by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .29,78029,78129,78229,78329,78429,78529,786. . .30,10830,109»

North Caesian Territory wrote:But then how will people know what the model citizen is without a baseline?

We have photos from the 2nd Fascist Republic of Ballistikov to show how the Ideal Ballistikovian looks.

North Caesian Territory wrote:But then how will people know what the model citizen is without a baseline?

Ballistikov wrote:In Ballistikov Modeling as a career is banned

CET has a point...

North Caesian Territory wrote:But then how will people know what the model citizen is without a baseline?

Government mandated propaganda

Ballistikov wrote:We have photos from the 2nd Fascist Republic of Ballistikov to show how the Ideal Ballistikovian looks.

Thats old though, you might find a way to become more ideal.

Ballistikov wrote:We have photos from the 2nd Fascist Republic of Ballistikov to show how the Ideal Ballistikovian looks.

Was this Ballistikov's peak?

North Caesian Territory wrote:Thats old though, you might find a way to become more ideal.

nonsense the photos were originally edited by computer programs to create a near impossible physique.

Ballistikov wrote:nonsense the photos were originally edited by computer programs to create a near impossible physique.

*releases unedited photos of Ballistikovians from the time*

Checkmate.

Ballistikov wrote:nonsense the photos were originally edited by computer programs to create a near impossible physique.

Imagine, all new ballistikovians, twenty times the protestantism, fifty times the conservativism, and a hundred times the patriotism!

Now available with liberal-destroying arm lasers

Perfection

Arthralonia wrote:Was this Ballistikov's peak?

If by the peak, you mean "Constantly being wiped out by war," then yes.

Kathol Rift wrote:*releases unedited photos of Ballistikovians from the time*

Checkmate.

Those will be seen as mere photoshopped images to make the ideal Ballistikovian look weak.

North Caesian Territory wrote:Imagine, all new ballistikovians, twenty times the protestantism, fifty times the conservativism, and a hundred times the patriotism!

Now available with liberal-destroying arm lasers

Perfection

Ja indeed

Ballistikov wrote:Those will be seen as mere photoshopped images to make the ideal Ballistikovian look weak.

No, they're completely unedited. They really don't paint a flattering image. Most of the subjects of the pictures have bullet holes in them.

Kathol Rift wrote:No, they're completely unedited. They really don't paint a flattering image. Most of the subjects of the pictures have bullet holes in them.

Bullet holes are very manly and Ballistikovian

Kathol Rift wrote:No, they're completely unedited. They really don't paint a flattering image. Most of the subjects of the pictures have bullet holes in them.

Erikson: "Hey, this guy looks like actual Swiss cheese."

Ballistikov wrote:Bullet holes are very manly and Ballistikovian

Does every Ballisitkovian get shot when they turn 18?

Ballistikov wrote:Bullet holes are very manly and Ballistikovian

Is being dead equally manly? Because most of them are. Several of them are missing rather key appendages that got blown off or shot to pieces during massive and ultimately unsuccessful bayonet charges.

The Pacific Ring wrote:Erikson: "Hey, this guy looks like actual Swiss cheese."

"Dude, look at this one. He has become a literal
bullet sponge."

The Bandit State wrote:Does every Ballisitkovian get shot when they turn 18?

No, but the average male Ballistikovian works their best to become the man their father is or better, those who deviate from this way of life tend to be looked down on by society and their communities.

Kathol Rift wrote:Is being dead equally manly? Because most of them are. Several of them are missing rather key appendages that got blown off or shot to pieces during massive and ultimately unsuccessful bayonet charges.
"Dude, look at this one. He has become a literal
bullet sponge."

Regardless as unfortunate as it is that they died for a cause which was not for them, they still fought to the end like true warriors.

The Municipalities of Antarctica

Their is a party in cermieria that supports the idea of a municipal-like administration. So you can Basque in glory at all six of their representatives on a 400 man national council!

Ballistikov wrote:Regardless as unfortunate as it is that they died for a cause which was not for them, they still fought to the end like true warriors.

A cause? Warriors? They died trying to slaughter and imprison a nation. They were killed by warriors who outmaneuvered, outsmarted, and outfought them at every turn.

North Caesian Territory wrote:[N]
Their is a party in cermieria that supports the idea of a municipal-like administration. So you can Basque in glory at all six of their representatives on a 400 man national council!

*transforms into Basque country*

Embauba wrote:*transforms into Basque county*

Its revolution against the French and Spanish time.

Kathol Rift wrote:A cause? Warriors? They died trying to slaughter and imprison a nation. They were killed by warriors who outmaneuvered, outsmarted, and outfought them at every turn.

They were just following orders and they stuck to their orders to the very end which was noble of them.

