by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .45,42145,42245,42345,42445,42545,42645,427. . .48,50748,508»

Velly

Hail velly, Hail the North Pasific!

Ye we made it to 45,424

Longsword01 wrote:So pretty much if you don't work or help anyone you and your family will dieHa ha not trying to be rude but my nation is doing better than you're and we are still in the medieval age.

i can tell, ur industry is not that good

Lapathiya

Longsword01 wrote:So pretty much if you don't work or help anyone you and your family will dieHa ha not trying to be rude but my nation is doing better than you're and we are still in the medieval age.

Not your family. If you refuse to work, you, and just you

Haha yeah I bet you are doing better than me. Most are :/

Codedragon

Longsword01 wrote:Ye we made it to 45,424

Yey

Codedragon wrote:Hello?!

Hello!

Updated my military stats with my new DF stat. 200K people were added to the active duty list, an extra 300K were added into reserves. Now 893K for active personnel and a little under 1.4 million for reserves.

Codedragon

Tsardom of leonlandia

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Nothing special, you?

My day was just something else

Codedragon wrote:Hello?!

Hello!!!

Territorio di Nessuno, Lorigia, and Codedragon

Codedragon

Tsardom of leonlandia wrote:My day was just something else
Hello!!!

Hi!!! how are u!

Tsardom of leonlandia

Tsardom of leonlandia

Codedragon wrote:Hi!!! how are u!

Im well!Hbu?

Codedragon

Tsardom of leonlandia wrote:Im well!Hbu?

Good thanks!

Tsardom of leonlandia

Codedragon wrote:Hi! How are u

Good thanks, and you?

Tsardom of leonlandia wrote:My day was just something else

What do you mean?

Codedragon

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Good thanks, and you?What do you mean?

Good Thanks!

Planes wrote:Does life has any meaning anymore if memes are the only source of happiness

Yes

Lapathiya wrote:Not your family. If you refuse to work, you, and just you

Haha yeah I bet you are doing better than me. Most are :/

You’re doing better than longsword considering he isnt even on sr

Dinoium, Lorigia, Waupun Island, and Lapathiya

Post self-deleted by Lapathiya.

Lapathiya

FYI everyone I just deleted discord. Now I can only be reached via NS

The independent city of danzig

Following recent booms in Danziger industry, it has been decided to build a new industrial complex on the outskirts of the capital. This complex will be completed in two years, and likely will assist in the modernization of Danziger manufacturing.

Also coming from the small city state is the first Phase III Kpz.(T)-90s being introduced. These tanks are to bolster the small number of Leopard 2A7+ tanks it has in service, and with a relatively large stock pile of tanks ready to be converted, the Phase III program will add more than double the amount of MBTs the nation has in service.

The Austro Germanic Union, Waupun Island, Tsardom of leonlandia, and Lapathiya

Tsardom of leonlandia

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Good thanks, and you?What do you mean?

Well many news and stuff

The People's Republic of Rynion

Motto: We Who Were Nothing Shall Be All


Anthem: "For The Flag, For The People!"



Geological Location



Population

131 million (13/6/2019)

Capital and Largest City

Landamac



Official Language

English

National Language

English,Arabic,Malay,
+20 native languages

Demonym

Rynionians



Ethnic Groups

Ethnic Name (#%)
Ethnic Name (#%)
Other (#%)



Religion

Unaffiliated (55.32%)
Christian (20.68%)
Islam (15.73%)
Confucianism (5.32)
Hindu, Buddhist, etc (2.95%)



Government

Democratic Socialist

Legislature

National People's Council



Currency

Rynionian Ruan (RRN)

GDP

4.39 trillion Ruans (2/6/2019)

HDI

54,13(High )



Time Zone

+10 GMT

Date Format

dd-mm-yy

Calling Code

+420

Drives on the

Left

ISO Code

RY

Internet LTD

Rynion.gov

Rynion, officially The People's Republic of Rynion is a nation in Nyancipe Island, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 131 million Rynionians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often. The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare.

The strong Rynionian economy is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common.



