by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Srivijayan Consortium RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Malay People's Jamahiriya of Samporna (elected )

Founder: The People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic States

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 513th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 775th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Srivijayan Consortium!

THE ORIENTALIST REVOLUTION CONTINUES.

    The Srivijayan Consortium is a regional alliance based on the ideals of unity between Oriental nations. In essence, we are an Anti-Imperialist treaty organization for developing countries.

CURRENT RPs:


Introduction | Parliament | LinkDiscord | LinkRegional Anthem


ANNOUNCEMENTS:



Embassies: Red Alliance, Tanah Melayu, The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, Shrayan Bose, Lardyland, Island Of Union, Brasil, The Bar on the corner of every region, SECFanatics, The Embassy, The Dawn of Unity, Regionless, Cinderia, India, and 41 others.The PrimeWorld, The United Federations, nasunia, OmniOne, The Sands, North Carolina, Singapore, Christmas, Union of Allied States, Weed, Sunalaya, Itaque Sanctus Defensus, The New Mappers Union, Confederation of New lands, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, World Conference, Homieland, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Simul, Sovereign Charter, The United Empires of Carson, Federation of Conservative Nations, Nusantara Archipelago, The Union of Federative Soviet Republics, Wintercrest, Kingdom of Adonai, Altay, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, Council of Islamic States, Union of Nationalists, The Church of Yesnt, The Kingdom of Ebrilond, United Otter Emirates, The United Front, The Central Cooperation Pact, Greater Middle East, Balugata, Montrandecs Neighbours, Fredonia, Indonesia Raya, and Bharat.

Tags: Conservative, F7er, FT: STL, Fantasy Tech, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Human-Only, Independent, Issues Player, Medium, and 9 others.Offsite Chat, Outer Space, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Steampunk, and World Assembly.

The Srivijayan Consortium contains 28 nations, the 513th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Publishing Industry in The Srivijayan Consortium

The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.

As a region, The Srivijayan Consortium is ranked 4,301st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Moro-Malay Ethnostate of FardhinAuthoritarian Democracy Mouth-Breathing Creationists“For my nation and for God, I offer up my life.”
2.The National State of Allied IranCorporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches“Far be from thee thy foe's intentions”
3.The Malay People's Jamahiriya of SampornaLiberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State“Hand in hand, we march to meet tomorrow.”
4.The Federal Republic of Ilocandia-CagayanInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Ti agmúla, agápit”
5.The People's Federation of Pan-Asiatic StatesAuthoritarian Democracy Mouth-Breathing Creationists“Behold, the sun has risen to the level of our eyes!”
6.The Technocracy of Old GuangxiCorrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship“The Proper Order.”
7.The Neo Taishū no Jōtai of The Neo Japanese StatesCorrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship“Prosperous at peace, triumphant at war, we are Japan.”
8.The Grand Duchy of Greater RizalInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“To see is to do”
9.The Republika of Haring Bayang KatagaluganDemocratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens“Hear the people sing, the hope their voices brings!”
10.The Protectorate of Malayan CaliforniaCivil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives“DO NOT EVER HAJIMA FOR BTS!”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

The Srivijayan Consortium Regional Message Board

Pordesia will take over

The Neo Japanese States wrote:Pordesia will take over

Okay.

Grenlostheria will destroy the Pordesian Empire.

Grenlostheria wrote:Grenlostheria will destroy the Pordesian Empire.

HBK, with the aid of Pan-Asiatic States, will ANNIHILATE any empire that defies the will of the people!

Haring Bayang Katagalugan wrote:HBK, with the aid of Pan-Asiatic States, will ANNIHILATE any empire that defies the will of the people!

I hope you realize both Grenlostheria and the Pordesian Empire are rival FanT Empires.

Bruneian Malaya wrote:I hope you realize both Grenlostheria and the Pordesian Empire are rival FanT Empires.

Divide and conquer. Once you two are waging war at each other and sending young force conscripted farm boys to die for your silly games, We will begin the rallying of the people to fight against harsh conditions imposed to us by the RUSSIAN MONARCHY AND WE SHALL OVERTHROW THE ROMANOV DYNASTY AND KILL THEM ALL.. WE WILL SHOOT THE BLOODY WIZARD RASPUTIN TO HELL WHERE HE BELONGS AND WE WILL SILENCE EVERY SINGLE DISSENT TOWARDS THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE PROLETARIAT.

Haring Bayang Katagalugan wrote:Divide and conquer. Once you two are waging war at each other and sending young force conscripted farm boys to die for your silly games, We will begin the rallying of the people to fight against harsh conditions imposed to us by the RUSSIAN MONARCHY AND WE SHALL OVERTHROW THE ROMANOV DYNASTY AND KILL THEM ALL.. WE WILL SHOOT THE BLOODY WIZARD RASPUTIN TO HELL WHERE HE BELONGS AND WE WILL SILENCE EVERY SINGLE DISSENT TOWARDS THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE PROLETARIAT.

I hope you realize the monarchs and priests of Grenlostheria and the Pordesian Empire have powerful magic.

Bruneian Malaya wrote:I hope you realize the monarchs and priests of Grenlostheria and the Pordesian Empire have powerful magic.

Sounds like RASPUTIN HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS ARGHHHHHHHH

Anyhow, I am planning to set up a PT RP set in the earlier half of the 19th century. Ideally sometime between 1821 and 1850.

The Empires of Bruneian Malaya, Sulu, Ayuthayya, and Dai Viet vs <insert problem>

Bruneian Malaya wrote:Anyhow, I am planning to set up a PT RP set in the earlier half of the 19th century. Ideally sometime between 1821 and 1850.

The Empires of Bruneian Malaya, Sulu, Ayuthayya, and Dai Viet vs <insert problem>

Great

Forum View

Advertisement