WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles
The following governments spend the greatest amounts on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment.
As a region, The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles is ranked 1,377th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Emancipate. Empower. Ascend.”|
|2.||The Republic of South-Murika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Patience and love make nothing impossible.”|
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ukow c xv ceased to exist.
- : Antimalware20 departed this region for Frozen Circle.
- : The Disputed Territories of Snow 19 departed this region for Frozen Circle.
- : The Republic of Wasted Wonderland departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of I Think We-re Alone Now departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Stand of Killer Queenn departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Vex26 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : Ukow c xv arrived from Frozen Circle.
- : The Republic of I Think We-re Alone Now arrived from Artificial Solar System.
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles Regional Message Board
Good job on not dying, everyone who's still here.
Also be prepared for Easter Friday; who knows what Max Barry will be doing this year?
The Leeches shall be compulsory made prepared for anything.
Yo this place gay and empty, why tho?
We are a collective apathy. Our nations have differences but we remain united in our near absence of actually doing things.
I'm back. I'm here to help kick some nations' asses and chew gum. Fortunately, I have a lot of spare gum.
>When you're deceased
Several reports have noted rebels in the Quasiphagi countryside taking the Quasiphagi flag, rotating it a bit, and changing the colours.
Lord Norjam has made a statement on the matter: "Yeah, why not?"
I should really stop dying.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**