by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The Wolf Clan RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Machiavellian State of Gothic Vandelia (elected )

Founder: The Emperor of Alpha Wolf

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 160th Most Valuable International Artwork: 601st Most World Assembly Endorsements: 771st+5
Largest Black Market: 802nd Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 2,199th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 2,428th Most Corrupt Governments: 2,467th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 2,517th
World Factbook Entry

🐺 Welcome to The Wolf Clan! 🐺


🏰 Conquering Nazis and Commies since 18. 🏰

LinkThe Discord | Our Constitution | Immigration Policy | The Greater Empire | Embassy Policy

📰 Regional News: The 2nd Session of Parliament has been elected. Congratulations!

🌉 New to the Region? Start Here:
  • 👑 - Join the LinkRegional Discord and introduce yourself on the RMB!

  • 👑 - Join the World Assembly and endorse the Delegate!

  • 👑 - Claim a spot on the Map and participate in the Regional Roleplay!


🗺️ Founded October 18th, 2018.



  1. 20

    The Wolf Clan RMB Etiquette and Rules

    BulletinPolicy by Ephiny . 232 reads.

  2. 26

    IMPERIAL HUB OF THE WOLF CLAN

    FactbookInternational by Puetavisa . 553 reads.

Embassies: TWC Parliament, The Wolf Clan Roleplay, The Monarchy alliance, Roman Byzantine Union, Romania, The Doctor Who Universe, U R N, The Empire of Russia, The Sacred Marian Empire, The Region Of Gargery, Westfalen Westphalia, Vermont, ORCA HQ, Ontario, La France, Northern Oceans, and 65 others.Nordic Lands, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Iveagh, Solid Kingdom, Blackwater Tavern, Isle of Wight, The Alliance of Dictators, Skyrim, East Asian Dominion, The Illuminati, Christmas, The Peaceful Coffee Shop In Chicago, The Cuban Empire, United Kingdom Of Denmark, Yuno, United Federation of the Balkans, SHIELD, North American Treaty Organization, The Bar on the corner of every region, Lardyland, Tiamat, Underworld, Sanctum, Kingdom of Aspen, The Association of The United Continents, USSD, Edmundian Empire, Times Newspaper, RAMS, Feudal Japan, Imperium of the Wolves, The Red Fox Pact, Kingdom of Scotland, Helheim, Muspelheim, COBRA KAI, Spear Dane, Vanaheim, The lemon hub, Red Liberty Alliance, The Garden of Eden, The Order of the Gray Wardens, South East Asia Region, New Regime of Great Cyan, The Union of Independent Nations, Abydos, New Montealba, Metiva Lame, Region Corp, Fort Palractus, Lustrous, New Asgard, Praeberi fari, Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, The Allied Nations, free land, Isle Of Wooloo Kingdom, J o J, Tamil Nadu, The Empire Of Scandinavia, United Nations of Liberalia, Turkic Union, The Darksphere, Apocalypse and Friends, and CROATIAREICH.

Tags: Casual, Conservative, Democratic, Enormous, Free Trade, Imperialist, Invader, Monarchist, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, and Social.

The Wolf Clan contains 135 nations, the 160th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Best Weather in The Wolf Clan

The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.

As a region, The Wolf Clan is ranked 23,022nd in the world for Best Weather.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Defunct Queendom of RothalandLibertarian Police State Slightly Overzealous Peoples Democracy“For the Great Green North/Fr Sei Grooten Grnen Nora”
2.The Nether Kingdom of FolgrathNew York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy“Where there is chaos, there is order.”
3.The Empire of SovendeFather Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy“Virtus per aequalitatem Dei”
4.The Empire of The Death AnecdoteCivil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives“Only the pure of heart can make a good soup.”
5.The Advanced Republic of StraonaInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“Emotion and Idealism are tools for children”
6.The Nomadic Peoples of Alpha ForceMoralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots“Yep”
7.The Bundesrepublik of Freed BavariaDemocratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens“Long live the Bavarian people”
8.The Republic of Welcome CommunismIron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors“I am one with the toilet and the toilet is one with me”
9.The Empire of OWLF REFICUL BROCA X WPsychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship“Tsurtsid tsum uoy ,lla htiw eno emoceb ot.”
10.The Empire of Draconian TerritoryInoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists“United we stand, alone we fall”
1234. . .1314»

Last poll: “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Wolf Clan Regional Message Board

Seaforti wrote:Remember kids, friends don't let friends derivative and drive...