-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Etymology


The word "Rynion" derives from the Welsh word for hulled oats. The term was used by British settlers in the mid 18th century to designate the most fertile part of the Nyancipe Island that grows oats. The word "Rynion" wasn’t widely used until the British divided the island into 7 republics and one of them was named Rynion. During the UNSR, Rynion was widely known by the rest of the world as the agricultural powerhouse of the SFN.

However, the island itself was named after the longest river in Asia by Chinese explorers. It was named "Yangtze" but later called "Nyancipe" due to different language between them and the native islanders. "Nyancipe" was widely known during the Nyancipe Empire.

History


Early History
Humans arrived from Asia through a landbridge approximately between 60,000 and 100,000 years ago. Skeletal remains suggest that Homo Sapiens and Homo Erectus coexist in Nyancipe. Around 5000 BC, inhabitants of the island developed agriculture. The perfect climate of the island makes it ideal for the cultivation of various plants including wheat, corn, and oats

Tribal Eras
As the inhabitants of the Island develop, many tribal communities emerge and rule small portions of land scattered throughout the island. The Kicens emerge on the eastern parts of Nyancipe, while Rynians to the west and Canarians to the south. Tribal communities typically consist of a few houses, a large farmland, and storage huts. Although the full extents of their territories are unknown, archeological evidence from 4500 BC suggests that the current territories of Macra, Kicen, and Luchtvart are far less populous than any other part of the island. Modern-day Rynion was home to the Rynians which were the largest tribal community in the area.

Communities make it easier for technology to advance. In 3200 BC, they began to develop sophisticated writing systems and advanced stone tools and weapons. Wars are fought frequently by tribal communities over food and territory claiming dozens of lives.

Unification and Formation of the Nyancipe Empire
From the 13th century until the 17th century, the island was unified under the Nyancipe Empire. The Nyancipe Empire was formed after a massive 10-year war between three large tribal communities of Canari, Rynai, and Kicens that claimed the lives of almost 7.000 people. In the early years of the war, the Canarians dominate eastern Nyancipe after a large battle with Kicens claiming 2.000 lives, severely weakens the Canarians. Rynaians and Kicens fought for territories on modern day Ameno. After 4 years of stalemate, Rynaians and Kicens agreed on a peace treaty and merged their territory. The joint Canari-Rynai tribes fought back against the Canarians and after a decisive victory at the battle of Harkuz, the Canarians offered to join the alliance and establish a newly unified empire with the capital in Kamya.

The Nyancipe trades with various empires across the globe from the Ottoman Empire to the Qing Dynasty and also many other kingdoms in Asia. Most of their exports are agricultural products, fish and minerals. Influence from this era can be seen in the modern day as religion, predominantly Islam and Confucianism, as well as languages like Arabic and Malay.

Fall of Nyancipe Empire and British Colonization
The British Empire arrived in Nyancipe in the late 17th century. Britain declares war against the Nyancipe Empire in the early 18th century. The war was fought for 11 years, millions of Nyancipians died which severely reduced the population and as much as 1.000 British soldiers. The war finally ended with the collapse of the Nyancipe Empire in 1817. Britain began colonizing and settling on the island. They enslaved the locals into working on fields and mines throughout the island. Millions of Nyancipian suffered under colonial rule. Britain’s colonization of Nyancipe brought Christianity and English to the island.

World War 1 and Nyancipian Partition
After WW1, The British Empire was in serious debt and began drawing plans of a Nyancipian Partition. They divided the island into 7 independent republics according to the different ethnic groups; Kicen, Luchtvart, Dovia, Macra, Rynion, Ameno, and Kanar. They implemented the plan on March 3rd, 1919 which resulted in a mass displacement of people moving to their ethnic states. The first Rynionian constitution was drafted on July 17th and came into effect a few months later in October. The first presidential election on New Year’s Eve 1920 elected Karzai Mik as President.

Japanese Invasion during World War 2
In February 1942, Imperial Japan launched a full-scale invasion on Nyancipe. Rynion and its allies (6 other countries on the island) formed a Joint Military called the Markidan, consisting of 60.000 troops to counter the Japanese invasion. The first campaign against the Japanese took place in the ports of Northern Luchtvart and Kicen of which thousands of Japanese and Markidan casualties. Japanese forces came out victorious after a month of fighting. Japanese forces steam-rolled through Nyancipe taking large parts of the Island within 3 months. The last Markidan forces were surrounded in Rynion and surrendered on November 21st, 1942. Nyancipe was under Japanese control until 1945 when the US liberated the island and briefly occupying it.

SFN and the Cold War
Seeing the success of the Soviet Union during WW2, Luchtvart, Dovia, Macra, and Kicen merged and formed the Socialist Federation of Nyancipe (SFN) on September 6th, 1949. For the next 2 years, war broke out between the new SFN and the surrounding states on the island including Rynion. The war resulted in Socialist victory and the whole island fell into socialism. In 18th of December, the Socialist Party of Nyancipe (SPN) was founded by Akdu Kivan. The socialist party started purging political opposition in February 1950. All who dare to speak out against their rule was executed, deported, or imprisoned. The collectivization of farmlands and industries started in October the same year. Millions of people are forced to work in fields and factories all across the island with minimum rations and pay. By 1953, all industries within the Republics of the SSN become state-owned.

During 1953 – 1962, the SFN establish close ties with the Soviet Union and China. The USSR offered the Federation to join the Warsaw Pact. They refused but joined the Eastern bloc as a close Soviet ally. Soviet intelligence officers are often stationed in Nyancipe as a base of operations for their espionage missions in Japan, South Korea, and Southeast Asia.

During the height of the Vietnam War, Socialist Nyancipe aided the North Vietnamese by supplying weapons, ammunition, and food. Although no records exist on how much aid was going into North Vietnam, experts estimate that around 10% of North Vietnamese weapons and ammunition, as well as 16% of rations, come from Socialist Nyancipe. Soviet intervention in the Middle East and Afghanistan prompted the SFN to increase their military spending and send troops to fight alongside Soviet forces. As of 1980, Socialist Nyancipe sends over 10.000 troops to Afghanistan and military spending accounted for 35% of the national budget.

Fall of SFN
The SFN economy was failing in the 1980s due to overspending in the military. People all across the Federation are starving and angry. With the death of Premier Heinz Ardal, his successor Karvin Lat sought to revitalize the economy by allowing private ownership of businesses and loosening regulations on free speech. The people who had been oppressed for decades took to the streets of the Federation’s capital. The Nationwide revolution against the Federation lasted from 9 June until 10 August 1980.

The revolt began as a student protest, which attracted thousands as they marched through central Harkuz to the Socialist Party Parliament building, calling out on the streets using a van with loudspeakers. A student delegation, entering the radio building to try to broadcast the students' demands, was detained. When the delegation's release was demanded by the protesters outside, they were fired upon from within the building by the Federation’s Security Police (FSP). This was the start of the revolution. As the news spread, disorder and violence erupted throughout the capital.

The revolt spread quickly across Nyancipe, and the government collapsed. Thousands organized into militias, battling the FSP. Pro-Socialist and FSP members were often executed or imprisoned, and former political prisoners were released and armed. A new temporary government formally disbanded SFN establishes the Re-independence of the 7 republics. By 9th of August, fighting had almost stopped, and a sense of normality began to return.

Demographic


Population

-

-

-

Religion

-

-

-

Government and Politics


Government

[/url]
Opening of an Annual NPC Meeting

Rynionian political system is a multi-party system with 9 political parties competing for political position rather than seats in the National People’s Council. Every political party has a Head of Party and must submit a party member as candidates for a specific political position

The Executive Branch of Rynion is the President. The President serves as the Head of State and Commander in Chief of the military while the Vice President serves as the Co-Head of State. Both are elected by the people for a 5-year term. The President has the power over the

The Legislative Branch of Rynion is the National People’s Council (NPC). The National People’s Council has 290 seats. The NPC is tasked with making laws and appointing political positions. It is headed by the Council President. The NPC consists of The President and Vice President, Council President, Governors, Ministers, Head of Political Parties and their envoys. The NPC held an annual meeting every October to discuss national issues and appointing new members of the government.

