by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Sands Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .293294295296297298299. . .303304»

The Sands Casino wrote:Hey! It's Mr Whitcomb! Long time no see. Dhelerum, pass a Budweiser for Mr Whitcomb, will ya?

*Passes down a cold glass of Budweiser*

Sure thing boss.

The Sands Casino wrote:Kansas, huh? That's some education system. I guess it explains a lot. Never mind, at least you can dance, huh?

I think I learned a lot, but I've definitely learned a lot more while traveling.

Howard Beale wrote:Nopal salad is extremely tasty, as is prickly pear jam and jelly.
If you want I can bring you in some cactus. Do you have a garden or greenhouse?

I have a pretty large garden now that I've had time to set it up. It might be a few months before I start canning though, at least I hope I can. I'm not sure how well everything is going to grow in this climate.

Dhelerum wrote:Hmm I believe you folks like wine.

*Pours a glass of red wine and sets it on the counter.*

Enjoy sir.

Thanks!

Panian wrote:I think I learned a lot, but I've definitely learned a lot more while traveling.
I have a pretty large garden now that I've had time to set it up. It might be a few months before I start canning though, at least I hope I can. I'm not sure how well everything is going to grow in this climate.

Any specific types of plants you looking for?

Howard Beale wrote:Any specific types of plants you looking for?

*Eyes him suspiciously.*
You'd better not be one of them reefer dealers. I heard all about that crap. I watched Reefer Madness.

Howard Beale wrote:Any specific types of plants you looking for?

I think I have everything I need for now. I planted a victory garden along with several other things I'd like to experiment with.

Panian wrote:I think I have everything I need for now. I planted a victory garden along with several other things I'd like to experiment with.

You spruced up the old place haven't you?

Panian wrote:I think I have everything I need for now. I planted a victory garden along with several other things I'd like to experiment with.

Nice.

Dhelerum wrote:You spruced up the old place haven't you?

Yeah. I really like greenery. It makes a place look homey.

Panian wrote:Yeah. I really like greenery. It makes a place look homey.

Glad you like the place. Keep it up, the neighbors are impressed.

*Checks his watch, and sighs*

'Scuse me, I gotta go deal for some bacarrat.

A joyous hoot sounds from the slot machine floor. "YES! MY BAD STREAK ENDED!"

The Sands Casino wrote:*Checks his watch, and sighs*

'Scuse me, I gotta go deal for some bacarrat.

Ill join ya for a game. Any chance i could get the most expensive thing the bar has?

Ah yes, time to relax. God, this is one of the best casinos i've ever seen!

Dhelerum wrote:Glad you like the place. Keep it up, the neighbors are impressed.

*blushes* Thank you.

Republics of Central Nations wrote:Ah yes, time to relax. God, this is one of the best casinos i've ever seen!

*blushes" Thank you.

When you're tired of the gaming tables, you're very welcome to make use of our other facilities. You could catch a performance in the fabulous Copa Room for example.

Hi there. I'd like to get a suite, but first I was wondering if pets were allowed here?

Great Algerstonia wrote:Hi there. I'd like to get a suite, but first I was wondering if pets were allowed here?

Can your pet fly?

The Sands Casino wrote:Can your pet fly?

Nope. It can jump, though

Great Algerstonia wrote:Nope. It can jump, though

Hmm. Probably best we get you a room on the lower floor then.
Wait - this pet isn't a flea is it? We don't want fleas jumping around the hotel.

The Sands Casino wrote:Hmm. Probably best we get you a room on the lower floor then.
Wait - this pet isn't a flea is it? We don't want fleas jumping around the hotel.

Nah. I've got thousands of ponies out back. Speaking of which, it's probably best that I rent out the entire lower floor so that all my ponies can fit. You can remove the furnishments in all the rooms except for the room that I am in, so that the ponies don't break anything. :D

Great Algerstonia wrote:Nah. I've got thousands of ponies out back. Speaking of which, it's probably best that I rent out the entire lower floor so that all my ponies can fit. You can remove the furnishments in all the rooms except for the room that I am in, so that the ponies don't break anything. :D

*Rolls his eyes*
I'm sorry sir, but we don't have the rooms available for thousands of ponies. Good luck finding suitable accommodation.

*He walks away muttering*
Good grief, we get 'em. Why do so many deluded people think they're Howard Hughes?

The Sands Casino wrote:*Rolls his eyes*
I'm sorry sir, but we don't have the rooms available for thousands of ponies. Good luck finding suitable accommodation.

*He walks away muttering*
Good grief, we get 'em. Why do so many deluded people think they're Howard Hughes?

Need a drink, sir?

Another win! Drinks on me!

Bartender, could I get a large gin and coke? Have them bring it over to me at the craps table. Thanks!

Dhelerum wrote:Need a drink, sir?

No, thanks. But if you have a glass of water large enough to drown idiot customers in, that could come in handy.

The Sands Casino wrote:No, thanks. But if you have a glass of water large enough to drown idiot customers in, that could come in handy.

We always got the swimming pool.
I mean...that's illegal sir..

«12. . .293294295296297298299. . .303304»

Advertisement