*cough*

The Wolf Clan

RMB Etiquette and Rules

Welcome to The Wolf Clan's Regional Message Board (or the RMB), the place in the region where we can all sit back, relax, and chat with other nations. It is the region's primary communication method and it is a vibrant place, open to debates, interactions, and just plain fun. (as demonstrated with our games) However, this RMB is not a lawless wasteland where everyone can just fool around and think they can't get caught (sadly, this happens) and there are rules in place when using it, set and enforced by our regional officers. These rules are in place for safety, reputation, and dignity, and we really suggest that you please observe and follow the rules.
The rules are as follows:

1. DO. NOT. SPAM.

Fairly obvious, but PLEASE do not spam the RMB, or face the suppression hammer and consequences. Spamming is bad. Please do not endorse it.

2. English, Please

TWC is filled with a variety of nationalities and cultures and it is amazing and fun to see how much there is. However, in this region we use English to communicate, so please keep that in mind when posting. Remember, if you're stuck, there's always Google Translate or other similar services.

3. Endotarting and Recruiting

Asking for endorsements on the RMB as well as recruitment for other regions is not allowed on he RMB, and will lead to warnings and suppression. (or whatever the regional officers decide)

4. Roleplaying

Roleplaying is amazing and fun! We here in TWC love it! (okay, some may not, but that's besides the point) However, roleplay is not something to do on the TWC RMB so as not to clog it up we have our Discord! (please take all your RMB RP's there, and if not, we will show up)

5. Double Posting

Double, triple, or sometimes even quadruple posting, is not allowed in our RMB. With a few rare exceptions, you can fit all you want in one post, and the edit tool is your friend. The reason we do this is that it will clog up the RMB and can be a stepping stone to spam.

6. Debates

Debates are cool. We here at TWC like it. However, DO NOT go too far and explode. That is not recommended at all.

7. Trolls and Flaming

Should you be a troll and are trolling or flaming the RMB, we can tell and immediately suppress you, as well as keep record of the incident. In egregious cases, you will be banjected from the region.

8. Follow NS Rules

Fairly obvious and self explanatory, but please follow and respect site rules. (go here
--> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=260044 for them) You don't want the Mods breathing down your back, do you?

9. Inappropriate Stuff

Things you post that are inappropriate or harmful will immediately be suppressed and recorded. Should you persist in posting it, you will be banjected and we might report it to the NS Mods.

10. Follow and Respect the Admin

Please follow and respect our Regional Officers and keep in mind the power and authority they have, and follow their set rules. They are there for the region's benefit.

11. Quoting

When replying to someone, please quote them (by pressing "quote" on the bottom of their post) so they are notified, or if you are calling for someone, telegram them or mention them in the RMB. Quote editing in a bad way (to slander or make fun of them) is not permitted. It is only allowed if you are snipping it for length or are only leaving the important part in. Please do not quote a suppressed post, as it makes our job harder.

12. Spoilers

If you are making a very long post, it might take up a lot of the page. You can put it in labeled spoilers so you can shorten your post. As well, if you are talking about the events in a recent movie, book, play, etc. then put the events in spoilers and warn everyone there are spoilers for it in there so people going to see it can have a chance. If the events are in plain sight without the spoiler tags, it may be suppressed.

13. Respect Others as Well

Ah, the Golden Rule. Treat your other fellow nations as you would like to be treated.

Now, remember to keep these rules in mind.

Most important remember to have fun and enjoy your stay in our great region!

Read dispatch

Apostate wrote:Waking Nightmare. I hate advanced math.
Also interesting auction: page=deck/card=2601020/season=2

I need one of those cards.

Puetavisa wrote:*cough*
The Wolf Clan

RMB Etiquette and Rules

Welcome to The Wolf Clan's Regional Message Board (or the RMB), the place in the region where we can all sit back, relax, and chat with other nations. It is the region's primary communication method and it is a vibrant place, open to debates, interactions, and just plain fun. (as demonstrated with our games) However, this RMB is not a lawless wasteland where everyone can just fool around and think they can't get caught (sadly, this happens) and there are rules in place when using it, set and enforced by our regional officers. These rules are in place for safety, reputation, and dignity, and we really suggest that you please observe and follow the rules.
The rules are as follows:

1. DO. NOT. SPAM.

Fairly obvious, but PLEASE do not spam the RMB, or face the suppression hammer and consequences. Spamming is bad. Please do not endorse it.

2. English, Please

TWC is filled with a variety of nationalities and cultures and it is amazing and fun to see how much there is. However, in this region we use English to communicate, so please keep that in mind when posting. Remember, if you're stuck, there's always Google Translate or other similar services.

