WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of The Princeps senatus
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Dark stars, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Mystical Alliance, Codex Ylvus, Fredonia, SEC Fanatics, The Embassy, Gypsy Lands, The Bar on the corner of every region, United States of America, Erruwon, Guinea Kiribati, RAMS, Mercenaries R Us, Independence Hill, Dixie, and 91 others.United League of Nations, Lardyland, Save Our Planet, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Doctor Who Universe, phoenix partners, New Burris, THE RANDOM REGION 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO, Nordic Territories, The Empire of Tamriel, The Anti Fascism Alliances, Arconian Empire, Mr Rogers Neighbourhood of Socialists, Nacb, Christmas, Mare Islands, Earth United, The SOP, The Fallout Wasteland, Parliamentary Region of Phoenix Partners, The Slide Countries, Star Frontiers, The Stargate Trek Wars universe, Turkic Union, The Yeetlands, Alnobia, Japan, Union of Nationalists, Kogaion, The Confederacy Of Kishkhat, The Milky Way Galaxy, Chicken overlords, Warzone Airspace, Bytes, Non Aligned Movement, The Illuminati, Polad, The Sea Of Love, Hapes Consortium, nasunia, Free Market Federation, Minnesota, The Great Universe, Torrezon, The Kesemistic Empire, Southern Africa, Raven Brook, Society of Commissioned Gentlemen, Kingdom Of England And Wales, Sakartvelo, Kinshasa, South Carolina, New Brunswick, Yukon, Western Africa, British Columbia, Norsewood, Nebraska, South Dakota, Anti Fairy Pact, Beta, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Beijing, New Delhi, Rhode Island, The Awakening, Northern Territory, Namibia, Ancient Lands, Malawi, South Australia, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Illinois, Brunei Darussalam, Colorado, Islamabad, Rhea, Port Moresby, Michigan, Australian Capital Territory, Delaware, Sarajevo, Maryland, Kansas, The Assembly of Gentlemen, Saint Johns, Mississippi, Groovy, HALO UNIVERSE, Northern Sea Union, and Greek Islands.
The Nationstates Senate is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Nationstates Senate
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Nationstates Senate is ranked 14,903rd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of The Princeps senatus||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Paris Accord and The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Disputed Territories of Loller 69 of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Republic of The Princeps senatus granted posting privileges on the The Nationstates Senate Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Bannorn of Devalis departed this region for Austria and Hungary.
- : The Royal Empire of Imperial States America of the region United Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : The THE GREY LILY of Aardvark Frenchy of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nationstates Senate.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alvonia and The Nationstates Senate.
- : The Republic of Kasterlov of the region NS neutral zone proposed constructing embassies.
The Nationstates Senate Regional Message Board
Sure! I could always use more people. I founded the Nationstates Senate to be a neutral place where people could come and debate about anything they wanted too. To that end I started embassy collecting so that the Senate's RMB would be open to as many nations as possible. I've succeeded in securing quite a few embassys but so far I dont have many people and no debates going on.
Once the embassies start opening, there should be a few more people. Some might be fine with you advertising on your RMB though I'd be careful about that.
A more eye-catching WFE might also help, as could a post in the Gameplay forum.
Also, while a debate region is a good idea, I'm against the idea of a completely unmoderated forum. Where there are no rules whatsoever, the forum will inevitably devolve into bad faith, one-sided arguments.