by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .47,67347,67447,67547,67647,67747,67847,679. . .48,64248,643»

Lcsgn wrote:No not the usual ones, I just never seen this before

oh, nice.

Kerlodes wrote:That's quite weak. Ms. Yamashiro can destroy you at any time. *destroys an entire house with a gun barrage*

Are you sure about that?
Rollerdoller Da!
yeets out an entire village with a rolldozer

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:You mean the stray cats in the void decks?

Are the void decks the ground floors of those residential flats I saw everywhere in Singapore?

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:o
Are you sure about that?
Rollerdoller Da!
yeets out an entire village with a rolldozer

I have something way smaller and more effective.
*whips out a M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle

Holdac wrote:I am... not good in Arms Manufacturing. I specialize in biotics, finance, information technologies, mining, agriculture, shipping and oil drilling. Would it interest you in any of those products or a fair amount of Holdanian Credits to buy arms from your nation?

Sure, and I’ll trade you weapons. If that’s okay with you.

Aerilia wrote:You find yourself in a room, there are two doors one your left and the other on your right. One leads you outside to freedom, the other leads you somewhere else, which door do you choose?

This door leads you to freedom

This door leads you to freedom

I climb out of the sky light.

Nordic-British Union wrote:Are the void decks the ground floors of those residential flats I saw everywhere in Singapore?
I have something way smaller and more effective.
*whips out a M6 Grindell/Galilean Nonlinear Rifle

Yep, those empty spaces where residents hang out.

Fizban wrote:I climb out of the sky light.

You accidentally trip off the roof and break a ankle

I increased Public Healthcare, Public Transport, Wealth Gaps, Civil Rights, Economic freedom and more. I decreased Income equality, safety, Authoritarianism, and Averageness.

Aerilia wrote:You find yourself in a room, there are two doors one your left and the other on your right. One leads you outside to freedom, the other leads you somewhere else, which door do you choose?

This door leads you to freedom

This door leads you to freedom

I will go underground.

Eraver wrote:I increased Public Healthcare, Public Transport, Wealth Gaps, Civil Rights, Economic freedom and more. I decreased Income equality, safety, Authoritarianism, and Averageness.

All of that, with the exception of wealth gaps and crime, is great.

Aerilia wrote:You find yourself in a room, there are two doors one your left and the other on your right. One leads you outside to freedom, the other leads you somewhere else, which door do you choose?

This door leads you to freedom

This door leads you to freedom

I casually pull out a sledgehammer and break down the wall.

Federalania wrote:I will go underground.

You are caught in a cave in and are now stuck underground.

The Anarchist Far East wrote:I casually pull out a sledgehammer and break down the wall.

This option leads you...

into court for destroying private property

Unytion wrote:Hello everyone

Hello and welcome here!

Feel free to ask anything if you need any help :)
Here's some useful information:


Motto: "Where the democracy is strong, the debate
robust, and the rum plentiful."

Flag

Coat of Arms

Forum:

Chat:

Map:

Capital:

Magicality City

Demonym:

North Pacifican

Government:

Republic

Delegate

Vice Delegate

Speaker

Attorney General

Chief Justice

AaBbCcDdEeFf

Akreo

America Freedomss

Apsalandian Empire

Aressnia

AriVale

Artists not Autists

Atlanticifica

Augustadorum

Avernica

Baracksayland

Baruukhan Haram

Beenoce

Belmington

Black Steel

Bluecreste

BootyButtCheecks

Bucandustan

Burzand

Byzadino

Camands Wil

Carborundum

Cashore

Caustic Federation

Cinma

Claray

Cryle

Depressed Emo Traps

Detack

Dinatopia

DoopPloop

Dukatia Gruin

Economic Korporations ASSA

Efvaland

Egalicia

Eldhart

Empire of Italy-Eslovenia

Empire of joe

Fascista Iberia

Fayand

Fer Aporolision

Flywolvant

FREE Poblenou

Gaddus

GamingVexed

Golvonti

Gor Nacho

Grashe

Great Galicia

Harroway

Heavy Metal

Idiocrazi

Indonesia Knight

Instance

Interdimensional Zone

Iron Cladia

IXxxxXI

Japors

Kikalsa

Kristiel

Kurnugia

Land Van Kleur

Lanverey

LibbyBibby

Lun doo land

Macinistane

Malvad

Marpda

Mated Vill

Mobiandopia

Mokol

Mokolanih

Montsvery

Moscovaya

Multi Randomland

Myrtlania

Nation of Gooch

Natural People

Nedya

New Aku

New Algoma

New Zealandian and Oceanic Territory

Nihoon jin

Nocutisity

Northen Proxia

North Sigmund

Offnyll

Poed

Portsberg

Prussian-Russian Union

Refoy Swight

Res Worulacha

Revann

Rsca209

Rsca210

Rsca212

RSCA221

RSCA225

RSCA230

RSCA235

RSCA237

RSCA241

RSCA248

RSCA250

RSCA251

RSCA252

RSCA255

RSCA258

RSCA271

RSCA273

RSCA276

RSCA287

SAK151

SAK162

SAK170

SAK171

SAK172

Selestanomiv

Shariqah

Shetar Secreordia

Shine on you Crazy Diam0nd

Shivilacity

Smweley

Solanta

Stolzenia

T76t7

Tatau

Techoland

The Don-Kuban Union

The Great Duck

The Haus of Filth

The heavenly kingdom of purity

The Interstellar Starlight Empire

The Lost Tribes of Midgard

Torah Observant

Trillverton

True sans

Ulrich von Jungingen

Ultimate Oofers

United Nations organisation

United states socialist republic

Utopia Nirvana

Van Der Linde Nation

Warchi1d

Wariorana

Yalguito

Yspanias

Zekeland

Welcome to The North Pacific!

Welcome to The North Pacific (TNP)! You might be a new nation to the game or in TNP, and you don't really know what is going on or where to start. Or you may be an experienced member but have several questions regarding some of the activities going on. Whatever the case, we have put together this handbook that you can use to familiarize yourself with the game and TNP, and to make the most out of your time in NationStates (NS).

The handbook has a number of different sections. The index below will help you navigate them. If you have any questions not answered in this handbook, feel free to send a telegram to Delegate McMasterdonia, Minister of Home Affairs Konar, or any of the Gameside Advocates and Mentors. They will be glad to help! Additionally, we are always looking to improve this handbook, so let us now if you think something should be added or changed.

Onboarding Checklist

This section covers the very first items you should check off as a newcomer to the game and TNP.

  • Why you should be in TNP: Selecting a region for your nation is one of the most important decisions you will make in the game. We hope you will make TNP your home, and this link explains why. If you have already decided to stay here, that's great!

  • Join the regional forum: The forum is where most government and roleplay activities take place. Registering an account is very easy. You should get yourself an account so that you can check out what's going on and join in on the fun.

  • Join our regional chat: Our Discord server is where our members hang out and chat about the game and real life subjects. You can join and introduce yourself to our community. Additionally, if you have any questions, asking on Discord is the fastest way to get help.

  • Apply for citizenship: Citizenship is your ticket to TNP. As a citizen, you can vote to elect our Delegate and other government officials, hold them accountable, and even run for these positions yourself. All you need to apply is a nation in TNP and an account on the forum.

Ways to Get Involved

Now that you have cleared the basics, you must be looking for things to do. Below are some of the opportunities TNP offers.

  • Get involved in the government: There are many ways to get involved in the government straight away after joining TNP. You can write the regional laws in the Regional Assembly. You can take part in the day-to-day running of the region in the Executive Staff. Or, you can protect TNP at home and abroad in the North Pacific Army.

  • Get involved in the World Assembly: Joining the World Assembly (WA) is one of the best ways to empower your nation, especially in TNP. Thanks to our WA Development Program, as a WA member you can determine international laws, have one of the highest endorsement counts in the entire game, and even win awards!

  • Get involved in RolePlay: We have not one, but two vibrant RolePlay (RP) universes, Eras and Strangereal. Each comes with its own map, chronology, and physics laws. If you commit to being active in RP, you can claim a spot in either universe's map, and join others in weaving stories about your nation and its role in the world.

Regional Publications

Through our regional nation, The Northern Light, we post a number of regular regional publications. You can follow them to stay up to speed with what's going on in TNP.

  • The Northern Lights: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, this is our regional newspaper. It includes both general news and op-ed articles about various aspects of TNP and NS.

  • The North Star: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, The North Star informs TNPers of current internal matters and government activities.

  • The Roleplay Reel: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, The Roleplay Reel showcases roleplay works by members of TNP's two RP communities.

  • Press Releases: Produced by the Ministry of Home Affairs, press releases focus on news about the Executive Government, elections, and other regional issues of general interest.

  • Regional Assembly Digest: Produced by the Speaker's Office, the digest focuses on news about the legislative and other business of the Regional Assembly.

