you think there is any scope of inducing concern for the environment, your mission, in the politics of regions' gameplay?

This one is hard to answer. In my opinion, the environment should be in the politics of regions' gameplay. If every region helped to spread awareness, it will certainly help a lot! It's important to note that it should be up to each and every region' to decide what gameplay that we want to do.

Yes, the question is quite complex in the terms of gameplay on NationStates.

7. Do you think workshops and other events on NS can help your cause?

I, personally, believe that workshops and other events on NationStates can help my cause of the environment, health, and equality. The more awareness we spread, the better. There's nothing more important than trying, and this one of the biggest steps towards trying!

8. Before we leave, do you have any message for our readers?

As of now, I have no questions for the readers.

Before we depart from their region, we wish good luck to Eco-Paris Reformation and hope more people will join them in their mission.


Read dispatch

--Hey, that was a darn good interview, smoothly presented. Lemme guess, someone's had some RL journalism preparation? I worked on my college newspaper, so I think I recognize a 'really, less-is-more' Style.

Revanch wrote:--Hey, that was a darn good interview, smoothly presented. Lemme guess, someone's had some RL journalism preparation? I worked on my college newspaper, so I think I recognize a 'really, less-is-more' Style.

Thank You but we are not a professional journalist 😅

The Newspaper Boy wrote:Thank You but we are not a professional journalist 😅

Meh, you profess to be a newspaper, and that was journalism. Economic function is not the essence of being.
https://qwantz.com/index.php?comic=3641&mobile=1

Revanch wrote:Meh, you profess to be a newspaper, and that was journalism. Economic function is not the essence of being.
https://qwantz.com/index.php?comic=3641&mobile=1

Lol, yeah, I have written some news articles and opinion articles in RL, but never worked for any news agency in real life.

Hello!

I am a representative of the Republic of Conservative Nations, here to make contact with you as an embassy region and friend of ours.

As you may know, N-Day -- that great, annual sitewide Nuclear Apocalypse -- is likely set to begin at the end of this week. We at the RCN have led the Army of Freedom through three N-Days, and will once again launch this exciting faction.

Check out our AOF N-Day Guide here:

-

🚀☢️ Army of Freedom 🚀☢️🚀 N-Day⁵ Guide ☢️🚀
-

H E L P F U L   L I N K S :
N-Day How-To | LinkN-Day Wiki | AOF Medals | LinkAOF Discord | AOF RP | Your Nukes | Our Faction
-

  1. Join the LinkAOF Discord for N-Day⁵ orders and communication.
    This is how all orders will be disseminated. Utilizing the Discord will enable you to more fully enjoy and deploy during N-Day. The AOF Discord is always a fun place to be; the hectic and frantic nature of nuclear warfare has led to memorable moments for our members.

  2. Do not attack unless ordered, and only attack when and where ordered.
    Rogue nations can destroy a faction by attacking against or in contradiction to orders, drawing us into battle on undesired fronts. Don't be that guy. Strict adherance to orders is crucial to ensure a successful N-Day for the Army of Freedom.

  3. Shield production is the priority during N-Day.
    🛡️ Strategic specialists must focus on building shields exclusively.
    🛡️ Economic specialists should focus on building shields -- unless specifically ordered otherwise.
    ☢️ Military specialists must focus on building nukes exclusively.

  4. Recruit your friends and region-mates to the Army of Freedom!
    The more, the merrier! We would love to have a record amount of fighters in the AOF this year, and you can help make that a reality. In addition, we are seeking Non-Aggression Pacts with a variety of other factions, which will help to protect our flanks during N-Day; if you can assist with this as well, contact New Waldensia.

Read dispatch


Every N-Day, we award medals to AOF members. Everyone receives a Service Medal, but you may also be eligible for a host of others, all the way up to the Medal of Honor! Check out the last medals here:

We would like to invite any and all to participate. Last year, we had the eighth most nations, over 200, in our faction, and we'd love to beat that this year. The more, the merrier!

