WA Delegate (non-executive): The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia (elected )
Founder: The Grand Republic of Killadonia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Commonwealth of Liberty, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Western Isles, The Republic Nations, POLATION, Aeterna Publicae, Confederacy of Allied States, Union Mundial, Portugal, The Labyrinth, Philosophy 115, Forest, Right to Life, St Abbaddon, Capitalist Paradise, Union of Christian Nations, and 25 others.The Democratic Republic, The Democratic Union, Union of Allied States, Free Market Federation, The Cult of PCHS, The Global Union Consortium, The Map, The Moonlight Battle Born, British North Pacific, The Reich, United States of America, Associated Powers Bloc, free land, The Embassy, Fredonia, Oneid, Create an embassy with us, Republic of Conservative Nations, Guinea Kiribati, Alliance of Democratic States, Tiktok, The Great Universe, Global Union Consortium, The Great Union, and Liberty Democratic Alliance.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Union of Free Nations
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Union of Free Nations is ranked 4,140th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The New Constitutional Monarchy of Kwabena Kingdom||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“What we plant now, we will harvest later.”|
|2.||The Socialist Utopia of Gustpolvich||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Jesus was the first socialist.”|
|3.||The Grand Republic of Killadonia||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Start your own revolution and cut out the middleman”|
|4.||The Confederacy of The Gentle Wind||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Find beauty in everything”|
|5.||The Fifth Empire of Ashkera||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Practice. Virtue. Harmony. Prosperity.”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Kalionistan||Authoritarian Democracy Mouth-Breathing Creationists||“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few”|
|7.||The Federation of Friendly People with good intentions||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|8.||The Republic of Banopija||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Kill corupcion”|
|9.||The Republic of Epluribus Unum||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Live Free, or Die!”|
|10.||The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Kaƶąlaw đƶk sđra đyut voskya.”|
Last poll: “Potential RP scenarios”
- : Embassy cancelled between United island states and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Global Union Consortium and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between Liberty Democratic Alliance and Union of Free Nations.
- : Embassy established between The Great Union and Union of Free Nations.
- : The Republic of Upper Cal of the region Global Union Consortium agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia agreed to construct embassies with Liberty Democratic Alliance.
- : The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia agreed to construct embassies with The Great Union.
- : The Imperial Empire of Crawlaysia proposed constructing embassies with Global Union Consortium.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Hope gliders departed this region for Bytes.
- : The Republic of France Europe of the region Liberty Democratic Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Union of Free Nations Regional Message Board
The poll for preferred RP scenarios has concluded and we have a two-way tie between "war" and "individual character scenario". The categories are broad, but that gives us a chance as a region to come up with scenarios that will have sufficient appeal. Any thoughts as to what kind of war and/or individual character scenarios you'd like to see?
With the individual character scenario idea, perhaps we could do something like individual members of a political party in a specific nation attempting to pass (or defeat) a particular bit of legislation. Maybe it could be a resolution to escalate a conflict with another nation, which could lead into a war RP.
The Consortium is planning a move to Global Union Consortium. Whilst not strictly decided, it would be best for embassies to also be established there as well, to ensure a seamless transfer should it be required. Should it not be, the region will likely be deleted, so you don't need to worry about clutter.
Thank you for your support!
KC / Novum Orientis
Founder & Delegate
---------=(OFL Draft Round 1)=---------
1) SHARKS (QB, Kyryl L'tynski)
2) RIDERS (EDGE, Dmitri Ebonsczyr)
3) TANKS (QB, Iszyk Kelikh)
4) TANKS (OT, Simfer Azkhadiyev)
5) COBRAS (WR, Yuko Takira)
6) BEARS (QB, Lev Drakhobiya)
7) WOLFPACK (CB, Mikayl Tsekyr-Bel)
8) MYKES (TE, Viktyr Khadyn)
9) GATORS (CB, Dmitri Balkh)
10) DRAGONS (OT, Nikolay Bresznev)
11) BOULDERS (OT, Leonid Keczakhny)
12) LANCERS (OLB, Martyn L'telyn)
13) STARS (MLB, Vlydimir Mekal)
14) HUNTERS (QB, Jozyf Weye)
15) EAGLES (EDGE, Omkrk K'donya)
16) BEARS (EDGE, Wotaag Bahan)
17) CROWS (OLB, Kyvyr Vyshekh)
18) SOLDIERS (CB, Nikolay Bekhnyr)
19) BOLTS (IOL, Cyriil Indov)
20) NIGHTHAWKS (MLB, Han Chul Kwa)
21) DEMONS (WR, Shinsuke Chiyumakawa)
22) COLTS (WR, Zhao Manxing)
23) ANGELS (WR, Nikita Deskyn-Kelkav)
24) INFERNO (WR, Dmitry Grenczev)
25) WOLVERINES (TE, Simfer Olkhatsk)
26) MYKES (WR, Aleksandr Fyr)
27) WHITE TIGERS (RB, Stanislav Metrov)
28) GRIFFINS (QB, Xyryl Telemsk)
29) FALCONS (WR, Sesh Mikhanya)
30) SANDSTORM (WR, Dmitri Fyr)
31) BISON (S, Jabaal Quhaan)
32) HUSKIES (EDGE, Aleksandr Aleksandyrov)
Regarding war RPs, what sort of conflict would be preferable: all-out world war or something smaller scale (clandestine conflict with special forces and/or proxy forces)?
Question of the Week
Hypothetically, two nations in the region have been engaged in a costly war for several months and neither side has a decisive advantage. Both nations have reached out to your government requesting support. Would your nation consider getting involved? Would your involvement depend on who the two nations were? What kind of support would your nation offer (supplies, military advisors, commando units, uniformed personnel, or something else entirely)?
Depends on what the war is over