Warzone Africa is a Warzone! The WA Delegate may eject nations as it pleases, but bans are temporary. The region cannot be password-protected and has no Founder.
WA Delegate: The Maritime Squatters' Republic of JonesIsland (elected )
Longest-serving Delegate: The Wumbiot Collective of Hong Kaong (193 days)
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The anti world assembly, Warzone Europe, Warzone Sandbox, Order of the Southern North, Warzone Airspace, Warzone Asia, Yokosuka, Warzone Vacation Resort, The International Polling Zone, Warzone Australia, Osiris, and the Rejected Realms.
Construction of embassies with The Free Nations Region has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in Warzone Africa
World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Warzone Africa is ranked 11,062nd in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Maritime Squatters' Republic of JonesIsland||Corrupt Dictatorship Well-Meaning Dictatorship||“By Land and By Sea”|
|2.||The Theocracy of The eyes of vedan||Psychotic Dictatorship Fascist Dictatorship||“I'm watching you”|
|3.||The Independent Kingdom of Ladios||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“United as One”|
|4.||The Wumbiot Collective of Hong Kaong||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“A Mistake Is Not Made Twice”|
|5.||The Lush Oasis of Pharoahs Haven||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“We honour the gods and in turn the Pharoah”|
|6.||The Empire of Kyrthea||Left-Leaning College State Paradise||“Be our Host!”|
|7.||The Colony of LunarCity||New York Times Democracy Corporate-Dominated Sham Democracy||“FOR THE FEDERATION!”|
|8.||The Empire of Uwumecha2||Corporate Police State Halliburton||“Mission Accomplished”|
|9.||The MacDonald of Kingsburgh||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“per mare per terras”|
|10.||The Empire of Florentine Palace||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
- : The Lush Oasis of Pharoahs Haven agreed to construct embassies with The Free Nations Region.
- : The President of FNR of Crystalsummer of the region The Free Nations Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Warzone Africa and The Rejected Realms.
- : The Czardom of Romanov Alaska departed this region for The United Meritocrats.
- : Embassy established between Osiris and Warzone Africa.
- : The Empire of Uwumecha2 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Embassy established between Warzone Australia and Warzone Africa.
- : The Defender of the Rejected of Kyorgia of the region The Rejected Realms agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Warzone Africa and The International Polling Zone.
- : The Rogue Nation of UpperSnuSnuLandia arrived from The East Pacific.
Warzone Africa Regional Message Board
The Warzone Africa Citizenship Act has passed.
Section 1: Granting of Citizenship
(1) Any nation (provided they are in accordance with the requirements described in Section 1(2) of this act) may apply for citizenship in Warzone Africa by registering their intent to become a native with the Native Chief, the Premier, or any native who is authorized (by both the Native Chief and the Premier) to receive such applications.
(2)(a) An applicant nation must not be controlled by a player who controls another native nation, who controls another applicant nation, or who controls a nation that has been prohibited from citizenship by the Native Council.
(b) An applicant is required to disclose (to the Native Chief and the Premier) any obligations or loyalties to other regions, alliances, or parties which they may have.
(c) An applicant is required to pledge that, effective immediately upon being granted citizenship, no other obligations or loyalties that they may have will bring them into conflict with Warzone Africa and its institutions.
(3) The receiver of a citizenship application is responsible to ensure that both the Native Chief and Premier become aware of that application in a timely and accurate manner.
(4) Citizenship is granted to an applicant nation upon the approval of both the Native Chief and the Premier.
(5) A native nation, controlled by a particular player, may transfer their citizenship to another nation, controlled by that particular player, by registering their intent to do so with the Native Chief or the Premier.
Section 2: Revocation of Citizenship
(1) The Native Council may revoke (by a vote of at least three-fourths, taking place over a period of thirty-six hours) the citizenship of any native who is found to be acting or conspiring to act, intentionally, against Warzone Africa and its institutions.
(2) Such a vote may be called by the Native Chief or the Premier.
(3) Revocation of citizenship by the Native Council implies that the nation from which citizenship has been revoked, is prohibited from citizenship in the future by the Native Council, unless the Native Council should act otherwise.
(4) (a) A native that ceases to exist is recognized as having lost citizenship during the duration of their non-existence.
(b) A native that ceases to exist reaquires their lost citizenship, immediately upon their refoundation, unless legislated otherwise by the Native Council (by a vote of at least three-fourths).
Section 3: Partial Suspension of Citizenship
(1) The citizenship of any native, who can be reasonably suspected of posing an immediate threat to Warzone Africa and its institutions, may be partially suspended, for a maximum time period of ninety-six hours, by order of the Native Chief or the Premier.
(2) A native, should their citizenship be partially suspended, may be expelled from the regional borders of Warzone Africa and may be restricted access to all information other than that pertaining to public elections (including the election for the office of Native Chief), public referenda, and proceedings of the Native Council that relate to the partial suspension of their citizenship.
(3) (a) A native, should their citizenship be partially suspended, retains the right to vote in public elections (including the election for the office of Native Chief) and public referenda.
(b) A Councillor native, should their citizenship be partially suspended, retains the right to vote, in the Native Council, on matters relating directly to the partial suspension of their citizenship, or on the election of the Premier.
(4) The Native Council may (by majority vote, taking place over a period of thirty-six hours) reinstate the full citizenship of that native, before the suspension of the citizenship of that native is set to end, and may (simultaneously and by the same process) prohibit further partial suspensions of the citizenship of that native.
(5) The citizenship of a native may be suspended, by the appropriate judicial authorities, if that native has been duly convicted of a crime for which such suspension is a sentence, as legislated by an act of the Native Council.
Section 4: Entry into Force
(1) This Act enters into force immediately upon its passage by the Native Council (by majority vote, taking place over a period of thirty-six hours).
(2) All natives of Warzone Africa prior to the entry into force of this Act are recognized as natives of Warzone Africa following the entry into force of this Act.
Passed by the Native Council on November 15th, 2019
Hey Tyrannyicalist, thank you for the ideas. I'll read those soon and get back to you with my own thoughts when I have the time. I might be a couple days. Just out of curiosity (not in an accusatory or suspicious tone), who are you and what is your history with the warzones? Of course, if you don't have any history with the warzones and are just taking an interest now, that'sno problem. I was a newcomer to the warzones this past mid-August.
And now for a poll on the topic of suicide. A very particular suicide.
But don't let that get you down. We are holding complimentary therapy sessions for anyone who purchases our new Cranberry Covfefe Mocha just out for the holidays!
Look, it's for Thanksgiving. It's what the people wanted. I may control what our child laborers get, but I can't say no to our customers.