3. Endotarting and Recruiting

Asking for endorsements on the RMB as well as recruitment for other regions is not allowed on he RMB, and will lead to warnings and suppression. (or whatever the regional officers decide)

4. Roleplaying

Roleplaying is amazing and fun! We here in TWC love it! (okay, some may not, but that's besides the point) However, roleplay is not something to do on the TWC RMB so as not to clog it up we have our Discord! (please take all your RMB RP's there, and if not, we will show up)

5. Double Posting

Double, triple, or sometimes even quadruple posting, is not allowed in our RMB. With a few rare exceptions, you can fit all you want in one post, and the edit tool is your friend. The reason we do this is that it will clog up the RMB and can be a stepping stone to spam.

6. Debates

Debates are cool. We here at TWC like it. However, DO NOT go too far and explode. That is not recommended at all.

7. Trolls and Flaming

Should you be a troll and are trolling or flaming the RMB, we can tell and immediately suppress you, as well as keep record of the incident. In egregious cases, you will be banjected from the region.

8. Follow NS Rules

Fairly obvious and self explanatory, but please follow and respect site rules. (go here
--> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=260044 for them) You don't want the Mods breathing down your back, do you?

9. Inappropriate Stuff

Things you post that are inappropriate or harmful will immediately be suppressed and recorded. Should you persist in posting it, you will be banjected and we might report it to the NS Mods.

10. Follow and Respect the Admin

Please follow and respect our Regional Officers and keep in mind the power and authority they have, and follow their set rules. They are there for the region's benefit.

11. Quoting

When replying to someone, please quote them (by pressing "quote" on the bottom of their post) so they are notified, or if you are calling for someone, telegram them or mention them in the RMB. Quote editing in a bad way (to slander or make fun of them) is not permitted. It is only allowed if you are snipping it for length or are only leaving the important part in. Please do not quote a suppressed post, as it makes our job harder.

12. Spoilers

If you are making a very long post, it might take up a lot of the page. You can put it in labeled spoilers so you can shorten your post. As well, if you are talking about the events in a recent movie, book, play, etc. then put the events in spoilers and warn everyone there are spoilers for it in there so people going to see it can have a chance. If the events are in plain sight without the spoiler tags, it may be suppressed.

13. Respect Others as Well

Ah, the Golden Rule. Treat your other fellow nations as you would like to be treated.

Now, remember to keep these rules in mind.

Most important remember to have fun and enjoy your stay in our great region!

Read dispatch

Yeah, I know ;_; -(Sorry bro)

Now time for our sponsor for this RMB post!
The lemon hub!

Poll Advertisement!
Look at the main Poll here! ----->🎱
Check this Poll out as well! ----->🍄

Please VOTE! Your Opinion Matters!
at least in The lemon hub it will!
So VOTE Your Opinion Today!

Announcment:
Take a peek at TLH YOUTUBE CHANNEL! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC65yu5m7DSqvVi02stvaSlw/featured

Also, you can... you know use our RMB, I'm not saying you have to
I'm just putting it out there...

Puetavisa wrote:*cough*
The Wolf Clan

RMB Etiquette and Rules

Welcome to The Wolf Clan's Regional Message Board (or the RMB), the place in the region where we can all sit back, relax, and chat with other nations. It is the region's primary communication method and it is a vibrant place, open to debates, interactions, and just plain fun. (as demonstrated with our games) However, this RMB is not a lawless wasteland where everyone can just fool around and think they can't get caught (sadly, this happens) and there are rules in place when using it, set and enforced by our regional officers. These rules are in place for safety, reputation, and dignity, and we really suggest that you please observe and follow the rules.
The rules are as follows:

1. DO. NOT. SPAM.

Fairly obvious, but PLEASE do not spam the RMB, or face the suppression hammer and consequences. Spamming is bad. Please do not endorse it.

2. English, Please

TWC is filled with a variety of nationalities and cultures and it is amazing and fun to see how much there is. However, in this region we use English to communicate, so please keep that in mind when posting. Remember, if you're stuck, there's always Google Translate or other similar services.

3. Endotarting and Recruiting

Asking for endorsements on the RMB as well as recruitment for other regions is not allowed on he RMB, and will lead to warnings and suppression. (or whatever the regional officers decide)

4. Roleplaying

Roleplaying is amazing and fun! We here in TWC love it! (okay, some may not, but that's besides the point) However, roleplay is not something to do on the TWC RMB so as not to clog it up we have our Discord! (please take all your RMB RP's there, and if not, we will show up)

5. Double Posting

Double, triple, or sometimes even quadruple posting, is not allowed in our RMB. With a few rare exceptions, you can fit all you want in one post, and the edit tool is your friend. The reason we do this is that it will clog up the RMB and can be a stepping stone to spam.