National Legislative Council of the Caesian Dominion




Founded: 1912
Function: Legislative
Method of appointment: Democratically elected
Relocation method: by population
Method of replacement: Governor appointment
Term: 3 years
Election Years: Every year
Number of elected with powers: 400
Non-voting Number: 0
Type of legislative body: Constitutionally bounded, monarchy, Parliamentary, Unitary, Unicameral
Method to appoint Prime minister: Dezau appoints, national council approves
Prime Minster Powers: Approves laws, helps enforce legislatively passed laws, commander and chief, controls cabinet, can suspend parliament with approval from dezau, create government departments, appoints judicial and diplomatic officials
Current Prime Minister: Macronve Deren

Elections

Suffrage: All citizens of the dominion, all caesians and arthralonians that have lived in caesia for a month, being out of the dominion still allows a vote for dominioners and caesians
Voting methods: Secret ballots, mail in voting
Ordinary Election date: April 26th
Campaign donation limit: 3,000 Falktike to a committee, 38,000 to the national branch of a party (by an individual). No direct trade union or corporate donations allowed.
Voter security: Polling places have police, secret ballots, enclosed voting booths
Election type: Proportional representation in all administrative districts
Time till transfer of power: 1 month
Inauguration date: May 25th
Current electoral commissions manager: Elia Crystilence


History of elections

Total: 400

Ruling Coalition

Democratic People's Front: 94
Social Liberal Movement: 36
Accelerationist Council: 47
Divine party of Cermier: 25



Opposition

National Unity Party: 69
Worker's National Union: 26
Cermerian Nationalism Front: 32
Caesianist Party: 46



Neutral

Anarcho-Revolutionary party: 12
Municipal Party of Cermier: 6
Independent: 7

Total: 400

Minority Ruling Coalition

Municipal party: 26
Caesianist Party: 46
Anarcho-tribalist Party: 14
Scryavanist Party Block: 15
Cermierian Nationalism front: 46
Sythieanican Liberation Front: 6
Social Liberal Movement: 34



Opposition
Democratic People's Front: 56
Accelerationist Council: 39
Divine Party of Cermier: 26
Unity Party: 46


Non-aligned

Ulitarian Party: 29
Front of the Iron League: 5
Yaist People's Socialist Party: 1
Independent: 9


Political Parties

Warning: Some people may appear more beautiful and handsome than they actually are

Democratic People's Front

Leader: Macronve Deren

Ideology: Conservative democrats
Description:

A conservative capitalist party loyal to the empire and to the status quo. During and after the civil war they are often refereed to as the federalists of cermieria.

Social Liberial Movement

Leader:
Sidel Cimisota

Ideology: Liberal Democrats
Description:

A liberal capitalist party with a goal of a moderate capitalist state that cares for its people without indulging in the planes of socialism.

Accelerationist Council

Leader: Lucas Sicanuya

Ideology: Classical Accelerationists
Description:

An accelerationist party dedicated to restoring classical capitalism as a means of provoking people into new ideas and ideologies.

Divine Party of Cermier

Leader: Armone Peseleca

Ideology: Orthodox Religious Supporters
Description:

A religious pressure group/party focused on supporting religious institutions of various religions while going against state-mandated atheism.

National Unity Party (uniteists)

Leader: Sjiceierien Spoian

Ideology: Nationalism and Authoritarianism
Description:

A right-wing group focused on Authoritarianism and militarism. Also known as the nationalists.

Worker's National Union

Leader: Berhind Scrine

Ideology: Ulitarianism and socialism
Description:

Ulitarian revolutionaries supporting a state more closely related to that of socialist countries or the Ulitarian dream. Also called the Ulitarian Revolutionary Front.

Cermierian Nationalism Front

Leader: Jacob Sraine

Ideology: Cermierian Independence Activists
Description:

Supporters of an Independent Cermieria with the same government and friendly to their former masters.

Cermier Sythieanican Liberation Front (CSLF)

Leader: Hcesialva Paleni

Ideology: Cermierian Ultranationalists
Description:

Radical Cermierian Nationalists supporting the idea of a massive superstate from the keuymian mountains up known as Sythiea.

Caesianist Party

Leader: Johnson Kasenia

Ideology: Caesianist
Description:

Supporters of the idea of uniting the continent of caesia into a superstate with the power to fend of against outsiders.

Anarcho-Revolutionary Party
Leader: none

Ideology: Tribalism/Anarchism
Description:

Anarchists that support an old Hussan model of small democracy and decentralization. Often called tribalism.

Municipal Party of Cermier

Leader: Sarah Lova

Ideology: Municipal/socialist
Description:

A group Municipal and Antarctic supporters trying to support a conversion to a socialist leaning mixed economy nation.

Scryavanist Party Block

Leader: Adroman Prisca

Ideology: Scryavanist
Description:

A group dedicated to a strong cermierian state with a large army aligned against atheism and liberalism


Read factbook

That should be the national council for us.

