by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .15,67315,67415,67515,67615,67715,67815,679. . .20,47320,474»

Kathol Rift wrote:Since a lot of the population is veterans, most of the population trusts the government pretty well. There are some who distrust it, but they primarily distrust the elected Senators as opposed to the unelected Katholíar, oddly enough.

It's interesting... then again, elected officials have reason to try and make short-term gains that damage their enemies or even damage the country for their own gain, whereas unelected officials sometimes do things better, not to mention, the Kathol'ar doesn't appear to have done anything poorly for Kathol Rift itself, trust has been built, trust that can't be built in the same way with senators.

National Republic of English Brazil wrote:So I have an international problem
And I am not sure

Should I Nuke my enemy in the war or just bomb their military base

1 i want that issue, 2 is both an option?, if not choose nuke

The Greater Portuguese Confederation wrote:*watches body burning*
And why would i get in trouble

You are gonna get incinerated

Gladinia wrote:*slavic accent* you use machine? I use hands to make diamond *slaps coal into diamond*

Southern accent
What?
We just breathe to make em here in Florida.
Breathes on coal turning it to diamond

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:Desk broken right? I use jagged desk leg to hunt Ancaps

...give me that so i can make it sharper

Kathol Rift wrote:Incinerates that entire hemisphere
Problem solved

Kathol Rift wrote:Incinerates that entire hemisphere
Problem solved

Im pretty sure you incenerated a few bilion pepole

San Medici wrote:We'll take them. Diamonds are pretty and are good to show off even though they're literally the most common gemstone and therefore ridiculously over priced.

It depends on the diamond type blue ones are very rare.

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:Southern accent
What?
We just breathe to make em here in Florida.
Breathes on coal turning it to diamond

As a floridian i can confirm that this is true

Gladinia wrote:...give me that so i can make it sharper

"Everyone gets a sharp desk spike"

Gladinia wrote:u sure?

yep

Kathol Rift wrote:Kayla and Rang donít have a daughter (yet). They just got married a few months ago.

Natalia adopted her fiance's daughter after he died following a deadly allergic to shellfish 2 months before their wedding.

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:"Everyone gets a sharp desk spike"

*crunches edge of desk leg to make it as sharp as a needle* here

Saynixia wrote:You are gonna get incinerated

jumps to water

Matamica wrote:yep

kk

Gladinia wrote:As a floridian i can confirm that this is true

I assume the governor forbids this so you donít break the economy.

Alantic empire wrote:It depends on the diamond type blue ones are very rare.

Yes, and blood diamonds.

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:It's interesting... then again, elected officials have reason to try and make short-term gains that damage their enemies or even damage the country for their own gain, whereas unelected officials sometimes do things better, not to mention, the Kathol'ar doesn't appear to have done anything poorly for Kathol Rift itself, trust has been built, trust that can't be built in the same way with senators.

Yeah. The system of the Katholíar has been present for just under a thousand years, while the Sandy is a recent addition. There has definitely been less time to build trust there.

Matamica wrote:1 i want that issue, 2 is both an option?, if not choose nuke

Well goddamnit I already chose bombing Military base

Gladinia wrote:*crunches edge of desk leg to make it as sharp as a needle* here

Cool, thanks.

Ancapstands, come out, come out wherever you are

The Greater Portuguese Confederation wrote:jumps to water

Smart but is it gonna save you from your destiny?

Ballistikov wrote:We dont know what your talking about

Nevermind. As a gesture of free will take this legal by ballistikov standards thing

Cohuila Y Tejas wrote:I assume the governor forbids this so you donít break the economy.

yes, if we used our true power we would cause a great depression

San Medici wrote:Yes, and blood diamonds.

yes but other ones are very common.

The Western Adjus Islands wrote:Cool, thanks.

Ancapstands, come out, come out wherever you are

np

Gladinia wrote:yes, if we used our true power we would cause a great depression

Wouldnít want that to happen.

«12. . .15,67315,67415,67515,67615,67715,67815,679. . .20,47320,474»

Advertisement