WA Delegate: The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, The Embassy, The Bar on the corner of every region, Bus Stop, The Great Universe, Land of the Eternal Pineapple, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Change, Long live the British Empire, The United Multiverses, Australia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Moderate Alliance, Chicken overlords, Japan, and 78 others.Fredonia, Nintendo, The Steakhouse in Nationstates, The Srivijayan Consortium, Coin Collecting Club, The Milky Way Galaxy, Anti Fairy Pact, Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville, Khuzifenq, Dixie, The New Mappers Union, Organization of United Sovereign States, Lardyland, Dream Land, Arconian Empire, The Great Experiment, Ozzy, Bikini Islands, Sector 401, Thanksgiving, Least Developed Countries, The Dawn of Unity, fluffy squishfish, The Okchi Union, Aircraft Manufacturers, Indian Mars, Commonwealth of Maine, The Flying Fishes Bait Shop, Kappa Region, The Library, Old Spirit, Brazzaville, Zambia, United Imperial Union, Golden Dragons, Belfast, The Noodle Shop At The Edge Of Reality, Ecuador, New World Union, Union of South Africa, Union Sovietica de Mordor, The Central Pacific, Federation of Planets Headquarters, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, South pacific gyre, Great Yellow Empire, Latinoamerica Libre, The Puppeteria, Crystal Lake, The Doctor Who Universe, Maryland, Trade Federation, Florida, The Sands, 314159265358979323846264338327950, Patriot Alliance, United States of America, Virginia, Pennsylvania, The Pure Land, MentosLand, TheFreedomRealm, Loony Bin, Usea, Stardew Valley, Memeverse, Meat, Christmas, State Awesome, Montrandecs Neighbours, Turkiye, United States of Femdom, Union of Liberal Nations, Union of Nationalists, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Turkic Union, RAMS, and The Anti Car Force.
Construction of embassies with Noion Pact has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
United Otter Emirates contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in United Otter Emirates
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, United Otter Emirates is ranked 12,927th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Conch Republic of VinVachia||Civil Rights Lovefest Brave Progressives||“Be happy, or not...whatever”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Firebrandington||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise Normal||“Where we bow down to our Xbox Overlords”|
|3.||The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Moo”|
- : The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland agreed to construct embassies with Noion Pact.
- : The Empire of Frenighen of the region Noion Pact proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Raxus Ambassador 7 of the region TheFreedomRealm cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Republic of 4th Kitten Corps of the region TheFreedomRealm ordered the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Republic of TNP Couper of the region Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Jingoistic Military Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Salt Mines of Native Tears of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
- : The Republic of Jacob Mukluk of the region Mordkan Imperial Dominion of Sayville ordered the closure of its embassy in United Otter Emirates.
United Otter Emirates Regional Message Board
I'm a Delegate, like my father before me.
Firebrandington ceased to exist.
Yeah.. lot going on.. I forgot to check in... :(
I made it official now.
I made these extra offices just in case we wind up in a situation where we don't have a delegate. There wouldn't be any way to build, accept/reject embassies, etc.
Since we are founderless currently, the delegate also has "admin" power too.
Yes, I got the title officially. lol
I think we can get influence back if Firebrandington joins the UN or whatever it's called.
It has to do with how long you've been a resident in a region too:
Regional Influence is a rating derived from a given nation's length of residency in one region and the number of World Assembly endorsements. Nations can earn influence (at least two points per day) by remaining in the same region, and by logging in at least once per week. Nations can earn more influence per day by receiving endorsements from other World Assembly members.
But our rank depends on the other Regions around us. I've seen us as high as 11 since Fire got back.
It's quiet in here.