WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Heart of Master Igor
Last WA Update:
The Velvet Room contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Velvet Room
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, The Velvet Room is ranked 5,399th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Heart of Master Igor||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Welcome to The Velvet Room”|
|2.||The Persona of Lavenza||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“I am thou, Thou art I.”|
- : The Grand Duchy of Bacontime of the region NorthWest Tibetquadoristanada proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MDA Ambassador of DragonEmbassy of the region Monarchist and Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Persona of Lavenza updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Persona of Lavenza password-protected the region.
- : The Persona of Lavenza banned The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands from the region.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : Temporary a departed this region for Once in a million.
- : Temporary a arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Military Base of Kawaii DEN departed this region for Remnants.
- : The Military Base of Kawaii DEN arrived from The Pacific.
The Velvet Room Regional Message Board
Current State of The Compendium:
Thank you for your continued patience. Work on the compendium will continue soon, I have found a number of great sources on my own just the other day that will be added to DEN's entry. The process of writing The Compendium is going to take a while as I have a number of other matters to attend to at the same time, but rest assured, this is something that has garnered much attention and approval, as such I will continue my work on it, until it is complete, no matter how long it takes, and will be sure to update its status as we proceed.
I would like to explain the current halt in production of The Compendium. It is unfortunately the same thing that halts many other's work as well: school. As a college student, I lead an eventful life and often find myself unable to find enough time to get much done here on Nationstates. I have said in the beginning that this project would take a while, and this is a chief reason for that. Nonetheless, I will continue to write the compendium as time goes on and when I have the time to do so. This is one project that must be carried out, or else all of this history may cease to exist, and those looking for it may not be able to do so. With this said, I will see this work through to the end until all of the sections have been archived in full.
Thank you for your patience.
EDIT: I've noticed a few errors in DEN's section, I will move to correct them soon. I'm very happy to say I will be working on The Compendium this week and adding some more to DEN's section, and will be moving to try and get basic information filled into the GCR sections. :)