by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

West Europeia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .211212213214215216217. . .1,9511,952»

Post self-deleted by Ramalia Shanatopian.

Chungus World wrote:Great was I any help.

Yes you helped a lot

RP Post
The 5th Infantery Division, with the 10th and 17th as support would begin to draw plans for an invasion of Sicily. Valencia would also make public their claims claiming that if anybody dared enter Sicily they would be met with an ultimatum. The operation led by General Comarca is set to start soon as the Valencian fleet in Ibiza starts to leave their ports preparing the 3 main divisions to land in the island.

The Dutch SouthEast India Company wrote:I got bored

same so I decided to send 200 soldiers to help mainly because they were losing before Ramalia Shanatopian joined

Zattia wrote:Oof, sorry, forgot those are part of Equador XD. Anyway, you still have 50.000 km^2 to claim, do you want any more lands?

Lol i know i'm late but thats because my internet died but yes i would like a bit of Peru please.

Alfafar wrote:RP Post
The 5th Infantery Division, with the 10th and 17th as support would begin to draw plans for an invasion of Sicily. Valencia would also make public their claims claiming that if anybody dared enter Sicily they would be met with an ultimatum. The operation led by General Comarca is set to start soon as the Valencian fleet in Ibiza starts to leave their ports preparing the 3 main divisions to land in the island.

Nope I wont allow this,it is too close to me

The Dutch SouthEast India Company wrote:Yes you helped a lot

great to hear but Ramalia Shanatopian did almost all of the work.

Bitstan wrote:Lol i know i'm late but thats because my internet died but yes i would like a bit of Peru please.

Wanna join the allied powers

Chungus World wrote:great to hear but Ramalia Shanatopian did almost all of the work.

Heh

Bitstan wrote:Lol i know i'm late but thats because my internet died but yes i would like a bit of Peru please.

oof bad internet

Good, let me know what do you doing!

Chungus World wrote:same so I decided to send 200 soldiers to help mainly because they were losing before Ramalia Shanatopian joined

THE CITY HAS BEEN TAKEN

The Dutch SouthEast India Company wrote:THE CITY HAS BEEN TAKEN

Casualties and how many Ramalians died

Chungus World wrote:great to hear but Ramalia Shanatopian did almost all of the work.

Most of the offensive work you helped more on the defensive side which is just as important

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:Heh

but The Dutch SouthEast India Company said I helped a lot with my 200 soldiers.

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:Casualties and how many Ramalians died

About 10,000

I send the navy to the seas near Sicily to try to show the Alfafarians to back off

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:Nope I wont allow this,it is too close to me

I don't really care about you being ''unhappy'' with this. It's for strategy porpuses, It's an island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, so of course I want it. Also the fact that if you try to do something It's already too late, the ships are already on their way.

The Dutch SouthEast India Company wrote:Most of the offensive work you helped more on the defensive side which is just as important

So I was still pretty important.

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:I send the navy to the seas near Sicily to try to show the Alfafarians to back off

Another crisis

Chungus World wrote:So I was still pretty important.

Yep

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:I send the navy to the seas near Sicily to try to show the Alfafarians to back off

You know that you can't do that yet, you have not even prepared the fleet.

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:Wanna join the allied powers

Sure!

Alfafar wrote:I don't really care about you being ''unhappy'' with this. It's for strategy porpuses, It's an island in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, so of course I want it. Also the fact that if you try to do something It's already too late, the ships are already on their way.

Well I guess time to invade Valencia,and Wrongdenmark did own it first.

Ramalia Shanatopian wrote:I send the navy to the seas near Sicily to try to show the Alfafarians to back off

Another crisis

«12. . .211212213214215216217. . .1,9511,952»

Advertisement