by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,73929,74029,74129,74229,74329,74429,745. . .30,16430,165»

Embauba wrote:Surprisingly, Embauban internet is quite free due to us seeking SA. The lack of a free market still applies, of course.

Imma do a trick of installing and later uninstalling ID chips policy for science rn.

Novoblupolia wrote:Imma do a trick of installing and later uninstalling ID chips policy for science rn.

Ah yes, one of the most easily SA-exploitable parts of issues and policies.

Breaking: Whitecoast man hospitalized after attempting to watch The Director cut of Star Wars: holiday special

The Federal Government has decided to implement policy of introducing a new study discipline in the schools of North Caesian Territory and throughout all the republics. It is called "Political Objectivity". This discipline is supposed to show the pros and cons of every political system, without putting any in a better light than the others, and to teach rational approaches in order to avoid extremism. It is hoped that this measure will reduce political radicalism in the colonial subject. Teachers will arrive from the Federation in the following days, and a new didactic program is in works for it right now.

damn I forgot what this was for three days

just got three banners at once

So....sup?

Was the event resolved without me intervening?

Booooored

Arthralonia.

The Myotoshi Corporation has tripled the number of corporate-owned transports going from Imakii to Yggdrasil, and has announced in a somewhat unexpected turn of events that it shall be investing considerable monetary resources in reconstruction unrelated to the AI economy. The company seems to be aiming these resources towards the general public, and most crippled and destroyed public services.
They have done this without demand from the Federal Administration, and are acting of their own accord in this regard. It appears that this decision was motivated by top-level officials, and has been seen as a core directive set out by these officials. We aren't sure if they intend to take advantage of the situation, however, and we would advise caution if they offer more than just the general resources and the agreed upon development of your economic system.

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:Arthralonia.

The Myotoshi Corporation has tripled the number of corporate-owned transports going from Imakii to Yggdrasil, and has announced in a somewhat unexpected turn of events that it shall be investing considerable monetary resources in reconstruction unrelated to the AI economy. The company seems to be aiming these resources towards the general public, and most crippled and destroyed public services.
They have done this without demand from the Federal Administration, and are acting of their own accord in this regard. It appears that this decision was motivated by top-level officials, and has been seen as a core directive set out by these officials. We aren't sure if they intend to take advantage of the situation, however, and we would advise caution if they offer more than just the general resources and the agreed upon development of your economic system.

The company will be allowed to expand and invest in the Federal space, however, should they exceed the discussed limits, the government reserves the right to penalize them accordingly. The 5% limit can be increased to 7.5% if the company respects our regulations and co-operates with the Federal Govt properly.

Arthralonia wrote:
The company will be allowed to expand and invest in the Federal space, however, should they exceed the discussed limits, the government reserves the right to penalize them accordingly. The 5% limit can be increased to 7.5% if the company respects our regulations and co-operates with the Federal Govt properly.

The company replies that while it appreciates the idea of a raised share limit, it is absolutely not necessary. It strictly informs the federal government that the investment programs that the company is pursuing, are aimed solely at rebuilding and improving what was lost in the war, especially within areas of Yggdrasil that have been hit hardest by the event. It lacks any interest in taking any control of what it invests in, save for providing it's own equipment and technology to these investments, if possible improvements can be made via using such equipment.
They compare this investment to investments that they have previously made in their home-city of Ustioka, where the city itself owns all relevant assets, but the company invests considerable resources to ensure the best quality of equipment and services from these assets.

Mestovakia wrote:Booooored

Same

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:The company replies that while it appreciates the idea of a raised share limit, it is absolutely not necessary. It strictly informs the federal government that the investment programs that the company is pursuing, are aimed solely at rebuilding and improving what was lost in the war, especially within areas of Yggdrasil that have been hit hardest by the event. It lacks any interest in taking any control of what it invests in, save for providing it's own equipment and technology to these investments, if possible improvements can be made via using such equipment.
They compare this investment to investments that they have previously made in their home-city of Ustioka, where the city itself owns all relevant assets, but the company invests considerable resources to ensure the best quality of equipment and services from these assets.