The Judicial Branch of Rynion is the People’s Court. The People’s Court is tasked with interpreting and applying laws that have been passed by the National People's Council. The court also has the power to impeach high ranking government officials for treason and other severe illegal activities.

Political Divisons

Rynion consists of 7 provinces, each with their own governors and capitals. Luchtvart, as an administered territory only have one governor. Governors are tasked with maintaining order in the provisional levels and reports everything during NPC meetings

Political Parties an Election

Rynion is a multi-party system with 9 political parties. The political parties compete for positions within the Rynionian government (Presidency, Ministry, etc) instead of seats in National People’s Council. Head of Parties already has reserved seats in the NPC and another 10 seats for their envoys. Each party must submit candidates for political positions. Candidates will be elected by the people and the majority will be the incumbent of that specific political position.
Here are the political parties of Rynion;

Ministries
A minister is a politician who heads a government department, making and implementing decisions on policies in conjunction with the other ministers. Rynionian ministers are headed by a prime minister. Each minister must send a monthly report to the government.

Military
The Rynionian National People's Military (RNPM) consists of the army (RNPM-A), Navy (RNPM-Vy) and airforce (RNPM-AF). The RNPM was established after the independence in 2016 by mandatory military service for citizens between the age of 20-25 with men serving 4-5 years and women for 2-3 years. The RNPM-A consists of 200.000 active duty personnel and 200.500 more in reserves. They possess 954 military vehicles, 538 aircraft, and 306 ships and naval assets. The Army also has 235 long, medium and short-range ballistic missiles

The RNPM participates in numerous WA peacekeeping missions, most notably in Africa and The Middle East. They also take part in joint military exercises with its close allies Japan, South Korea, and Russia. Recently, a massive military exercise between the four countries was held in Russia as a show of strength against the ever-growing influence of communist China.

Foreign Relations

Japanese and Rynionian
Foreign Minister

Rynion currently maintains over 126 diplomatic missions across the world, including 108 embassies. Rynion follows a “free and active” foreign policy seeking to play a role in regional and International affairs while staying out of conflicts and disputes. Rynion’s largest trading partners are Japan and South Korea. Rynion also maintains close relations with Russia and members of ASEAN like Indonesia and Malaysia also nations in Nyancipe Island including Dovia, Luchtvart, and Kicen. The country reestablishes diplomatic ties with the United Kingdom and Europe in 2016 following its independence. Rynion has a good relation with the US.

Rynion has been a member of The United Nations since in... Members of Rynionian armed forces also participate in Peacekeeping missions across the world. Rynion has been a humanitarian and development aid recipient since 2016, and recently, the country has expressed interest in becoming an aid donor. The country is also a member of the Asian Cooperative Dialogue, East Asian Summit, and other international organizations.

Economy



Read factbook


Check out my Factbook
Any suggestions? be sure to telegram me

Rynion wrote:
The People's Republic of Rynion

Motto: We Who Were Nothing Shall Be All


Anthem: "For The Flag, For The People!"



Geological Location



Population

131 million (13/6/2019)

Capital and Largest City

Landamac



Official Language

English

National Language

English,Arabic,Malay,
+20 native languages

Demonym

Rynionians



Ethnic Groups

Ethnic Name (#%)
Ethnic Name (#%)
Other (#%)



Religion

Unaffiliated (55.32%)
Christian (20.68%)
Islam (15.73%)
Confucianism (5.32)
Hindu, Buddhist, etc (2.95%)



Government

Democratic Socialist

Legislature

National People's Council



Currency

Rynionian Ruan (RRN)

GDP

4.39 trillion Ruans (2/6/2019)

HDI

54,13(High )



Time Zone

+10 GMT

Date Format

dd-mm-yy

Calling Code

+420

Drives on the

Left

ISO Code

RY

Internet LTD

Rynion.gov

Rynion, officially The People's Republic of Rynion is a nation in Nyancipe Island, remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 131 million Rynionians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often. The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare.

