WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
The embassy with SECFanatics is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Thonlands
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Thonlands is ranked 1,399th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Militant Theocracy of Chizra||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“Beware The Alien. The Mutant. The Heretic.”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Thontopia||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“It's beautiful. It's... so beautiful. KILL IT.”|
|3.||The Bureaucratic Nightmare of Thonistan||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Kill those who disagree!”|
|4.||The Accordance to The Prophecy of Areson||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Yes, it says to do that, now do it.”|
|5.||The Free Paradise of Luraakia||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Blessed Lohlunat!”|
|6.||The Grand Tavernate of Freebeerinakeg||Anarchy Post-Revolution Embryonic Society||“Beer. It has Beer in it.”|
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Thonlands.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Thonlands.
- : The Queendom of Kawaii Invader Ichi of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in The Thonlands.
- : Luntiont ceased to exist.
- : Luntiont arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy established between The Thonlands and The Embassy.
- : The Accordance to The Prophecy of Areson agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Thonlands and SECFanatics.
- : The Accordance to The Prophecy of Areson agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
The Thonlands Regional Message Board
Too bright here 5/7
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout.