WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The Spartacus and John Brown Society contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Spartacus and John Brown Society
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, The Spartacus and John Brown Society is ranked 24,938th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Federation of Definitely not Spartacus||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“When you're here, you're here”|
|2.||The Antifa Raider of Of crazed||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Cry me a river”|
|3.||The Hunnic Empire of Hun Land||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“If you can't burn it down, your flame isn't hot enough”|
- : The john brown underground ceased to exist.
- : The Antifa Raider of Of crazed arrived from The Den.
- : The Antifa Raider of Of crazed departed this region for Ile de France.
- : The Antifa Raider of Of crazed arrived from Balder.
- : I always change my mind of the region Bunkers and Icepicks proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Excelcis departed this region for The Pacific.
- : Embassy established between The Cascadia Soviet and The Spartacus and John Brown Society.
- : The Hunnic Empire of Hun Land agreed to construct embassies with The Cascadia Soviet.
- : The Pagan Commune of Torregal of the region The Cascadia Soviet proposed constructing embassies.
- : Construction of embassies aborted between John brown underground and The Spartacus and John Brown Society.
The Spartacus and John Brown Society Regional Message Board
In case anyone is confused, we execute Nazis on sight. Not a threat; a statement of fact.
Don't request an embassy if your position on Nazis and fascists isn't clear, yeah? Fence walkers will be executed once their Nazi pals are dead.
I got linked to a thread IRL, that I won't link here, that was about the "free speech" alternative version of reddit, VOAT being shut down. Now, I'm normally suspicious of right wing free speech alternatives, but when I looked at the comments I was shocked.
In between the typical anti liberal stance, the MAGAs, ect. There were countless anti-Semitic and white power comments. I don't think I've seen so many openly in a long time. But they were all universally upvoted.
Disgusting, glad that rats nest got shut down if that's what it is about.
Those crowds are always comfortable together and are often the same people. Unfortunately the internet offers them a large platform to espouse such ignorance.
Funny enough, they're always the ones who need "safe spaces" like Parler and VOAT, because they can't handle the criticism of people outside their echo chamber
Merry Christmas to all my old raiding buds and anti-fascists.
Thanks for years of great memories, as well as hope for the future.