WA Delegate (non-executive): The Apostolic Commonwealth of New Luciannova (elected )
Founder: The Democratic Kingdom of Junlia
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, The Okchi Union, Donjia, The International Polling Zone, Galts Gulch, The Independent Newspaper, Chicken overlords, The Galactic Empire of Britain, SECFanatics, Hollow Point, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Allied States of the New Europe Union, The Monarchy alliance, Memeland, Esperia, The Great Universe, and 5 others.Raxulan Empire, The Pacific Rim, The Mighty Alliance, Laraniem, and The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in United Bird Nations
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, United Bird Nations is ranked 5,264th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Democratic Kingdom of Junlia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Prosperity, Honor, and Unity”|
|2.||The Apostolic Commonwealth of New Luciannova||Corporate Bordello Blood-Sucking Capitalist Leeches||“Non Ducor, Duco”|
|3.||The Scandinavian Kingdom of Rikara||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Scandinavia will thrive.”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of Andia Calel||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“Liberty, Truth, Opportunity”|
|5.||The Holy Principality of Providence Rock||Moralistic Democracy Narrow-Minded Backwoodsy Bigots||“Glory to God”|
|6.||The Colony of Bais Bouldair||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Une, Deux, Trois”|
|7.||The Federal States of Athoniaur||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Hail the Athoniaurians!”|
|8.||The Free Land of Southern Guol||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“Whoms’t’ve’est”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Openroad||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“One small step...”|
|10.||The Colony of William Hills||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Scandinavia will thrive.”|
- : The Colony of William Hills arrived from Osiris.
- : The Colony of William Hills ceased to exist.
- : Tip land ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Red Wolf Alliance and United Bird Nations.
- : The Empire of Imperial Republican States of America of the region Red Wolf Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in United Bird Nations.
- : Great doggerland ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Southern Guol arrived from Balder.
- : The Colony of William Hills arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ubn recruiter hub and United Bird Nations.
- : The Colony of William Hills ceased to exist.
United Bird Nations Regional Message Board
Providence Rock will not be participating in the inspections. We lack the adequate resources at this time.
New Luciannova has voted FOR the new World Assembly Resolution: "Repeal 'Preventing Desertification.'" We feel upon thorough evaluation that the current law is problematic and insufficient as it does not acknowledge all major causes of desertification and lacks appropriate expertise and oversight for such a large project. It will need to be replaced by something more thorough and effective. This is like using a band aid to repair a bullet hole, which Taylor Swift has informed me doesn't work.
So I'm chasing some Easter eggs, so there will be a few adjustments to my nation for possibly the next few days to weeks.
In NationStates, Easter Eggs are secret issues that are unlocked in unusual ways.
Easter eggs found by New Fakeland so far:8
- From having a colour ["golden"] in the nation's classification (pre-title).
- No other factors appear to be involved.
- From having "holy" in nation's classification (pre-title).
- May require population of over 1.25 billion (I had 1.367 billion, and ~1.33b on other nation)
- Seems to be from completing a set number of issues (possibly 250),
- Possibly requires existing easter eggs.
- Other possible factors: population over 1 billion, high intelligence, possibly large government size and happiness.
- Have atleast 3 eggs.
- From reactivating a dead nation (after 30+ days of inactivity).
- May require population of over 1billion before inactivity (had 1.6billion, and 2.1billion)*
*Saw nation get this egg with just over 300million population, so population probably isn't a factor.
- Time from resurrection to issue may be 1 day to 2 weeks.
- No lower time limit of being dead. Unknown if upper limit (but suspect there may be one).
- Changing region and WA doesn't effect this.
- Have a national animal name include something Halloween related (e.g. "monster", "bat", "vampire", "zombie", or "ghost")
- I achieved this with "monster".
- Unsure if other factors are involved, but I got this in December, so it doesn't need to be Halloween to get this issue.
- Seem to have gotten this twice on seconds nation.
- Have something Christmassy in nation classification/animal/motto/leader, etc.
- Seems to only work in December (make nation Christmassy at beginning of December to maximize chances of getting it.
- I got this with: national animal=reindeer, leader=nick santa
- I got this on another nation with: Motto=Ho ho ho, Classification=Christmas, currency=candy cane
- Have something Irish in nation classification/animal/motto.
- May only work in March.
- Got it with "Lucky" in motto, "gold bar" in currency, "leprechaun" in national animal, and "St Patrick" in leader name.
- Got on second nation with "Lucky" in classification, and currency as "gold bar".
*Easter eggs take between 1 day to 2 weeks to appear, after conditions have been met.
*After receiving your 1st Easter Egg, you will unlock the banner at the top of this page.
*After receiving your 4th Easter Egg, you will unlock the banner below.
Other potential eggs
-I've heard that having “NationStates” in your motto unlocks this one, but I haven't tried, due to lazyness
- Have lots of pizza.
- Cheese may help too.
- May need high IT.
- May be other factors
- High crime and space exploration?
- Possible crime in to 1%, or over 80.
- National analysis for other possible factors:
Auth:ba, Eco-F:ba, Envi:ba, Hpy:10, Hlth:ba, IncEq:ba, Int:aa, LawEnf:ba, Obe:aa, Rude:aa, Safe:bab0, SfCr:bab0, Manu:aa, Stup:a11, tox:aa, WelGp:aa, Wep:aa, Wtr:ba, Welf:ba,
can't remember where I say this
-maybe have capital city as "[[your-nation-name]] city"
-maybe have "friendship" in your motto
Also, please let me know if you want to get in on the RP. Unless Junila protests, Desolateland is going to be the fictional antagonist.
I'm alright with it! I purposely made Desolateland a nation that was not "good", so it would make sense to use it like that.
Yeah! We found an Easter egg! (if you have over 1B people and change your national animal to something halloweeny, i.e. a bat), you can gain an Easter egg. You'll get a Halloween masquerade easter egg issue in your inbox, resolve the issue (do not dismiss it), and you procure it.
Oh crap, I did not intend to abolish the judicial system! I misread the issue! This is not good! There's a reason we don't elect judges!
So...RIP Tip Land.