by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .59,72859,72959,73059,73159,73259,73359,734. . .66,71266,713»

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:It's raining for me now, at midnight.

At least the thunder dosen't wake you up at 3am

Northern america of the united states wrote:hows my name look, everyone

Long

Nueva sudeste wrote:Shipping Ships shipping shipping ships shipping ships

Like I said https://youtu.be/65CFesU4KVQ English is a giant meme.

Balaslandia wrote:At least the thunder dosen't wake you up at 3am

Yea, I technically can't sleep at 12am.

Nueva sudeste wrote:Shipping Ships shipping shipping ships shipping ships

Trust me this is totally normal communication, nothing is wrong with strapping two different languages together and calling it English

Santamar wrote:English be like:

Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo

Police police police police

James, while John had had "had", had had "had had"; "had had" had had a better effect on the teacher.

What, does Minensota also raid Luxembourg with 730 men?

most of the time

Acaian mindoro

Acai wrote:We will take Mindoro Island

hello!

Kyaumia

Kyaumia wrote:Trust me this is totally normal communication, nothing is wrong with strapping two different languages together and calling it Englishmost of the time

Ok, time to colonize America so they stop raiding my precious frankish cities.

Kyaumia

Acaian mindoro wrote:hello!

You gain a new colony every day
How are you this British?

Acai

Bill nye the almighty

heh

Santamar wrote:But they keep invading Flanders with 743 troops...

Oh my god...

Must be the Danish or Norwegian vikings. Those scumbags! The Swedish vikings were actually pretty peaceful. Mostly of them went east to Russia and down to the Middle East to trade.

Kyaumia

The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg wrote:Must be the Danish or Norwegian vikings. Those scumbags! The Swedish vikings were actually pretty peaceful. Mostly of them went east to Russia and down to the Middle East to trade.

Oh, yes, these guys are cool.

The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Kyaumia, and Bill nye the almighty

Kyaumia wrote:You gain a new colony every day
How are you this British?

nah, we make diplomacies, and win wars

Kyaumia

Gtg

Stone Ira and Kyaumia

Acai wrote:nah, we make diplomacies, and win wars

You literally have more puppets that the Third Soviet Union
Do you just spend your entire day killing tiny nations

Balaslandia wrote:Gtg

Bye

Kyaumia wrote:You literally have more puppets that the Third Soviet Union
Do you just spend your entire day killing tiny nations

Acai wrote:nah, we make diplomacies, and win wars

How many puppets do you have?

Kyaumia

Kyaumia wrote:You literally have more puppets that the Third Soviet Union
Do you just spend your entire day killing tiny nations

how many does he have? I have 3 puppets,

no, I trade...

And go to sleep...

Stone Ira and Kyaumia

Kyaumia wrote:You literally have more puppets that the Third Soviet Union
Do you just spend your entire day killing tiny nations

I spend my entire day defending tiny nations from tiny and medium size nations.

Kyaumia

Balaslandia wrote:Gtg

✌️

Acai

Acai wrote:how many does he have? I have 3 puppets,

no, I trade...

And go to sleep...

Well he has none because he killed them all
But still I always see another nation that starts with acai

Acai

Acai wrote:how many does he have? I have 3 puppets,

no, I trade...

And go to sleep...

SOMETIMES I attack nations, I don't really like threats, we got 2 puppets from Railroad

Kyaumia

Acai wrote:how many does he have? I have 3 puppets,

no, I trade...

And go to sleep...

Gnight?
I have more than you then

Xeosia Later wrote:I spend my entire day defending tiny nations from tiny and medium size nations.

That sounds fun. I wanna try doing that

Xeosia Later and Kyaumia

Acai wrote:SOMETIMES I attack nations, I don't really like threats, we got 2 puppets from Railroad

Hang on, we have 4 puppets actually, Northern acaian railroad state, Acaian railroad state, Acaish lebanon, Acaian mindoro

Sup y'all I'm back from dinner

Xeosia Later wrote:I spend my entire day defending tiny nations from tiny and medium size nations.

No you need to let tiny nations know about war here
You have to let them fight for themselves

By zantium wrote:Sup y'all I'm back from dinner

Sup

Free city of eastern shuckleita wrote:No you need to let tiny nations know about war here
You have to let them fight for themselves

Few days after I joined TNP I get ganged and destroyed in a war. :/

Werfondkhan wrote:Sup
Few days after I joined TNP I get ganged and destroyed in a war. :/

😃

Werfondkhan and Bill nye the almighty

«12. . .59,72859,72959,73059,73159,73259,73359,734. . .66,71266,713»

Advertisement