The strong Rynionian economy is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common.



-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Etymology


The word "Rynion" derives from the Welsh word for hulled oats. The term was used by British settlers in the mid 18th century to designate the most fertile part of the Nyancipe Island that grows oats. The word "Rynion" wasn’t widely used until the British divided the island into 7 republics and one of them was named Rynion. During the UNSR, Rynion was widely known by the rest of the world as the agricultural powerhouse of the SFN.

However, the island itself was named after the longest river in Asia by Chinese explorers. It was named "Yangtze" but later called "Nyancipe" due to different language between them and the native islanders. "Nyancipe" was widely known during the Nyancipe Empire.

History


Early History
Humans arrived from Asia through a landbridge approximately between 60,000 and 100,000 years ago. Skeletal remains suggest that Homo Sapiens and Homo Erectus coexist in Nyancipe. Around 5000 BC, inhabitants of the island developed agriculture. The perfect climate of the island makes it ideal for the cultivation of various plants including wheat, corn, and oats

Tribal Eras
As the inhabitants of the Island develop, many tribal communities emerge and rule small portions of land scattered throughout the island. The Kicens emerge on the eastern parts of Nyancipe, while Rynians to the west and Canarians to the south. Tribal communities typically consist of a few houses, a large farmland, and storage huts. Although the full extents of their territories are unknown, archeological evidence from 4500 BC suggests that the current territories of Macra, Kicen, and Luchtvart are far less populous than any other part of the island. Modern-day Rynion was home to the Rynians which were the largest tribal community in the area.

Communities make it easier for technology to advance. In 3200 BC, they began to develop sophisticated writing systems and advanced stone tools and weapons. Wars are fought frequently by tribal communities over food and territory claiming dozens of lives.

Unification and Formation of the Nyancipe Empire
From the 13th century until the 17th century, the island was unified under the Nyancipe Empire. The Nyancipe Empire was formed after a massive 10-year war between three large tribal communities of Canari, Rynai, and Kicens that claimed the lives of almost 7.000 people. In the early years of the war, the Canarians dominate eastern Nyancipe after a large battle with Kicens claiming 2.000 lives, severely weakens the Canarians. Rynaians and Kicens fought for territories on modern day Ameno. After 4 years of stalemate, Rynaians and Kicens agreed on a peace treaty and merged their territory. The joint Canari-Rynai tribes fought back against the Canarians and after a decisive victory at the battle of Harkuz, the Canarians offered to join the alliance and establish a newly unified empire with the capital in Kamya.

The Nyancipe trades with various empires across the globe from the Ottoman Empire to the Qing Dynasty and also many other kingdoms in Asia. Most of their exports are agricultural products, fish and minerals. Influence from this era can be seen in the modern day as religion, predominantly Islam and Confucianism, as well as languages like Arabic and Malay.

Fall of Nyancipe Empire and British Colonization
The British Empire arrived in Nyancipe in the late 17th century. Britain declares war against the Nyancipe Empire in the early 18th century. The war was fought for 11 years, millions of Nyancipians died which severely reduced the population and as much as 1.000 British soldiers. The war finally ended with the collapse of the Nyancipe Empire in 1817. Britain began colonizing and settling on the island. They enslaved the locals into working on fields and mines throughout the island. Millions of Nyancipian suffered under colonial rule. Britain’s colonization of Nyancipe brought Christianity and English to the island.

World War 1 and Nyancipian Partition
After WW1, The British Empire was in serious debt and began drawing plans of a Nyancipian Partition. They divided the island into 7 independent republics according to the different ethnic groups; Kicen, Luchtvart, Dovia, Macra, Rynion, Ameno, and Kanar. They implemented the plan on March 3rd, 1919 which resulted in a mass displacement of people moving to their ethnic states. The first Rynionian constitution was drafted on July 17th and came into effect a few months later in October. The first presidential election on New Year’s Eve 1920 elected Karzai Mik as President.