  • Information for WA Voters: Produced by the Ministry of WA Affairs, IFVs provide vote recommendations and analysis about all resolutions that reach the floor of the General Assembly or Security Council.

  • Weekly Anthologies: Produced by the Gameside Advocates, this series highlights dispatches produced by TNP nations.

  • Northern Broadcasting Service: Produced by the Ministry of Communications, this is our very own regional radio station in which our broadcasters provide their insight into current events in TNP and Nationstates.

  • WADP Awards: Produced as part of the WADP, this monthly publication presents regional awards to nations that actively participate in the World Assembly.

  • Literary Awards: Produced by the Gameside Advocates, this monthly publication presents regional awards to nations that actively post on the regional RMB or publish dispatches.

Other Useful Links

Below are miscellaneous resources useful for all nations.

  • Government index: Get to know your government by using this list of all government officials in TNP. If you have questions or suggestions about any aspect of the regional governance, feel free to send a telegram to the corresponding government official.

  • Law index: This is a compilation of all legal documents currently in force in TNP. This includes our Constitution and Bill of Rights, which form the basis of our government.

  • RMB Guidelines: Posting on the regional message board (RMB) is a great way to socialize and get to know other TNP nations. Just make sure to follow these guidelines.

  • World Assembly voting policy: Look here to learn how TNP's Delegate casts the regional vote on World Assembly resolutions, and how you can help determine that vote.

  • Embassy policy: If you are here as a diplomat from another region, please take a look at our policy for in-game and forum embassies.

  • Recruitment policy: If you are here to recruit for another region, please take a look at our policy on permissible and prohibited types of recruitment.

This dispatch is updated automatically on a daily basis. Please do not edit manually.

Read factbook


Don't forget to upvote ;)

Aerilia wrote:

You accidentally trip off the roof and break a ankle

oUcH? I limp to the sidewalk.

Aerilia wrote:You are caught in a cave in and are now stuck underground.

hE’s nOt sTuCk iF hE bRoUgHt hIs iRoN pIcKaXe.

Aerilia wrote:You find yourself in a room, there are two doors one your left and the other on your right. One leads you outside to freedom, the other leads you somewhere else, which door do you choose?

This door leads you to freedom

This door leads you to freedom

I'll just use the Leopard 2SG to yeet out of the wall.

Lapathiya

Fizban wrote:Lapathiya, you still alive? 😜💯🤙

Yep lol

Nordic-British Union wrote:Can I do I too? I’ll give you credit

I saw it a bit lately, but you can too.

Lapathiya wrote:Yep lol

That’s what I like to hear

Lapathiya

Territorio di Nessuno wrote:Are you going to visit Shönbrunn?

No, after we clear customs and immigration at the Vienna airport, we’re going directly from there by train to Linz. That afternoon we’ll visit Mauthausen, and then the next two days are for business. Then it’s an overnight train to the Frankfurt airport station, and the flight home.

It would be great to sightsee in Vienna, and some of the folks coming out are going to take some days off to do that. Schönbrunn probably is on their must-visit lists if they head to Vienna.

In a sense, I’m glad I won’t be sticking around. Two of the guys that are flying out from the states are going to be surprised to learn that they have a new employer, and I’m pretty sure one of them is going to be furious about it.

>^,,^<
Alunya

Penult wrote:Hello. I notified the Cartography staff of my prolonged absence a while ago.

Not to be rood, but mind your pings please, thank you

Alunya wrote:No, after we clear customs and immigration at the Vienna airport, we’re going directly from there by train to Linz. That afternoon we’ll visit Mauthausen, and then the next two days are for business. Then it’s an overnight train to the Frankfurt airport station, and the flight home.

It would be great to sightsee in Vienna, and some of the folks coming out are going to take some days off to do that. Schönbrunn probably is on their must-visit lists if they head to Vienna.

In a sense, I’m glad I won’t be sticking around. Two of the guys that are flying out from the states are going to be surprised to learn that they have a new employer, and I’m pretty sure one of them is going to be furious about it.

