WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Macadameia
Last WA Update:
The West Isles is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in The West Isles
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, The West Isles is ranked 4,986th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Kingdom of Macadameia||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Honor ante Gloria”|
- : The Allied States of Immeo departed this region for The Western Isles.
- : The Allied States of Immeo arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Macadameia arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The region was founded by The Kingdom of Macadameia.
The West Isles Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.