by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,2497,2507,2517,2527,2537,2547,255. . .7,8487,849»

Post by New Beggystan suppressed by a moderator.

Tigamore wrote:still. You don't have to use the quote button

you don't, no. Crazy girl doesn't :p

but it helps to know the context of what you're replying to.

New Beggystan wrote:snip

Spam isn't tolerated round these parts. go post this somewhere else

that's why I have bestest flag

It broke my page

Post by The virginia company of trade suppressed by Toerana.

The virginia company of trade

Do you guys know a region where I can advertise The Great Raiders without being warned?

What if I get modbanned

recruiter friendly regions are perfect examples

New Beggystan wrote:What if I get modbanned

Then you get modbanned. Don't test them.

The virginia company of trade wrote:snip

really nowhere. plus, this region is defender oriented :p

The virginia company of trade wrote:snip

Erm

Only GCRs have that luxury, but you'll be suppressed in all of them

Also I'm classing that as an advertisement because you not only named the region, but tagged them.

nowhere what?

Clton wrote:bruh how am I simultaneously top 5% in rudest citizens and top 10% in nicest citizens

*cough* I am 5% compassionate, nice, inclusive, pacifist and also 5% rudest 💪
Also isn't almost getting ALMOST the perfect vote painful to you in school? Happened to me a lot in English and Maths

The virginia company of trade

Toerana wrote:Erm

Only GCRs have that luxury, but you'll be suppressed in all of them

Also I'm classing that as an advertisement because you not only named the region, but tagged them.

Iím classifying that as an advertisement because you named a region.

Tigamore wrote:Still a universial measurement system is close to impossible

But there is one universal measuring system. The metric measurement system.

Anarchisticstan wrote:*cough* I am 5% compassionate, nice, inclusive, pacifist and also 5% rudest 💪
Also isn't almost getting ALMOST the perfect vote painful to you in school? Happened to me a lot in English and Maths

I'm 70% water

Anarchisticstan wrote:*cough* I am 5% compassionate, nice, inclusive, pacifist and also 5% rudest 💪
Also isn't almost getting ALMOST the perfect vote painful to you in school? Happened to me a lot in English and Maths

I am a better like spammer than you.

I wanna get mod banned without getting in trouble.

Is it possible to be banned from The Rejected Realms?

Ciroi wrote:Is it possible to be banned from The Rejected Realms?

That's a dumb question. The answer is yes. But in doing so you would sacrifice the existence of your nation.

Frattastan IV may inquire why you asked me in a telegram if i use a proxy on the region's website? The internet's dangerous to use these days, especially after COMB happened. If i use a proxy it's for my own security.

Parx wrote:Frattastan IV may inquire why you asked me in a telegram if i use a proxy on the region's website? The internet's dangerous to use these days, especially after COMB happened. If i use a proxy it's for my own security.

Because I only know about 40% of the internet I want to ask wat the heck is COMB

Tigamore wrote:I am a better like spammer than you.

JoJo: Golden Weed

Anarchisticstan wrote: Golden Weed

Lame. * Flashes pan Africanist movement colored plants

Post by Ocean alliance scout nation suppressed by a moderator.

Ocean alliance scout nation wrote:Lame
Shows a box of medical weed I found in a dollar store

Pathetic * Shows a Palm tree the color of the united states

how do the high nobility here deal with all of this spamming and other rmb trash

«12. . .7,2497,2507,2517,2527,2537,2547,255. . .7,8487,849»

Advertisement