WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Nuclear Wastes contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The Nuclear Wastes
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The Nuclear Wastes is ranked 19,999th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Empire of Ravenrook||Corrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship||“We know where you are.”|
|2.||The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“War... War Never Changes”|
- : Concordea ceased to exist.
- : Concordea arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between Federated States of Conservative Nations and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Rogue Nation of Icanhascheezburger of the region Memeverse proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ritz and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies with The Great Chili.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and The Place.
- : The Kingdom of Aschente Royal Islands of the region The Place agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Roman Republic of The Empire of Balestria of the region Nation of Balestria proposed constructing embassies.
The Nuclear Wastes Regional Message Board
One day, in the nuclear wastes, there was a scavenger. He walked around searching for water, and when he found it, he drank it. Then a raven crapped into his canteen, poisoning the only water for miles, and he died a slow and miserable death. The end!