by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Region Of Gargery Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3334353637383940»

Someone has been impersonating me.

Areditas. This is NOT my nation.

Construction Company wrote:What elections do we have coming up?

Anyday now, I will get my act together and start the elections. Sometime this weekend, possibly.

Faiq

Aredita wrote:Someone has been impersonating me.

Areditas. This is NOT my nation.[quote=aredita;43038552]Someone has been impersonating me.

Areditas. This is NOT my nation.

I'm curious to see what your clone wrote. Guess I'll never know.

Nevadaia wrote:I'm curious to see what your clone wrote. Guess I'll never know.

I'm also curious.

Who knows...

Pakistan un

Nevadaia wrote:I'm curious to see what your clone wrote. Guess I'll never know.

Aredita wrote:I'm also curious.

Who knows...

That was just a HI message. I've checked that before he deleted that post.

Pakistan un wrote:That was just a HI message. I've checked that before he deleted that post.

Okay. I guess nothing too important.

Thanks for letting us know.

Pakistan un

Aredita wrote:Okay. I guess nothing too important.

Thanks for letting us know.

NP

Who thinks we actually need a WA (not me).

New Deathland wrote:Who thinks we actually need a WA (not me).

I do. Why do you think we don't?

Aredita wrote:I do. Why do you think we don't?

Because founders exist, oh wait. I forgot that you could go CTE

Aredita wrote:I do. Why do you think we don't?

Speaking of which, why’d you leave the WA?

Nevadaia wrote:Speaking of which, why’d you leave the WA?

It's a long story...

Basically, my friend's nation is Helsiny and she logged into her NS account on my computer when we were at school. She was in the WA at the time, and so was I.

The mods thought that we were cheating and told us to fix the problem. We did. Thankfully, we left before we got banned.

It's unfortunate that game doesn't have better software to recognize things like that. But, one of us can still join, and I'm planning on doing it.

New Deathland wrote:Because founders exist, oh wait. I forgot that you could go CTE

I could. However, I'm not planning on it.

Aredita wrote:It's a long story...

Basically, my friend's nation is Helsiny and she logged into her NS account on my computer when we were at school. She was in the WA at the time, and so was I.

The mods thought that we were cheating and told us to fix the problem. We did. Thankfully, we left before we got banned.

It's unfortunate that game doesn't have better software to recognize things like that. But, one of us can still join, and I'm planning on doing it.

They should use HWID's instead of IP's for that.

Nevadaia wrote:They should use HWID's instead of IP's for that.

I don't think it's solely based off of IP's. But, you're right. They need to invest in better technology to detect real cheating, and not "fake cheating".

Aredita wrote:I don't think it's solely based off of IP's. But, you're right. They need to invest in better technology to detect real cheating, and not "fake cheating".

Agreed, unfortunate however.

Aredita wrote:It's a long story...

Basically, my friend's nation is Helsiny and she logged into her NS account on my computer when we were at school. She was in the WA at the time, and so was I.

The mods thought that we were cheating and told us to fix the problem. We did. Thankfully, we left before we got banned.

It's unfortunate that game doesn't have better software to recognize things like that. But, one of us can still join, and I'm planning on doing it.

Hmm? I left because the WA is sick. Doing things like improving my citizens lives. I shake my head at the thought.

Byrdonia wrote:Hmm? I left because the WA is sick. Doing things like improving my citizens lives. I shake my head at the thought.

Interesting thoughts. In my country, I prioritize the well-being of my citizens lives.

Aredita wrote:Interesting thoughts. In my country, I prioritize the well-being of my citizens lives.

Nah this is where I get to be evil. OwOthia is my relatively good nation.

Byrdonia wrote:Hmm? I left because the WA is sick. Doing things like improving my citizens lives. I shake my head at the thought.

Well yes.

New Deathland wrote:Well yes.

Thank you

Post self-deleted by Nevadaia.

I left the WA because their legislations got too “leftist” for me. As well as the fact that their legislation was way too stringent.

New Deathland wrote:Who thinks we actually need a WA (not me).

i agree with you i think so that we even don't want moderators.

Faiq wrote:i agree with you i think so that we even don't want moderators.

We do need moderators.

Without them, NS would not be a safe site for children - or really, for that matter, anyone.

Faiq

«12. . .3334353637383940»

Advertisement