by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .11,07911,08011,08111,08211,08311,08411,085. . .25,45625,457»

http://tspforums.xyz/forum-407.html

Voting for the next Cabinet is up!

Aumeltopia wrote:http://tspforums.xyz/forum-407.html

Voting for the next Cabinet is up!

Hooray!
*rejoices*

Midand wrote:*calls restaurant and orders tons of wasabi*
"Erm...it's for a...project..."

I can only imagine how that would turn out if you go to some japanese sushi restaurant and order just wasabi

This man wants to buy all of our wasabi!
Does he only eat wasabi?!

*both look at Midand, and then look at eachother*

But hes white!

Jaxon wrote:I can only imagine how that would turn out if you go to some japanese sushi restaurant and order just wasabi

This man wants to buy all of our wasabi!
Does he only eat wasabi?!

*both look at Midand, and then look at eachother*

But hes white!

"Just...give me the damn wasabi..."
(Edit: I'm Chinese so it doesn't really affect me that much...it still hurts though)

*peeks back in*
>.>

Midand wrote:"Just...give me the damn wasabi..."
(Edit: I'm Chinese so it doesn't really affect me that much...it still hurts though)

Dude. Im Chinese too. And extremely white.

Jaxon wrote:Dude. Im Chinese too. And extremely white.

Ah.
where's my damn wasabi folks

Si-topia wrote:*peeks back in*
>.>

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Midand wrote:"Just...give me the damn wasabi..."
(Edit: I'm Chinese so it doesn't really affect me that much...it still hurts though)

Jaxon wrote:Dude. I’m Chinese too. And extremely white.

Damn you guys get around a lot like 2 billion of you is enough lol.

Random fact: In the movie Monsters Inc, they yell "We have a 23-19!" The 23rd number in the alphabet is W, and the 19th is S. It stands for White Sock. Mind blown 🤯

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SingleZestyAidi-max-1mb.gif

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hi ^-^

Si-topia wrote:Random fact: In the movie Monsters Inc, they yell "We have a 23-19!" The 23rd number in the alphabet is W, and the 19th is S. It stands for White Sock. Mind blown 🤯

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SingleZestyAidi-max-1mb.gif
Hi ^-^

Hows your day been?

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Damn you guys get around a lot like 2 billion of you is enough lol.

Well Im an American Born Chinese (most chinese people literally call us ABCs just because of that) So Im not full Chinese and I dont even have Chinese citizenship.

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Hows your day been?

It's been pretty good, how about yours?

The Solar System Scope, Midand, and Upperclassman

Jaxon wrote:Well Im an American Born Chinese (most chinese people literally call us ABCs just because of that) So Im not full Chinese and I dont even have Chinese citizenship.

I was actually born in China so...
cue the anthem

Midand wrote:I was actually born in China so...
cue the anthem

Red Chinese Communist Detected. Initiating Death Laser.

Si-topia wrote:It's been pretty good, how about yours?

Good :)

Si-topia, Midand, Jaxon, and Upperclassman

*doot*

Si-topia wrote:Random fact: In the movie Monsters Inc, they yell "We have a 23-19!" The 23rd number in the alphabet is W, and the 19th is S. It stands for White Sock. Mind blown 🤯

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SingleZestyAidi-max-1mb.gif
Hi ^-^

Whilst filming the Avengers, Samuel L. Jaxo-... I mean Jackson showed up unannounced on the set of Breaking Bad, dressed in his Nick Fury outfit as he wanted to be an extra. The Breaking Bad producers denied him an appearance.

The Solar System Scope, Si-topia, Midand, and Upperclassman

The Solar System Scope wrote:*doot*

Hi! ^-^

The Solar System Scope, Jaxon, and Upperclassman

The Solar System Scope wrote:*doot*

Kills TSSS and then locks corpse inside "Cage" which is made out of Titanium and Turns on forcefield.

Jaxon and Upperclassman

Jaxon wrote:Whilst filming the Avengers, Samuel L. Jaxo-... I mean Jackson showed up unannounced on the set of Breaking Bad, dressed in his Nick Fury outfit as he wanted to be an extra. The Breaking Bad producers denied him an appearance.

W-wha-what...
let's boycott Breaking Bad because i damn want that

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Kills TSSS and then locks corpse inside Cage which is made out of Titanium and Turns on forcefield.

...you capitalized the C in cage... meaning its a name. Wait. You stuffed a dead corpse inside a Nicholas Cage made out of a song titanium??

Jaxon wrote:...you capitalized the “C” in cage... meaning it’s a name. Wait. You stuffed a dead corpse inside a Nicholas Cage made out of a song titanium??

I did that to make sure he read the torture lol

Jaxon and Upperclassman

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:I did that to make sure he read the torture lol

...knew that. Definitely.

The RP might've not had much lately but that's not gonna stop me!
*publishes newspaper barely anyone here will read anyway*


Minister of Economic Affairs "Unsure" About The Fate of Volaworandian Economic Ties



Minister Jerry Cordan says economic relations could "take a hit"
Midandian Minister of Economic Affairs Jerry Cordan has recently announced in a recent press conference that he is "unsure" of the economic relations between the nations of The Midaic Republic of Midand and The Schrodinger's LC-elect 🐧 of Volaworand, saying he fears they could "take a hit".
During the recent controversy surrounding the nations of Midand and Volaworand, there has been much doubt on both sides in many different areas, especially after the IAM released an online report detailing many allegations of Volaworand. (view here)
The Midandian Minister of Economic Affairs Jerry Cordan has recently held a press conference about the fate of the economic side of the crisis.
"I understand the recent crisis and I have full trust that our government is working hard to resolve it", Jerry said. "However, on the economic side of things, to be transparent, I am actually unsure of the current fate of our ties. I hope to still keep them running and will strive for our two nations to still be allies and prosper."
Midand has also been held in question by Volaworand after excluding them from the recent new program The International Trade Corridor Program and only including Hanguk-Nippon and Roswaesian diplomacy, citing that it was "deliberate".
Cordan says he is still "hopeful" for the two nations and hopes the crisis will resolve soon.

Read dispatch

Jaxon wrote:But- But hes a fox. And a furr-

I just want to kill TSSS once today.
I need to get more kills on Midands kill count dispatch.

And besiiiiides he can just come back alive over and over again.

I'm sorry, what did you say I am again? <-<

Jaxon wrote:WATER DOESN'T DO ANYTHING I JUST DRANK A GALLON OF IT!

Its not as bad now but Im sure I just deep fried my taste buds...

Not water, milk, that's what you need.

Si-topia wrote:Hi! ^-^

Si! *tries to reach you from my bed* 😍

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Kills TSSS and then locks corpse inside "Cage" which is made out of Titanium and Turns on forcefield.

*blerg you lazy killer without description of muder method*

«12. . .11,07911,08011,08111,08211,08311,08411,085. . .25,45625,457»

Advertisement