WA Delegate (non-executive): The Constitutional Monarchy of Montmorencia (elected )
Founder: The Regional Trust of Illahee
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Sasquatch Republic
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Sasquatch Republic is ranked 16,826th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Montmorencia||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Quid simus manere volumus”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Isle of Farore||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Where there's a will, there's a way to alter it.”|
|3.||The Holy Red Christmas Lovers of Ellestede||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|4.||The Regional Trust of Illahee||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Kwanesum illahee”|
|5.||The Republic of FSBC Scout||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“136”|
|6.||The Dominion of Bukwas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“We Exist”|
|7.||The Loud and Boisterous Past of El Tejon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Nunca Nos Esperan”|
|8.||The Allied States of Eastern Denmark||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“it's whatever, y'know?”|
|9.||The Very Sleepy Journey of The Nightime Skies||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Stargazing opens the eyes of the world.”|
|10.||The Federation of Ball Mill||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Insufficient facts always invite danger.”|
- : The Very Sleepy Journey of The Nightime Skies arrived from Osiris.
- : Hun-hoen ceased to exist.
- : The Very Sleepy Journey of The Nightime Skies ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Red Christmas Lovers of Ellestede arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Sleepy People of Sealands Little Brother arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Queendom of Amanda Flaughertmi departed this region for Dali Drag Race.
- : The Sleepy People of Sealands Little Brother ceased to exist.
- : The Fiefdom of Mothman Estate arrived from Lazarus.
- : The tree race ceased to exist.
- : Joe exotic ceased to exist.
The Sasquatch Republic Regional Message Board
I am thankful that my son and I have reached our cabin safely. :-)
My son and I had gorgeous weather for our cabin camping trip this week, even if we didn't find Bigfoot.
#Thankful Thursday and belated #BestWeekEver
The Sasquatch Republic passed a new constitution, and we got to celebrate and amazing pride brunch.
#Belated Thankful Thursday and current #BestWeekEver
I'm thankful for Altai Almas for the work he put into the constitution and for supplying a Thankful Thursday (This was a hectic week for me).
This was a great week because we celebrate Father's Day and my mom's 80th birthday at our house today and it looks like it will be great weather, so we can socially distance in our yard!
... and another #BestWeekEver!
Not only did our celebration end up being wonderful and with perfect weather, but that morning beforehand, I was able to receive the Eucharist for the first time since churches closed! Our church had opened up for Masses, but it was already at its 50 person max before I could register ... oh well, one more online Mass. However, I had already volunteered to help clean the church afterwards. When I arrived, Mass was still going on and they asked the cleaning crew if they would like to go up for Communion! Yay!
I'm thankful that I was able to spend a couple of days away with my wife for some golf and relaxation time.
Read all about it!
- Card Raiding in Rejected Times
- Read the diplomatic Cable
- The Loranian Times Issue 2 reveals NS's new law firm
- Pecking order revealed in Loranian Times Issue 1
- UP Cup in the UPBC chronicle
- Koem Kab's defeat was in the cards. Card News Edition 5
- Market crashes in Card News Edition 4
- TEP & XKI on the pull in Card News Edition 3
- War ongoing in New World Union Chronicle vol 2
- A laughing stock is revealed in the New World Union Chronicle vol 1
- You see U.C.E.O.T.W. Times Edition 8
- Weekend edition of NS Today - https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-june-28-2020/3060/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
Our health club has reopened and I was able to swim in the outdoors lap pool before church this morning.
It was sunny and warm with good music playing in the background, and almost no one was there!