WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Dank Meme Alliance, The Embassy, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Christmas, The Interdimensional Community, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, The Place, Regionless, Gypsy Lands, Compatibility, Oneid, Hollow Point, Eurillia, and Northover.
Construction of embassies with The Fallout Wasteland has commenced. Completion expected .
The Nuclear Wastes contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Nuclear Wastes
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Nuclear Wastes is ranked 6,980th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“War... War Never Changes”|
|2.||The Empire of Ravenrook||Corrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship||“We know where you are.”|
- : The Caesar's Legion of New Decandsor of the region The Fallout Wasteland agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies with The Fallout Wasteland.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and Northover.
- : The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands agreed to construct embassies with Northover.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and Eurillia.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and Hollow Point.
- : The Federative Union of Federal Ashiknya of the region Northover proposed constructing embassies.
- : The 2nd Republic of Sysillia of the region Eurillia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics aborted construction of embassies with The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Emoticons of Smiley Bob of the region Hollow Point agreed to construct embassies.
The Nuclear Wastes Regional Message Board
Ah, I remember the days When I tried to find the odd weary traveler to join my region. Now I've had it locked over The Black Hawks.
Time to re-open the gates
This Region is saying a firm Hell no to the Gensec Elections, so If you're trying to convince me to vote for you, please kindly heck off of this RMB
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**