WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Crystal Gardens of Heiis an Rayn
Last WA Update:
The Others contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The Others
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The Others is ranked 14,581st in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Protectorate of Popplestonea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“We're watching you...!”|
|2.||The Crystal Gardens of Heiis an Rayn||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Dum spiro spero.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The West Coast and The Others.
- : The Crystal Gardens of Heiis an Rayn aborted construction of embassies with Oneid.
- : The Crystal Gardens of Heiis an Rayn agreed to construct embassies with Oneid.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and The Others.
- : Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Crystal Gardens of Heiis an Rayn proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and The Others.
- : The Crystal Gardens of Heiis an Rayn updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in The Others.
The Others Regional Message Board
Congratulations on being WA again, Hei. Try not to abuse us too much?
Warning guys. You're likely to get a great deal of telegrams. Might be best to set everything to block for the time being.
Ladies and Gentlemen with some power, what a pleasure! *bows*, I'm honored to welcome you as guests in our facilities! This is a bar in your region! So you can access it conveniently from here (via embassy). No need to move your tired bodies! Isn't that awesome! The first guest of every region gets a drink for free!
*holds the door open for you with one hand while it so happened that he is holding a bottle of your favorite drink in the other hand*
Take a seat and enjoy a drink, or have fun with pool billiard, darts and the gambling machines. We also serve some delicious choice of food!
Btw, let me know if you know how to mix drinks. Trust me, people here are very generous with tips! And folks always fall in love with the person handling the cocktail shaker ; )
*you immediately know that you would sell your soul for a starvation wage but you feel tempted. Do you? It's a luxury to have the possibility to be a bartender via embassy! Just look at this wall of bottles behind the counter. amazing*
Oh good. I was hoping I hadn't missed this yet. I'll prod Praxis and Plum. They're online so hopefully we can ride this out together again.
What's a little friendly bombing between friends?
Plum's now been rendered without zombies and I was asked if I was human. x3
... I forgot that I banned the internet. >.> Whoops?
Brunch is on us!
**Sets up a table of pancakes, waffles, bacon, butter, syrup, fresh berries, whipped cream, orange juice, and coffee**
Sending a token of continued friendship:
**delivers a basket of muffins, pastries, jam and butter, and Hershey's kisses**