North Caesian Territory wrote:
National Legislative Council of the Caesian Dominion




Founded: 1912
Function: Legislative
Method of appointment: Democratically elected
Relocation method: by population
Method of replacement: Governor appointment
Term: 3 years
Election Years: Every year
Number of elected with powers: 400
Non-voting Number: 0
Type of legislative body: Constitutionally bounded, monarchy, Parliamentary, Unitary, Unicameral
Method to appoint Prime minister: Dezau appoints, national council approves
Prime Minster Powers: Approves laws, helps enforce legislatively passed laws, commander and chief, controls cabinet, can suspend parliament with approval from dezau, create government departments, appoints judicial and diplomatic officials
Current Prime Minister: Macronve Deren

Elections

Suffrage: All citizens of the dominion, all caesians and arthralonians that have lived in caesia for a month, being out of the dominion still allows a vote for dominioners and caesians
Voting methods: Secret ballots, mail in voting
Ordinary Election date: April 26th
Campaign donation limit: 3,000 Falktike to a committee, 38,000 to the national branch of a party (by an individual). No direct trade union or corporate donations allowed.
Voter security: Polling places have police, secret ballots, enclosed voting booths
Election type: Proportional representation in all administrative districts
Time till transfer of power: 1 month
Inauguration date: May 25th
Current electoral commissions manager: Elia Crystilence


History of elections

Total: 400

Ruling Coalition

Democratic People's Front: 94
Social Liberal Movement: 36
Accelerationist Council: 47
Divine party of Cermier: 25



Opposition

National Unity Party: 69
Worker's National Union: 26
Cermerian Nationalism Front: 32
Caesianist Party: 46



Neutral

Anarcho-Revolutionary party: 12
Municipal Party of Cermier: 6
Independent: 7

Total: 400

Minority Ruling Coalition

Municipal party: 26
Caesianist Party: 46
Anarcho-tribalist Party: 14
Scryavanist Party Block: 15
Cermierian Nationalism front: 46
Sythieanican Liberation Front: 6
Social Liberal Movement: 34



Opposition
Democratic People's Front: 56
Accelerationist Council: 39
Divine Party of Cermier: 26
Unity Party: 46


Non-aligned

Ulitarian Party: 29
Front of the Iron League: 5
Yaist People's Socialist Party: 1
Independent: 9


Political Parties

Warning: Some people may appear more beautiful and handsome than they actually are

Democratic People's Front

Leader: Macronve Deren

Ideology: Conservative democrats
Description:

A conservative capitalist party loyal to the empire and to the status quo. During and after the civil war they are often refereed to as the federalists of cermieria.

Social Liberial Movement

Leader:
Sidel Cimisota

Ideology: Liberal Democrats
Description:

A liberal capitalist party with a goal of a moderate capitalist state that cares for its people without indulging in the planes of socialism.

Accelerationist Council

Leader: Lucas Sicanuya

Ideology: Classical Accelerationists
Description:

An accelerationist party dedicated to restoring classical capitalism as a means of provoking people into new ideas and ideologies.

Divine Party of Cermier

Leader: Armone Peseleca

Ideology: Orthodox Religious Supporters
Description:

A religious pressure group/party focused on supporting religious institutions of various religions while going against state-mandated atheism.

National Unity Party (uniteists)

Leader: Sjiceierien Spoian

Ideology: Nationalism and Authoritarianism
Description:

A right-wing group focused on Authoritarianism and militarism. Also known as the nationalists.

Worker's National Union

Leader: Berhind Scrine

Ideology: Ulitarianism and socialism
Description:

Ulitarian revolutionaries supporting a state more closely related to that of socialist countries or the Ulitarian dream. Also called the Ulitarian Revolutionary Front.

Cermierian Nationalism Front

Leader: Jacob Sraine

Ideology: Cermierian Independence Activists
Description:

Supporters of an Independent Cermieria with the same government and friendly to their former masters.

Cermier Sythieanican Liberation Front (CSLF)

Leader: Hcesialva Paleni

Ideology: Cermierian Ultranationalists
Description:

Radical Cermierian Nationalists supporting the idea of a massive superstate from the keuymian mountains up known as Sythiea.

Caesianist Party

Leader: Johnson Kasenia

Ideology: Caesianist
Description:

Supporters of the idea of uniting the continent of caesia into a superstate with the power to fend of against outsiders.

Anarcho-Revolutionary Party
Leader: none

Ideology: Tribalism/Anarchism
Description:

Anarchists that support an old Hussan model of small democracy and decentralization. Often called tribalism.

Municipal Party of Cermier

Leader: Sarah Lova

Ideology: Municipal/socialist
Description:

A group Municipal and Antarctic supporters trying to support a conversion to a socialist leaning mixed economy nation.

Scryavanist Party Block

Leader: Adroman Prisca

Ideology: Scryavanist
Description:

A group dedicated to a strong cermierian state with a large army aligned against atheism and liberalism


Read factbook

That should be the national council for us.

What's amusing is that Arthralonia is starting to see us in a more positive light, and that might filter down to you, since we're helping to stabilize your colonial guardians.
So the MPC might see a small amount of growth as time goes on.

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:What's amusing is that Arthralonia is starting to see us in a more positive light, and that might filter down to you, since we're helping to stabilize your colonial guardians.
So the MPC might see a small amount of growth as time goes on.

We were also less impacted by the civil war, so we also need less stability and don't have moyotoshi yet.

«12. . .29,78029,78129,78229,78329,78429,78529,786. . .30,10830,109»

Advertisement