The Federal Government replies, saying that the raised limit is mostly done as an incentive for good behavior and further co-operation. It also believes that it would be a good idea for our countries to open a diplomatic channel through an embassy exchange, so that our citizens feel better represented in both countries.

Arthralonia wrote:The Federal Government replies, saying that the raised limit is mostly done as an incentive for good behavior and further co-operation. It also believes that it would be a good idea for our countries to open a diplomatic channel through an embassy exchange, so that our citizens feel better represented in both countries.

The companies replies with acceptance, and notes that it will endeavor to continue following restrictions and guidelines.
The Municipal administration notes the idea of a diplomatic channel, and is quite accepting of the idea, especially as a large number of Arthralonians are still refugees within Municipal borders for the time being, and would likely appreciate seeing mutual channels of communication opened.

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:The companies replies with acceptance, and notes that it will endeavor to continue following restrictions and guidelines.
The Municipal administration notes the idea of a diplomatic channel, and is quite accepting of the idea, especially as a large number of Arthralonians are still refugees within Municipal borders for the time being, and would likely appreciate seeing mutual channels of communication opened.

Arrangements will be made so that the embassy will be opened next to a memorial park. The project aims to create a park which will have statues of the ships that aided the population escape from war, along with plaques, stating some details about them.

Arthralonia wrote:Arrangements will be made so that the embassy will be opened next to a memorial park. The project aims to create a park which will have statues of the ships that aided the population escape from war, along with plaques, stating some details about them.

The Municipal Administration will aim to place the Arthralonian embassy in return, near an area of higher desirability within the capital, Hii, and will ensure that the embassy is one of the more comfortable and accessible embassies in the city.

The revolt has been put to an end. We have rounded up and shot most of the terrorists and have brought some in for questioning.

Azstaria wrote:The revolt has been put to an end. We have rounded up and shot most of the terrorists and have brought some in for questioning.

You could've deported them to us. We don't mind having some extra laborers.

Universal Peace Enforcement Organization

A major peacekeeping organisation. UPEO primarily mediates geopolitical conflicts between nations. In cases where diplomacy fails, UPEO will send in its elite air force to mediate conflicts by force.

NS forums are kil

News in Jar Wattinree...

  • Children aren't allowed to chew their pencils until they get home from school.

  • Nine out of ten citizens of Jar Wattinree answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation.

  • In life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.

  • Renaissance frescos are being chiselled off public walls.

  • Jar Wattinree is ranked 245,100th in the world and 6,071st in the Pacific for Most Beautiful Environments, with 1.42 Pounds Of Wildlife Per Square Mile.

News in Darths and Droids...

  • Music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs.

  • Depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.

  • Courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Cheddar Monks.

  • Scholars are leaving the country at an alarming rate.

  • Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons.

  • Darths and Droids's national animal is the Summon Bigger Fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Dice Rolling.

  • Darths and Droids is ranked 151st in the world and 4th in the Pacific for Most Beautiful Environments, with 8,633.39 Pounds Of Wildlife Per Square Mile.

News in The Ascendant Hive...

  • Foreign governments are looking into weaponizing the infamous Ascendant Brood bee.

  • Oryx the Taken King has declared a weed sticking through a crack in the sidewalk to be the nation's newest green space.

  • Students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.

  • International collectors know that a grease-stain on a work of art probably means it's passed through The Ascendant Hive.

  • The Ascendant Hive's national animal is the Ascendant Worm, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Sword-Logic.

  • The Ascendant Hive is ranked 245,541st in the world and 6,084th in the Pacific for Most Beautiful Environments, with 0.83 Pounds Of Wildlife Per Square Mile.

I just authorized killing political rivals and replacing them with double gangers...

«12. . .29,73929,74029,74129,74229,74329,74429,745. . .30,16430,165»

Advertisement