Japanese Invasion during World War 2
In February 1942, Imperial Japan launched a full-scale invasion on Nyancipe. Rynion and its allies (6 other countries on the island) formed a Joint Military called the Markidan, consisting of 60.000 troops to counter the Japanese invasion. The first campaign against the Japanese took place in the ports of Northern Luchtvart and Kicen of which thousands of Japanese and Markidan casualties. Japanese forces came out victorious after a month of fighting. Japanese forces steam-rolled through Nyancipe taking large parts of the Island within 3 months. The last Markidan forces were surrounded in Rynion and surrendered on November 21st, 1942. Nyancipe was under Japanese control until 1945 when the US liberated the island and briefly occupying it.

SFN and the Cold War
Seeing the success of the Soviet Union during WW2, Luchtvart, Dovia, Macra, and Kicen merged and formed the Socialist Federation of Nyancipe (SFN) on September 6th, 1949. For the next 2 years, war broke out between the new SFN and the surrounding states on the island including Rynion. The war resulted in Socialist victory and the whole island fell into socialism. In 18th of December, the Socialist Party of Nyancipe (SPN) was founded by Akdu Kivan. The socialist party started purging political opposition in February 1950. All who dare to speak out against their rule was executed, deported, or imprisoned. The collectivization of farmlands and industries started in October the same year. Millions of people are forced to work in fields and factories all across the island with minimum rations and pay. By 1953, all industries within the Republics of the SSN become state-owned.

During 1953 – 1962, the SFN establish close ties with the Soviet Union and China. The USSR offered the Federation to join the Warsaw Pact. They refused but joined the Eastern bloc as a close Soviet ally. Soviet intelligence officers are often stationed in Nyancipe as a base of operations for their espionage missions in Japan, South Korea, and Southeast Asia.

During the height of the Vietnam War, Socialist Nyancipe aided the North Vietnamese by supplying weapons, ammunition, and food. Although no records exist on how much aid was going into North Vietnam, experts estimate that around 10% of North Vietnamese weapons and ammunition, as well as 16% of rations, come from Socialist Nyancipe. Soviet intervention in the Middle East and Afghanistan prompted the SFN to increase their military spending and send troops to fight alongside Soviet forces. As of 1980, Socialist Nyancipe sends over 10.000 troops to Afghanistan and military spending accounted for 35% of the national budget.

Fall of SFN
The SFN economy was failing in the 1980s due to overspending in the military. People all across the Federation are starving and angry. With the death of Premier Heinz Ardal, his successor Karvin Lat sought to revitalize the economy by allowing private ownership of businesses and loosening regulations on free speech. The people who had been oppressed for decades took to the streets of the Federation’s capital. The Nationwide revolution against the Federation lasted from 9 June until 10 August 1980.

The revolt began as a student protest, which attracted thousands as they marched through central Harkuz to the Socialist Party Parliament building, calling out on the streets using a van with loudspeakers. A student delegation, entering the radio building to try to broadcast the students' demands, was detained. When the delegation's release was demanded by the protesters outside, they were fired upon from within the building by the Federation’s Security Police (FSP). This was the start of the revolution. As the news spread, disorder and violence erupted throughout the capital.

The revolt spread quickly across Nyancipe, and the government collapsed. Thousands organized into militias, battling the FSP. Pro-Socialist and FSP members were often executed or imprisoned, and former political prisoners were released and armed. A new temporary government formally disbanded SFN establishes the Re-independence of the 7 republics. By 9th of August, fighting had almost stopped, and a sense of normality began to return.

Demographic


Population

-

-

-

Religion

-

-

-

Government and Politics


Government

[/url]
Opening of an Annual NPC Meeting

Rynionian political system is a multi-party system with 9 political parties competing for political position rather than seats in the National People’s Council. Every political party has a Head of Party and must submit a party member as candidates for a specific political position

The Executive Branch of Rynion is the President. The President serves as the Head of State and Commander in Chief of the military while the Vice President serves as the Co-Head of State. Both are elected by the people for a 5-year term. The President has the power over the

The Legislative Branch of Rynion is the National People’s Council (NPC). The National People’s Council has 290 seats. The NPC is tasked with making laws and appointing political positions. It is headed by the Council President. The NPC consists of The President and Vice President, Council President, Governors, Ministers, Head of Political Parties and their envoys. The NPC held an annual meeting every October to discuss national issues and appointing new members of the government.

