WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Galactic Empire of Britain, Christmas, The Interdimensional Community, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, The Place, Regionless, Gypsy Lands, Compatibility, Oneid, Hollow Point, Northover, and The Fallout Wasteland.
The Nuclear Wastes contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in The Nuclear Wastes
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, The Nuclear Wastes is ranked 19,039th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“War... War Never Changes”|
|2.||The Empire of Ravenrook||Corrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship||“We know where you are.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Eurillia and The Nuclear Wastes.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Capitalist Republic of Sysillia of the region Eurillia cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nuclear Wastes.
- : Allegheny 17 of the region Eurillia ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nuclear Wastes.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and The Fallout Wasteland.
- : The Caesar's Legion of New Decandsor of the region The Fallout Wasteland agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands proposed constructing embassies with The Fallout Wasteland.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and Northover.
- : The Irradiated Lands of Nuclear Wastelands agreed to construct embassies with Northover.
- : Embassy established between The Nuclear Wastes and Eurillia.
The Nuclear Wastes Regional Message Board
Ah, I remember the days When I tried to find the odd weary traveler to join my region. Now I've had it locked over The Black Hawks.
Time to re-open the gates
This Region is saying a firm Hell no to the Gensec Elections, so If you're trying to convince me to vote for you, please kindly heck off of this RMB
In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:
**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**