>^,,^<
Alunya

I went to Europe last December, interesting how everything looks like home(London) yet is uniquely different in every way
Vienna’s orchestras/operas are nice, you should go watch a performance

Ilmavoimat




_______________________________________



The Finnish Air Force
82 Years of Tactical Air Supremacy


The Air Force organizes and trains airborne, airbase, and command and control units. In co-ordination with the Army and the Navy, Air Force units conduct domestic and international operations together with other nations, organisations and authorities. The Air Force's military units are geared towards national and international missions. They should be prepared to take part in military operations outside Finland, and the Air Force contributes to such missions with personnel and materiel.
Read dispatch

The Memer Gamers Empire of Advancia (Advancian Empire)
German: Das Memer-Gamers Reich von Advanreich (Advanreich)
Tus: Thetus Memerus Gamer Empirtus Advantus (Advanpirtus)
Norwegian: De Memer Gamers Imperium Av Advöntus (Advöntus Imperium)
Maltese: L-Imperu tal-Gamers tal-Memer ta 'Advancia (l-Imperu Advancian)




The National Flag of the Advancian Empire


Motto: "haha yes"




(4 'countries' that form Great Dokitan, one of the colonies.)

Advancian Empire at its height, (1931)

Advancia's colonies are in about the same color as Advancia.

(colonies not in: Memeapore, Grandtla, Pyro's Meme Island)

Colonies at the time of Advancia merging with Sizzletown: Great Dokitan (returned to Advancia under Grimmological Kingdom(joint government); Socialist rule started in 2018), Advancia, Kekistan, Advancian Memeland, Deutschen Booshmen, Memeapore, Grandtla and Pyro's Meme Island.

(colonies that left the Empire: Natsuki Isles (taken by Grimmology, not returned until the Grimmo-Memers War) Great Dokitan (returned on September 20th, 1991.), East Booshmen (returned during the fall of the Booshburg Wall)
Location


Population: 1.4 Billion
-Density: 30 people per (Yeet Square) y²


Capital: Mayrina Bay
Largest City: Mayrina Bay


Official Languages: English, Tus, Norwegian, German. Maltese



National Languages: English, Tus, German, Norwegian, Maltese


Demonym: Constitutional Monarchy

Government:
- King: King JJG the I (1918-1969), King JJG the II (1969-2000, then reigned Advancia-Sizzletown until 2019)
- Queen: Queen Gamer Girl (1918-1990), Queen Bruh (1995 - 2000, then became Advancia-Sizzletown's first Queen to rule in 2019, up until 2045.)
- Prime Minister: Beter Biffin


Legislature:
- Minister of Defence: Beck I
- Minister of Transport: Groni DomnospizzA
- Minister of Education: Sharkman

- Minister of other stuff: Billy Billy Gates


Establishment: After Meme War 1
Creation: August 9th, 1918


Land Area: 1.10 Billion Miles²
2 Billion Y²
Water Area: 420 Million Y²
Water %: 20%


Elevation
Highest Point: Mount Yeet, Multer, Northern Memeland (14.2km)
Lowest Point: Dead Memes Flatlands, Lanker Hill, Southern Advancia (-700m)


GDP (nominal): 420 Trillion Memebuxes
GDP (nominal) per capita: 1337 Thousand Memebuxes


Human Development Index (NS Version): 84.67


Currency: Memebux


Time Zone: (basically any timezone possible)


Drives on the: Right


Calling code: +420


Internet TLD: .as

Largest Cities

Rank

City

Metro area population

State

1

Mayrina Bay

30,420,069

Memester, Advancia

2

Yuridon

5,720,696

Greater Yuridon, Great Dokitan

3

Multer

2,420,042

Multiser, Memeland

4

Polonkia

765,000

Deeper Territories, Kekistan

5

Natrina Bay

3,133,769

Salwall, Great Dokitan

6

Natlin

1,259,000 (1939 population Census)

Bruhston, Natsuki Isles

7

Ausborger

1,765,000

Midvancia, Advancia

8

Königborger

750,240 (1939 Population Census)

Bruhston, Natsuki Isles

9

Neu Yeetus

1,245,000

Advancian Side of Yeetus Island

10

South Yeetus

500,240 (1939 Population Census)

Natsukitten Side of Yeetus Island

Template by The Free Republic of Ponderosa
Template may be found here.
(wip)

Read dispatch

Lapathiya

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:
The Memer Gamers Empire of Advancia (Advancian Empire)
German: Das Memer-Gamers Reich von Advanreich (Advanreich)
Tus: Thetus Memerus Gamer Empirtus Advantus (Advanpirtus)
Norwegian: De Memer Gamers Imperium Av Advöntus (Advöntus Imperium)
Maltese: L-Imperu tal-Gamers tal-Memer ta 'Advancia (l-Imperu Advancian)




The National Flag of the Advancian Empire


Motto: "haha yes"




(4 'countries' that form Great Dokitan, one of the colonies.)

Advancian Empire at its height, (1931)

Advancia's colonies are in about the same color as Advancia.

