by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .59,97359,97459,97559,97659,97759,97859,979. . .63,63063,631»

Russian Independent Republics wrote:[ntion]Third Soviet Union[/nation] i say you launch an investigation on him and shut his agency down.

Never!

The international investigation bureau wrote:Well, you never said my agents couldn't come arrest Elijah when the warrant was released. I will admit however that my agents may have entered your nation illegally.

You don't have any jurisdiction in the USSR...

In fact that job is up to the KGB...

That job is also GRUs so I'm sorry buddy...

Also Elijah never leaves the Kremlin

Balaslandia wrote:Ok

-_-, fine, but we will make a puppet out of northern Poland

Why was there a giant block of traditional Chinese?

Acai wrote:-_-, fine, but we will make a puppet out of northern Poland

Void...

If you want Poland you have to go to war with me...

And you will lose

Third Soviet Union wrote:You don't have any jurisdiction in the USSR...

In fact that job is up to the KGB...

That job is also GRUs so I'm sorry buddy...

Also Elijah never leaves the Kremlin

our CIA/KGB is called the "BRS"

Acai wrote:-_-, fine, but we will make a puppet out of northern Poland

No, TSU Owns russia.

Calm Down or Imma Nuke everyone in TNP!!!

Third Soviet Union wrote:Void...

If you want Poland you have to go to war with me...

And you will lose

... void?

C'mon

Acai wrote:... void?

C'mon

why is the FOrums full of chinese

Acai

Third Soviet Union wrote:You don't have any jurisdiction in the USSR...

In fact that job is up to the KGB...

That job is also GRUs so I'm sorry buddy...

Also Elijah never leaves the Kremlin

Why doesn’t someone just bomb the Kremlin?

Balaslandia wrote:Calm Down or Imma Nuke everyone in TNP!!!

Have some popcorn and let's calm down

Acai wrote:... void?

C'mon

If you want Poland you have to go to war with me...

And if you want to die that badly then go declare war on me legitimately

Guys
God Modding
is bad
so dont do it

The international investigation bureau

Russian Independent Republics wrote:Third Soviet Union i say you launch an investigation on him and shut his agency down.

You could argue my agents never had intent to commit a crime since they were unaware of TSU's border policy when they entered the country.

Russian Independent Republics wrote:why is the FOrums full of chinese

??? whaaat?

I AM NOT CHINESE

The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg wrote:Why doesn’t someone just bomb the Kremlin?

How simple-minded are you?

Russian Independent Republics wrote:WHY IS THE FORUMS CHINESE IM SCARED

Possible *spammer

Guys, it seems like it's about the US, that's really negative. Ignore it.

Source: I speak Chinese.

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:Guys, it seems like it's about the US, that's really negative. Ignore it.

Source: I speak Chinese.

someone did just say a bunch of crap about the "USA virus" in chinese earlier.

The international investigation bureau wrote:You could argue my agents never had intent to commit a crime since they were unaware of TSU's border policy when they entered the country.

Elijah is also the head of state in the Soviet Union...

So not only did you commit a crime...

You are officially terrorists in the eyes of the Soviet Union...

And you will be annihilated by the full might of the Red army

The international investigation bureau

Russian Independent Republics wrote:I don't care. they did. and they CAN and WILL go to jail.

Me or Third Soviet Union?

Advancia-Sizzletown wrote:Guys, it seems like it's about the US, that's really negative. Ignore it.

Source: I speak Chinese.

I am a Lingo Master so I can understand a little.
also NS Broke

«12. . .59,97359,97459,97559,97659,97759,97859,979. . .63,63063,631»

Advertisement