by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .38,01238,01338,01438,01538,01638,01738,018. . .38,67538,676»

The council of Galambfold has agreed to abolish capital punishment.

Say hello to The Pacific's newest residents: Farmaniacsa, Landoffunpuppet20, The new republic of youtube, Landoffunpuppet18, Bannanna 2, Repulta, United biggies, Lee-ham, Nation 766

This is an automated message.

Rho Ophiuchi and Excest sean

Post by Ugrandcouncilvoting suppressed by End666.

Ugrandcouncilvoting

https://www.rcv123.org/ballot/hbHMm9zTmqe6oBSM4FnsRL

Post self-deleted by End666.

Heduan, just a heads-up, Yakutia is probably about to go through *uhm* forced regime changes.

The poll is just based

Say hello to The Pacific's newest residents: Tautoan1, Animal Kingddom, Ravnmark, Umm can i get a uhhh, British johobur alles, Vall dizzoy, Turkiey

This is an automated message.

Regarding the poll, havenít played any gacha, unless you count the random weapon drops from EDF. I donít really care, to be honest.

The Municipalities of Antarctica wrote:We, are not amused at the proposition.

Oh. Sorry, I literally didnít know your nation existed. This is an alt from TEP.

Oofa booga

OOC: Sometimes I wish that politically Russia was closer to it's countryside common folk mentality (babushkas baking pierogi with love and kindness, kids always excited to discover something new and always up for adventures, all of the people being very friendly and hospitable). I wonder if I could use that as a program if I succeed at becoming a major politician.

Lysbjerg

Say hello to The Pacific's newest residents: The Best Philippines, Rumans

This is an automated message.

Rho Ophiuchi and Excest sean

Republic of Madovia is ranked 37,559th in the world and 634th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 102.2 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

I mean it could be higher, so I don't really see a problem here.

Cozio wrote:Heduan, just a heads-up, Yakutia is probably about to go through *uhm* forced regime changes.

Are you saying you want to make them your puppet? If you want territory, then liberating Magadan would be a better idea than taking over Yakutia, though Yakutia does have a lot of economic potential (Their large deposits of diamonds, coal, and oil.). I donít see any other reason to overthrow their government.

If you still take over Yakutia, we would probably condemn the regime change and recognize the previous governance as the legitimate government of Yakutia.

To put it simply: "we are not amused"

Say hello to The Pacific's newest residents: Kazharia, Relevin, Of the german jo mama, Plachooth tinhampton, Greater Codexia, Gerasia, A Moonlight Shadow, North german tribes, Mayarastra

This is an automated message.

Republic of Madovia wrote:Republic of Madovia is ranked 37,559th in the world and 634th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 102.2 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

I mean it could be higher, so I don't really see a problem here.

That's nothing, check it!

San Medici is ranked 33,518th in the world and 468th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 105.8 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

San Medici wrote:That's nothing, check it!

San Medici is ranked 33,518th in the world and 468th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 105.8 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

Rho Ophiuchi is ranked 13,255th in the world and 54th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 116.4 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

No drugs are banned.

Rho Ophiuchi wrote:Rho Ophiuchi is ranked 13,255th in the world and 54th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 116.4 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

No drugs are banned.

Lesser Yu is ranked†14,818th†in the world and†59th†in†the Pacific†for Highest Drug Use, scoring 116.4 on the†Pineapple Fondness Rating.

samesies

Say hello to The Pacific's newest residents: Ursala, Ordeenstat moskowien, Nitup, Lunirs, Oofzone, Suct worth, North phew clicainful, Terkur, Waduka, Naour

This is an automated message.

Overdosed crackheads is ranked 257,561st in the world and 7,942nd in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 1.4 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

San Medici wrote:That's nothing, check it!

San Medici is ranked 33,518th in the world and 468th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 105.8 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

Whomst has summoned the Whitecoast man

Novoblupolia is ranked 23,346th in the world and 150th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 114.6 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

Haven and Sanctuary is ranked 47,346th in the world and 1,005th in the Pacific for Highest Drug Use, scoring 96.4 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating.

Post by Cewsess suppressed by Xoriet.

Chris iii: is Nadia here I need to talk to her about yesterday in telegram

IRL News: Vladimir Putin says it would be 'disgusting' to see G7 leaders mimic his topless displays

Dear God. This may be the first time I 100% agree with him.

Novoblupolia wrote:IRL News: Vladimir Putin says it would be 'disgusting' to see G7 leaders mimic his topless displays

Dear God. This may be the first time I 100% agree with him.

Wait, did he really say that?

«12. . .38,01238,01338,01438,01538,01638,01738,018. . .38,67538,676»

Advertisement