by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .63,45663,45763,45863,45963,46063,46163,462. . .64,90264,903»

Alauaikk wrote:I didn't even make any moves on you I was just getting ready to attack you, Japan

You were gonna that is casus belli enough for us

Alauaikk wrote:I don't know, Miami, I cant know any cities in this game

Field Marshall Hobgood
face palms"Miami is in Florida not even close to Canada"

The Canadian Peoples Republic wrote:Did you just call Arizona Miami?

No I called one of your "coastal cities " Miami

Yokoxkatlakatl wrote:1ris?

No.
1ris might as well be the opposite of that.

Xeosia Later wrote:(15! 15 PEOPLE ATTACKING PIGEONSTAN!)

To maintain my pacifism, I will not attack Pigeonstan. However, I will send some support to aid you.

ArizonaRepublic wrote: Field Marshall Hobgood
face palms"Miami is in Florida not even close to Canada"

It was supposed to be sarcastic

Embauba wrote:No.
1ris might as well be the opposite of that.

Solis?

Santamar wrote:Sir, I need cheap and easy to produce stuff, 6 wheels would increase the Costs.

The truck only cost 11 grand to produce it's not going to get any cheaper than that I can promise you that. And why are you going to produce it. I thought you were only going to buy it from us.

Alauaikk wrote:No I called one of your "coastal cities " Miami

ArizonaRepublic wrote: Field Marshall Hobgood
face palms"Miami is in Florida not even close to Canada"

Post self-deleted by Embauba.

The Hellcatian Empire wrote:The entire Hellcatian space fleet arrives at the nearest Pigeonstan planet

Hundreds of dropships start falling from the sky and the HSC Minotaur starts firing upon the planet.

Xeosia Later wrote:(15! 15 PEOPLE ATTACKING PIGEONSTAN!)

16*

Then I attack one of Canada's cities

ArizonaRepublic wrote:The truck only cost 11 grand to produce it's not going to get any cheaper than that I can promise you that. And why are you going to produce it. I thought you were only going to buy it from us.

We usually don't buy equipment, and instead, acquire production licenses for Economical Reasons.

Cartero wrote:When is pigeon not lying or exaggerating? I may be a sociopath but at least Iím not a fool.

True

Yokoxkatlakatl wrote:16*

17* add me

Embauba wrote:...How did you kno-

Quite predictable

Yokoxkatlakatl wrote:16*

(*falls off chair backwards* WTAF)

I can sell you the blueprints and then you can modify them to your heart's content.

Hellcatian forces land on the planet and push into the Southern Hemisphere to set up defenses

Alauaikk wrote:Then I attack one of Canada's cities

Your cities are decimated by rail gun fire from the ships and nuclear bombardment from the stealth bombers and laser shots from the space force

all i see is hate against Pigeonstan and i love it

We move out into the rest of the west side of the country

Axuru wrote:Quite predictable

Yeah.

The 3nd Japanese Empire wrote:Your cities are decimated by rail gun fire from the ships and nuclear bombardment from the stealth bombers and laser shots from the space force

wOw

The Hellcatian Empire wrote:Hellcatian forces land on the planet and push into the Southern Hemisphere to set up defenses

What did I miss.

Xeosia Later wrote:(*falls off chair backwards* WTAF)

18.

«12. . .63,45663,45763,45863,45963,46063,46163,462. . .64,90264,903»

Advertisement