WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles is ranked 19,098th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of South-Murika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Patience and love make nothing impossible.”|
|2.||The Infernal Spawn of Infernal Spawn of Evil||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Emancipate. Empower. Ascend.”|
- : Regional Founder Quasiphage ceased to exist.
- : Quasiphage arrived from Balder.
- : The Queendom of Market-107 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Winter Sun of House Karstark departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Enyo 35 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The People's Republic of Screams of Agony 20 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 52 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 52 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The heartless has come departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 52 ejected and banned The heartless has come from the region.
The Randomly Misplaced Artificial Isles Regional Message Board
Good job on not dying, everyone who's still here.
Also be prepared for Easter Friday; who knows what Max Barry will be doing this year?
The Leeches shall be compulsory made prepared for anything.
Yo this place gay and empty, why tho?
We are a collective apathy. Our nations have differences but we remain united in our near absence of actually doing things.
I'm back. I'm here to help kick some nations' asses and chew gum. Fortunately, I have a lot of spare gum.
>When you're deceased
Several reports have noted rebels in the Quasiphagi countryside taking the Quasiphagi flag, rotating it a bit, and changing the colours.
Lord Norjam has made a statement on the matter: "Yeah, why not?"
I should really stop dying.
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**