So whether as individual nations or officially as a region, we're extending the invitation to you to become members of our Army of Freedom N-Day faction. If you have specific questions, you can contact our President, New Waldensia.
23 September 2020

Dunferm wrote:Hello!

I am a representative of the Republic of Conservative Nations, here to make contact with you as an embassy region and friend of ours.

As you may know, N-Day -- that great, annual sitewide Nuclear Apocalypse -- is likely set to begin at the end of this week. We at the RCN have led the Army of Freedom through three N-Days, and will once again launch this exciting faction.

Check out our AOF N-Day Guide here:

-

🚀☢️ Army of Freedom 🚀☢️🚀 N-Day⁵ Guide ☢️🚀
-

H E L P F U L   L I N K S :
N-Day How-To | LinkN-Day Wiki | AOF Medals | LinkAOF Discord | AOF RP | Your Nukes | Our Faction
-

  1. Join the LinkAOF Discord for N-Day⁵ orders and communication.
    This is how all orders will be disseminated. Utilizing the Discord will enable you to more fully enjoy and deploy during N-Day. The AOF Discord is always a fun place to be; the hectic and frantic nature of nuclear warfare has led to memorable moments for our members.

  2. Do not attack unless ordered, and only attack when and where ordered.
    Rogue nations can destroy a faction by attacking against or in contradiction to orders, drawing us into battle on undesired fronts. Don't be that guy. Strict adherance to orders is crucial to ensure a successful N-Day for the Army of Freedom.

  3. Shield production is the priority during N-Day.
    🛡️ Strategic specialists must focus on building shields exclusively.
    🛡️ Economic specialists should focus on building shields -- unless specifically ordered otherwise.
    ☢️ Military specialists must focus on building nukes exclusively.

  4. Recruit your friends and region-mates to the Army of Freedom!
    The more, the merrier! We would love to have a record amount of fighters in the AOF this year, and you can help make that a reality. In addition, we are seeking Non-Aggression Pacts with a variety of other factions, which will help to protect our flanks during N-Day; if you can assist with this as well, contact New Waldensia.

Read dispatch


Every N-Day, we award medals to AOF members. Everyone receives a Service Medal, but you may also be eligible for a host of others, all the way up to the Medal of Honor! Check out the last medals here:

We would like to invite any and all to participate. Last year, we had the eighth most nations, over 200, in our faction, and we'd love to beat that this year. The more, the merrier!

So whether as individual nations or officially as a region, we're extending the invitation to you to become members of our Army of Freedom N-Day faction. If you have specific questions, you can contact our President, New Waldensia.
23 September 2020

We will consider joining the AoF

Erwouno wrote:Like the new flag?

--I do! Then again, my NS has to look at Pola-Mona-pore's dicolor all the time, so we've got low standards.
--For mine, I picked the one from when the Johor sultan was arguably a constitutional king of pirates.

page=poll/p=163704

--Great poll, but I think including John 3:16 unbalances the rest, Beatitas. I mean, if Christianity had to be reconstructed from a single verse, it would be that. It's like asking about the ... oh, here's an idea -- one's favorite sentence from The Declaration of Independence and including "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

...It's still better than how Christian Confederation skews his, of course, but that's not saying much. I still have yet to see or hear a single murmur of violence from anyone besides King Snowflake on the subject of SCOTUS+Election. All "the left" -- like those Liberals like Bloomberg, set to take our guns (from carriers without permits in black neighborhoods) so they can throw their whole Wall Street shill careers away on a Socialist takeover which will raise Stalin from the dead to put them and everyone they've ever worked for into the gulag along with Jesus, who definitely said that, as He is the least amongst us, we should let them slowly waste away, otherwise we're not saved.?!... and those birds who do not sow are tearing down yer country, 'cause Caesar is indistinguishable from the Church ... Right, anyhow, all anyone with a memory longer than 3 years, besides RNC partisans, is saying are quotes from Senate Republicans in the waning days of the not-so-old Party-of-NeverBama.

https://i.redd.it/j7kflxut30o51.png

Forum View

Advertisement