Because I can. They aren't just random region btw.
* Minister of Interior
* Minister of Foreign Affair
* Minister of Culture
* Minister of Defense
* Speaker of Parliament
* WA Delegate
Foreign Minister: Oberstan (NRP), Dowoutika (SDP), Jikookie (NDP), Gregouria (NRP)
Speaker of Parliament: Croachnia, Oberstan, Ocasio-Cortez (NDP),
Defence Minister: Sorrika (MOD), Nova Kora (NDP),
Interior Minister: Evileian (NDP), Ulani (NRP),
Minister of Culture: Ulani (NRP), Gregouria (NRP), Quitman Mississippi (NRP), Islas Aaland (NDP)
WA Delegate: Gregouria
My goals for my term and my Party consist the following!
* extend economic growth
* federalize our government
* establish a strong military force
* increase foreign relations with other regions
* take down Dowoutika
* promote free enterprise and free trade in our region
* promote Technological advancements to newer and less developed nations
* Extend civil rights throughout the region's citizens
* Make major amendments to our new constitution
* represent our nations in Parliament
* become the majority in parliament
I will make sure that these goals are to happen during my time in office. I want the very betterment of this region.
I challenge the New Democrats for seats in Parliament. We will soon be the majority!
Glory to our region, and praise the Okchi Union!
To all party leaders, the constitution states: “The one requirement to have an established party is the possession of a manifesto and membership list with at least one member.”
As minister of the interior I request manifestos, colors, and logos of parties to be sent to me so I can put them in the dispatch
The constitution says that the Minister of the Interior is supposed to have the dispatch.
"The one requirement to have an established party is the possession of a manifesto and membership list with at least one member.
The Minister of the Interior shall keep a pinned dispatch of all recognized political parties."