by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Rejected Realms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .7,6547,6557,6567,6577,6587,6597,660. . .7,8827,883»

Warzone Codger wrote:"Freedom" of Association.

Grrr...arggggh!

*Punches a wall*. I am going to need a rest.

And i'm going to need 10,000$ from your medical injury
Forgot you were in America?

Vustana wrote:And i'm going to need 10,000$ from your medical injury
Forgot you were in America?

~Medicaid~

By the way Bhang Bhang Duc sorry for being a jerk on your message boards. It was stupid of me, and I shouldnít have done it. Sorry.

Why isn't google translate still trash

Hoffania wrote:By the way Bhang Bhang Duc sorry for being a jerk on your message boards. It was stupid of me, and I shouldnít have done it. Sorry.

BBD has his notifications off, according to him >_>

Aandruzognivia wrote:BBD has his notifications off, according to him >_>

Oh, well

I tried to telegram him but he had blocked me, so I guess itís his own fault he ainít getting an apology

Hoffania wrote:Oh, well

I tried to telegram him but he had blocked me, so I guess itís his own fault he ainít getting an apology

It's your fault for acting like an idiot, but also their fault for taking jests too seriously >_>

Hoffania wrote:Oh, well

I tried to telegram him but he had blocked me, so I guess itís his own fault he ainít getting an apology

My old region (previous account that i forgot password to) blocked telegrams from everyone the region banned. They had about 200 nations on the banned list, so they probably had 200 people blocked from telegramming. The region was a democracy but had zero political freedom and the same delegate and his puppets would always win the elections

COPPAtilism wrote:My old region (previous account that i forgot password to) blocked telegrams from everyone the region banned. They had about 200 nations on the banned list, so they probably had 200 people blocked from telegramming. The region was a democracy but had zero political freedom and the same delegate and his puppets would always win the elections

That's called an oligarchy, my friend.

Aight ima head out wrote:Aight Ima Head Out

freaking copycat.

head out. now.

Post by Alderton Alt Account 1 suppressed by a moderator.

Hoffania wrote:By the way Bhang Bhang Duc sorry for being a jerk on your message boards. It was stupid of me, and I shouldnít have done it. Sorry.

You never apologized for being a jerk towards me >:(

New Zoigai wrote:You never apologized for being a jerk towards me >:(

Well you didn't apologize for being a jerk on the RMB and getting your nation Deated.

:P

Aandruzognivia wrote:Well you didn't apologize for being a jerk on the RMB and getting your nation Deated.

:P

Why did you have to take the words i was gonna use :(

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Why did you have to take the words i was gonna use :(

We are all a part of the HIVEMIND, fellow drone.

Aandruzognivia wrote:Well you didn't apologize for being a jerk on the RMB and getting your nation Deated.

:P

I wasnt being a jerk! Zoigai was disbanded because of "Radical views"

New Zoigai wrote:I wasnt being a jerk! Zoigai was disbanded because of "Radical views"

Did no one teach you that society doesnt take kindly to Auth Right conservatives?

2nd Austria-Hungary wrote:Did no one teach you that society doesnt take kindly to Auth Right conservatives?

Uhm Mabye lets not discuss why people hate a person for disagreeing with them?

Sundiata Keita wrote:Uhm Mabye lets not discuss why people hate a person for disagreeing with them?

Dont worry i was going to stop there anyway

Our government will tell us who to hate! No independent hating.

COPPAtilism wrote: The region was a democracy but had zero political freedom and the same delegate and his puppets would always win the elections

So... Like in real life.... Paper democracy.

ITmans wrote:So... Like in real life.... Paper democracy.

Many political systems are bound to fail. Democracy is bound to fail. The centralization of power, the weakening of the branches, the changes in policy, internal and external influences, economic crises, political shifts, shifts in popular belief and culture, etc.

Don't overestimate communism as superior. It isn't. Maybe with an arbitrary system that can meet the standards to feed a large population with the resources available to it like an automated communist state could work, maybe it will end up in chaos. No system lasts forever. Monarchies, such as my own within the limits of this political simulation, will fall apart. One day I will make a mistake that will undoubtedly change the course of my nation. It's not a matter of if the system works, it's when it will fail. Even now, democracy is slowly fading away. Capitalism may be failing. But ever so slowly. I just pray that we don't have to suffer the consequences of such dramatic shifts to our lives. But there is no god to pray to, only the silence awaits.

On another note!

151 views for my factbook? I guess I should continue developing it then >_>

Also thanks for the upvotes (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Hoffania wrote:By the way Bhang Bhang Duc sorry for being a jerk on your message boards. It was stupid of me, and I shouldnít have done it. Sorry.

Apology accepted, thank you.

Aandruzognivia wrote:BBD has his notifications off, according to him >_>

I do. I, as has been noted before, just lurk.

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Apology accepted, thank you.

Is that snark, or genuine?

«12. . .7,6547,6557,6567,6577,6587,6597,660. . .7,8827,883»

Advertisement