WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Realm of Ambrosia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The Realm of Ambrosia
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The Realm of Ambrosia is ranked 8,035th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Modified Democratic States of Cogitation||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Think about it for a moment.”|
|2.||The Republic of Norla Brighto||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Peace and Justice”|
|3.||The Free Community of Cherry Cola||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Explorers are we, intrepid and bold...”|
- : The Free Community of Cherry Cola arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Free Community of Cherry Cola ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Norla Brighto arrived from Balder.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Rhinoveta departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Rhinoveta arrived from Balder.
- : Rhinoveta ceased to exist.
- : Icecreamizgr8 departed this region for Holy Lands.
- : Icecreamizgr8 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Eastminst departed this region for Tiandi.
The Realm of Ambrosia Regional Message Board
I cannot believe it has been 2 years since I've been here . wow amazing how goes it though ?
Ooh I found a ghost town... I feel like I can be alone with my thoughts and look at this region's past.
I'm highly upset, I've seem to have missed Z-Day again... :(
I was a few hours late to Z-day, myself, and it was already too late.
I think its about time for my yearly stop in. How goes it all?
Has anybody expected me to arrive here?
Anyways, with over a billion people living under my rock, our nation has decided to move to somewhere new.
Hope you will greet me with openness and care.
Welcome, welcome. Please make sure to Research Cure for Z-Day, thank you!
Goodness gracious, the winter months are the most busiest times of the year for me, yet another z day I missed. Im highly upset with myself. I'll fully participate one of these days, hopefully.
I wont let you down next time cogy poo we'll rid our nations of these brain eaters together!!!!!