WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Where the future is behind the moon
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Where the future is behind the moon is ranked 1,689th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Technocratic Socialist State of Autland 1||Democratic Socialists Ordinary Caring Intelligent World Citizens||“Equality, justice, and peace”|
|2.||The Autonomous Police State of Optiplex 580||Iron Fist Socialists Equality and Tolerance Society||“Spera in auctoritate”|
|3.||The Empire of Zoinks||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy Fascists||“Zoinks!”|
|4.||The Republic of Saint Alversagous Uniania||Father Knows Best State Suspiciously Conservative Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Empire of Bharadwaj||Iron Fist Consumerists Imperialist Pig Dog Oppressors||“Win on Merit not favours”|
- : Qratan ceased to exist.
- : The Corporations of New Cybercity departed this region for New CyberPasterys.
- : Zanx frels ceased to exist.
- : Kevoro lost WA Delegate status.
- : Kevoro ceased to exist.
- : Eshin empire ceased to exist.
- : Gildar departed this region for Solid Kingdom.
- : Gildar arrived from Balder.
- : The United Socialist States of New McHarryVille departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
- : Tresdent ceased to exist.
Where the future is behind the moon Regional Message Board
Did we ever agree to end this war?
I thought I sent a trade deal to satisfy your craving?
I somehow live again. Still don't got internet at my new place.
I might restore my national flag when I get back home at night.
Alright, I'm going to travel around NS for a while. Might come round again but for now, Auf Wiedersehen!
Farewell my bloody brother!
This is a formal farewell to everyone in Where the Future is Behind the Moon!
I want to thank you for making this my home but, unfortunately, I believe our home has simple died out. I wish you all well and that perhaps one day this place will be reborn again.