by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The North Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .72,04472,04572,04672,04772,04872,04972,050. . .74,15974,160»

Pigeonstan wrote:pulls out nuclear bomb

*pulls out The Death Star*

Tameside wrote:*pulls out The Death Star*

pulls out black hole

what are y'all doing today?

Mr alien

German Spitsbergen wrote:what are y'all doing today?

Nothing much, yourself?

Foulkes Island wrote:Even if the law is something completely absurd like, let's say, for it to be illegal to ride a cow as a means of transportation while under the influence of alcohol and or other substances?

If you know the law, you know you are going to have repercussions. But Iím all for rebelling against stupid laws.

Pigeonstan wrote:pulls out black hole

*pulls out the Sun*

Tameside wrote:*pulls out the Sun*

black hole beats sun

Ducen Viagua wrote:If you know the law, you know you are going to have repercussions. But Iím all for rebelling against stupid laws.

I bet you are, especially with the philosophy of "When you willingly break the law, you willingly forfeit your rights." Look, I care not for making a moral point, I only care for mocking people.

RMB=DEAD

Mr alien

Okay then start talking instead of complaining you useless rats

Tameside wrote:The Cascadian Bioregion call the mayor tell Kasto Is Coming To Town

(boom bam bim might happen)!

Can't, I don't know him.

Pigeonstan wrote:RMB=DEAD

Romani federation wrote:the RMB is ded

Guess thatís that then
Better start looking for a new region, you two

The Cascadian Bioregion wrote:Can't, I don't know him.

tell her or him that a possible visitor with a country name thats starts with K is coming with possible boom booms

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:Okay then start talking instead of complaining you useless rats

HEY
im not a useless rat

Pigeonstan wrote:HEY
im not a useless rat

Ok, useless bird

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:Ok, useless bird

im not useless

Aerilia wrote:Sleep is required!

*continues watching YouTube*

Sleep Is Not Required!

*goes to sleep*

Tameside wrote:tell her or him that a possible visitor with a country name thats starts with K is coming with possible boom booms

I don't know them, I can't tell them anything.

Pigeonstan wrote:im not useless

Thatís something a useless bird would say.

The Cascadian Bioregion wrote:I don't know them, I can't tell them anything.

okay

[SR RP]

The president of Yuno orders some machinery to be made to convert salt seawater into fresh drinkable water. This is an environmental friendly initiative.

Queen Yuno wrote:[SR RP]

The president of Yuno orders some machinery to be made to convert salt seawater into fresh drinkable water. This is an environmental friendly initiative.

Bit late Yuno, you were already removed from SR.

Queen Yuno wrote:[SR RP]

The president of Yuno orders some machinery to be made to convert salt seawater into fresh drinkable water. This is an environmental friendly initiative.

yep

Gothgraff and Lilium wrote:Bit late Yuno, you were already removed from SR.

Queen Yuno wrote:

The president of Yuno orders some machinery to be made to convert salt seawater into fresh drinkable water. This is an environmental friendly initiative.

It's not, but whetever.

«12. . .72,04472,04572,04672,04772,04872,04972,050. . .74,15974,160»

Advertisement