WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles is ranked 18,797th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Emancipate. Empower. Ascend.”|
|2.||The Republic of South-Murika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Patience and love make nothing impossible.”|
- : The Dominion of Imagination resigned as rra of The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles.
- : The Avocado Conquistador of Hawky 23 ceased to exist.
- : The 🎱Homestuck Troll🎱 of Vriska-Serket departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Dominion of Imagination lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Reducio departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Dominion of Imagination ordered the closure of embassies between The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles and The Black Hawks.
- : The Dominion of Imagination removed The Republic of Ursus XLVIII from the regional ban list.
- : The Dominion of Imagination removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Dominion of Imagination altered the region's flag.
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles Regional Message Board
Good job on not dying, everyone who's still here.
Also be prepared for Easter Friday; who knows what Max Barry will be doing this year?
The Leeches shall be compulsory made prepared for anything.
Yo this place gay and empty, why tho?
We are a collective apathy. Our nations have differences but we remain united in our near absence of actually doing things.
I'm back. I'm here to help kick some nations' asses and chew gum. Fortunately, I have a lot of spare gum.
>When you're deceased
Several reports have noted rebels in the Quasiphagi countryside taking the Quasiphagi flag, rotating it a bit, and changing the colours.
Lord Norjam has made a statement on the matter: "Yeah, why not?"
I should really stop dying.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**