6. Debates

Debates are cool. We here at TWC like it. However, DO NOT go too far and explode. That is not recommended at all.

7. Trolls and Flaming

Should you be a troll and are trolling or flaming the RMB, we can tell and immediately suppress you, as well as keep record of the incident. In egregious cases, you will be banjected from the region.

8. Follow NS Rules

Fairly obvious and self explanatory, but please follow and respect site rules. (go here
--> viewtopic.php?f=16&t=260044 for them) You don't want the Mods breathing down your back, do you?

9. Inappropriate Stuff

Things you post that are inappropriate or harmful will immediately be suppressed and recorded. Should you persist in posting it, you will be banjected and we might report it to the NS Mods.

10. Follow and Respect the Admin

Please follow and respect our Regional Officers and keep in mind the power and authority they have, and follow their set rules. They are there for the region's benefit.

11. Quoting

When replying to someone, please quote them (by pressing "quote" on the bottom of their post) so they are notified, or if you are calling for someone, telegram them or mention them in the RMB. Quote editing in a bad way (to slander or make fun of them) is not permitted. It is only allowed if you are snipping it for length or are only leaving the important part in. Please do not quote a suppressed post, as it makes our job harder.

12. Spoilers

If you are making a very long post, it might take up a lot of the page. You can put it in labeled spoilers so you can shorten your post. As well, if you are talking about the events in a recent movie, book, play, etc. then put the events in spoilers and warn everyone there are spoilers for it in there so people going to see it can have a chance. If the events are in plain sight without the spoiler tags, it may be suppressed.

13. Respect Others as Well

Ah, the Golden Rule. Treat your other fellow nations as you would like to be treated.

Now, remember to keep these rules in mind.

Most important remember to have fun and enjoy your stay in our great region!

Read dispatch

Bro put your mask on if you are going to cough...

Seaforti wrote:1. Taxes
2. Taxes
3. Buacuracy
4. Extravagant unknowable laws
5. Government loop holes that let them do whatever they want
6. Government control of the economy *I understand why it needs to regulate it and I am in favor of regulation but not full/Majoraty control*
7. The Government
8. See number 2

Well, small govt can do extremely stupid things too...
*sobs hungerly in the line in the country with full laissez-faire*

Volksneu wrote:Well, small govt can do extremely stupid things too...
*sobs hungerly in the line in the country with full laissez-faire*

small mall Singapore government.

Here's a poem for you all , Americans
THE ROAD NOT TAKEN- Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost is one of my most favourite American poets and I like his poems more than anything else in the world , not even the great Indian poet Kalidasa cannot match R. Frost.

2)Here I have another poem by Indian poet Kalidasa , Look to this day by Kalidasa translated from Sanskrit.

LOOK TO THIS DAY-Kalidasa
Look to this day:
For it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence.
The bliss of growth,
The glory of action,
The splendour of achievement
Are but experiences of time.

For yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow is only a vision;
And today well-lived, makes
Yesterday a dream of happiness
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well therefore to this day;
Such is the salutation to the ever-new dawn!

Volksneu wrote:Well, small govt can do extremely stupid things too...
*sobs hungerly in the line in the country with full laissez-faire*

Lol

The Socialist Republic of Astrakhan wrote:small mall Singapore government.

Here's a poem for you all , Americans
THE ROAD NOT TAKEN- Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Robert Frost is one of my most favourite American poets and I like his poems more than anything else in the world , not even the great Indian poet Kalidasa cannot match R. Frost.

2)Here I have another poem by Indian poet Kalidasa , Look to this day by Kalidasa translated from Sanskrit.

LOOK TO THIS DAY-Kalidasa
Look to this day:
For it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course
Lie all the verities and realities of your existence.
The bliss of growth,
The glory of action,
The splendour of achievement
Are but experiences of time.

For yesterday is but a dream
And tomorrow is only a vision;
And today well-lived, makes
Yesterday a dream of happiness
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well therefore to this day;
Such is the salutation to the ever-new dawn!

Very nice! I feel like I must respond in kind:

The Road goes ever on and on,
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Volksneu wrote:-

The user in question has received a warning for trolling, flaming, and flamebaiting for this post.

This is a reminder to everyone that the rules still apply to Gameside: Cool it down.

Volksneu wrote:Hi, pretty fine. You?

im good sorry i didnt say anything also good morning

North Popican wrote:im good sorry i didnt say anything also good morning

Good morning

Forum View

Advertisement