(colonies not in: Memeapore, Grandtla, Pyro's Meme Island)

Colonies at the time of Advancia merging with Sizzletown: Great Dokitan (returned to Advancia under Grimmological Kingdom(joint government); Socialist rule started in 2018), Advancia, Kekistan, Advancian Memeland, Deutschen Booshmen, Memeapore, Grandtla and Pyro's Meme Island.

(colonies that left the Empire: Natsuki Isles (taken by Grimmology, not returned until the Grimmo-Memers War) Great Dokitan (returned on September 20th, 1991.), East Booshmen (returned during the fall of the Booshburg Wall)
Location


Population: 1.4 Billion
-Density: 30 people per (Yeet Square) y²


Capital: Mayrina Bay
Largest City: Mayrina Bay


Official Languages: English, Tus, Norwegian, German. Maltese



National Languages: English, Tus, German, Norwegian, Maltese


Demonym: Constitutional Monarchy

Government:
- King: King JJG the I (1918-1969), King JJG the II (1969-2000, then reigned Advancia-Sizzletown until 2019)
- Queen: Queen Gamer Girl (1918-1990), Queen Bruh (1995 - 2000, then became Advancia-Sizzletown's first Queen to rule in 2019, up until 2045.)
- Prime Minister: Beter Biffin


Legislature:
- Minister of Defence: Beck I
- Minister of Transport: Groni DomnospizzA
- Minister of Education: Sharkman

- Minister of other stuff: Billy Billy Gates


Establishment: After Meme War 1
Creation: August 9th, 1918


Land Area: 1.10 Billion Miles²
2 Billion Y²
Water Area: 420 Million Y²
Water %: 20%


Elevation
Highest Point: Mount Yeet, Multer, Northern Memeland (14.2km)
Lowest Point: Dead Memes Flatlands, Lanker Hill, Southern Advancia (-700m)


GDP (nominal): 420 Trillion Memebuxes
GDP (nominal) per capita: 1337 Thousand Memebuxes


Human Development Index (NS Version): 84.67


Currency: Memebux


Time Zone: (basically any timezone possible)


Drives on the: Right


Calling code: +420


Internet TLD: .as

Largest Cities

Rank

City

Metro area population

State

1

Mayrina Bay

30,420,069

Memester, Advancia

2

Yuridon

5,720,696

Greater Yuridon, Great Dokitan

3

Multer

2,420,042

Multiser, Memeland

4

Polonkia

765,000

Deeper Territories, Kekistan

5

Natrina Bay

3,133,769

Salwall, Great Dokitan

6

Natlin

1,259,000 (1939 population Census)

Bruhston, Natsuki Isles

7

Ausborger

1,765,000

Midvancia, Advancia

8

Königborger

750,240 (1939 Population Census)

Bruhston, Natsuki Isles

9

Neu Yeetus

1,245,000

Advancian Side of Yeetus Island

10

South Yeetus

500,240 (1939 Population Census)

Natsukitten Side of Yeetus Island

Template by The Free Republic of Ponderosa
Template may be found here.
(wip)

Read dispatch

ebin

Nordic-British Union wrote:I went to Europe last December, interesting how everything looks like home(London) yet is uniquely different in every way
Vienna’s orchestras/operas are nice, you should go watch a performance

January is best for Vienna, especially if you have a dancing partner. I’m definitely keeping that in mind now. But she needs lessons first. ;)

And Europe has a great deal of diversity, historically, culturally, architecturally, and scenically. Verbier is vastly different from London’s CBD, even though both are heavily populated with Britons. (I still can’t understand what Glaswegians are saying.)

Ironically, I’ll be flying back to Europe at the end of September. I’m trying to convince that hoped-for dance partner to come visit Monaco with me.

>^,,^<
Alunya

Freedom to stay in a prison camp,you mean

The Anarchist Far East wrote:I casually pull out a sledgehammer and break down the wall.

Aerilia wrote:You find yourself in a room, there are two doors one your left and the other on your right. One leads you outside to freedom, the other leads you somewhere else, which door do you choose?

This door leads you to freedom

This door leads you to freedom

I whack the left door with a M45 Shotgun

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:I'll just use the Leopard 2SG to yeet out of the wall.

The tank is unable to break the wall, you are stuck in the room forever...

Well unless you use the doors, or climb out of the window, or climb out of the skylight, or walk through the other couple holes in the wall, or dig out The Anarchist Far East and you both dig to freedom...

Edit: Oh wait I mean Federalania, not The Anarchist Far East

«12. . .47,67347,67447,67547,67647,67747,67847,679. . .48,64248,643»

Advertisement