by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,14529,14629,14729,14829,14929,15029,151. . .29,84129,842»

Calption wrote:Great! so where do we attack first?

First we send spies to find out some stuff then we attack

Post self-deleted by Commune of Australasia.

Welldoing wrote:Hello

Hoi

Haven and Sanctuary is ranked 6,459th in the world and 132nd in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 4,019.52 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Haven and Sanctuary wrote:Haven and Sanctuary is ranked 6,459th in the world and 132nd in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 4,019.52 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Novoblupolia is ranked 15,114th in the world and 341st in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 2,647.72 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

True Europa State is ranked 55,981st in the world and 1,290th in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 1,153.59 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Hello Pacific!
Talkasa is ranked 25,372nd in the world and 559th in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 1,957.97 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

The Eglintonian Confederation is ranked 117,839th in the world and 2,548th in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 773.19 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

I forgot my alt password so my alt is gonna die :(

RIP Opposite talkasa

Stollberg-Stolberg is ranked 8,853rd in the world and 188th in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 3,470.53 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Begun the Clone Wars have, the arms industry is backed by government subsidies and harsh anti-protest laws are in place, the stratosphere is full of "silent but deadly" attacks from CEO Empress's rear echelons, and red text rains down on the head of anyone who dares to step out of line (Mestovakia has found 3 easter eggs).

United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics wrote:Oh god please noooooooo

What are you talking about? This is great, itís totally not annoying, possibly spammy, and ruining the quality of rp here.

Flarissanal

Hello

Would anyone like to join my nation?

Alantic empire is ranked 216,226th in the world and 5,718th in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 200.36 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

Flarissanal wrote:Hello

Would anyone like to join my nation?

Unlikely that anyone would say yes, sovereignty is a priceless entity.

The Bandit State is ranked 19,820th in the world and 442nd in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 2,273.91 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

The Bandit State wrote:The Bandit State is ranked 19,820th in the world and 442nd in the Pacific for Most Advanced Public Transport, scoring 2,273.91 on the Societal Mobility Rating.

I...am...speeeeeed!

Hello neighbors

Calption wrote:I want to join as the Democratic capitalist union

2nd Empire of Texas wrote:Oh hey, I was just thinking of you.
Seems a bit off but that'll do

What in the heck is a 'Democratic Capitalist Union' in Star Wars?

Nordokarelia wrote:First we send spies to find out some stuff then we attack

Then I guess here are some spies

Wubdich wrote:What in the heck is a 'Democratic Capitalist Union' in Star Wars?

In a galaxy far far away, that has been capitalist for the entirety of its existence. That's like a new political party popping up on Earth calling themselves "The Democratic Human party."

Kathol Rift wrote:In a galaxy far far away, that has been capitalist for the entirety of its existence. That's like a new political party popping up on Earth calling themselves "The Democratic Human party."

I'm gonna be honest here, I came up with better Star Wars faction names when I was 8 years old, and they weren't that good.

Kathol Rift wrote:In a galaxy far far away, that has been capitalist for the entirety of its existence. That's like a new political party popping up on Earth calling themselves "The Democratic Human party."

Meanwhile, comrade Lee-Niin, a brave red Twilekk, leads a revolution to bring rise to a new worker's union. Communism has been born by the enslaved Twilekks, and it rapidly spreads across all systems, causing a split even among the Hutts.

Wubdich wrote:Meanwhile, comrade Lee-Niin, a brave red Twilekk, leads a revolution to bring rise to a new worker's union. Communism has been born by the enslaved Twilekks, and it rapidly spreads across all systems, causing a split even among the Hutts.

:o
Red Twi'lek? Those are rare! He must be something truly special!
Probably rapidly gets assassinated or mind-controlled by the Sith due to the threat his popularity poses

«12. . .29,14529,14629,14729,14829,14929,15029,151. . .29,84129,842»

Advertisement