The Judicial Branch of Rynion is the People’s Court. The People’s Court is tasked with interpreting and applying laws that have been passed by the National People's Council. The court also has the power to impeach high ranking government officials for treason and other severe illegal activities.

Political Divisons

Rynion consists of 7 provinces, each with their own governors and capitals. Luchtvart, as an administered territory only have one governor. Governors are tasked with maintaining order in the provisional levels and reports everything during NPC meetings

Political Parties an Election

Rynion is a multi-party system with 9 political parties. The political parties compete for positions within the Rynionian government (Presidency, Ministry, etc) instead of seats in National People’s Council. Head of Parties already has reserved seats in the NPC and another 10 seats for their envoys. Each party must submit candidates for political positions. Candidates will be elected by the people and the majority will be the incumbent of that specific political position.
Here are the political parties of Rynion;

Ministries
A minister is a politician who heads a government department, making and implementing decisions on policies in conjunction with the other ministers. Rynionian ministers are headed by a prime minister. Each minister must send a monthly report to the government.

Military
The Rynionian National People's Military (RNPM) consists of the army (RNPM-A), Navy (RNPM-Vy) and airforce (RNPM-AF). The RNPM was established after the independence in 2016 by mandatory military service for citizens between the age of 20-25 with men serving 4-5 years and women for 2-3 years. The RNPM-A consists of 200.000 active duty personnel and 200.500 more in reserves. They possess 954 military vehicles, 538 aircraft, and 306 ships and naval assets. The Army also has 235 long, medium and short-range ballistic missiles

The RNPM participates in numerous WA peacekeeping missions, most notably in Africa and The Middle East. They also take part in joint military exercises with its close allies Japan, South Korea, and Russia. Recently, a massive military exercise between the four countries was held in Russia as a show of strength against the ever-growing influence of communist China.

Foreign Relations

Japanese and Rynionian
Foreign Minister

Rynion currently maintains over 126 diplomatic missions across the world, including 108 embassies. Rynion follows a “free and active” foreign policy seeking to play a role in regional and International affairs while staying out of conflicts and disputes. Rynion’s largest trading partners are Japan and South Korea. Rynion also maintains close relations with Russia and members of ASEAN like Indonesia and Malaysia also nations in Nyancipe Island including Dovia, Luchtvart, and Kicen. The country reestablishes diplomatic ties with the United Kingdom and Europe in 2016 following its independence. Rynion has a good relation with the US.

Rynion has been a member of The United Nations since in... Members of Rynionian armed forces also participate in Peacekeeping missions across the world. Rynion has been a humanitarian and development aid recipient since 2016, and recently, the country has expressed interest in becoming an aid donor. The country is also a member of the Asian Cooperative Dialogue, East Asian Summit, and other international organizations.

Economy



Read factbook


Check out my Factbook
Any suggestions? be sure to telegram me

It’s cool.

Planes wrote:OOH! OOH! I have another one: So you put a cat in a box that will leak poison gas if the pressure goes below 10 PSI (idk) you don't know if the cat is dead or not. But let's say that the poison gas is released. But you don't know if the gas went off or not. So when you open the box, did opening the box kill the cat? (FYI: this is literally schrodinger's cat paradox)

*hiss*

Here’s one for you. The Cat puts you in a box and plants you six feet (183 cm) under the turf.

There is no question. We’re just gonna do it.

>^,,^<
Alunya

The backwardest nation you know

Morning nerds

Territorio di Nessuno, Waupun Island, Libertandonien, Tsardom of leonlandia, and 2 othersPlanes, and Lapathiya

«12. . .45,42145,42245,42345,42445,42545,42645,427. . .48,50748,508»

Advertisement