by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Wintreath Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .2,0712,0722,0732,0742,0752,0762,077. . .2,1262,127»

Rip my wildlife and 4 billion ecnomic output. hello
682000 bombs and maybe that is too many tell me if it is and my curency is now worthless because my nation has hyperinflation and the inflation rate is 126786% and my nation GDP to debt is now 682%. My econmy is now bad compared before. ugh

Nokvinia wrote:wow, no idea there was this much lore, well massive thanks to both of you guys for explaining the situation!

No worries! Me Sakiria and the The Ursian Empire all have pretty extensive factbooks for lore based things. I also have a full story Iím working on for my nations recent history. The first 6 chapters are out and can be found at the bottom of my factbook page. When a new chapter comes out I make a post with link on it here as well.

The Greenlandic North wrote:The Wintreath Monthly releases tomorrow (10AM CST)
anyone want to subscribe?

I'll subscribe

Good news, my fellow nations of Wintreath! Our proud nation, Cozia, is now in the process of constructing embassies of foreign nations and states. These embassies are used for foreign affairs, negotiations, meetings, and other diplomatic relations.

In order to open up an embassy in the nation of Cozia, please write me a telegram. If you like, you can include details about your embassy and which Cozian city you would like the embassy in (not mandatory).

I am making a space in my National Factbook for a list of these embassies and their locations.

May the prosperous and peaceful foreign relations between Cozia and your nations continue!

Uniopolis, The Stigyan Triumvirate, Sakiria, and Magicker islands

Cozia wrote:Good news, my fellow nations of Wintreath! Our proud nation, Cozia, is now in the process of constructing embassies of foreign nations and states. These embassies are used for foreign affairs, negotiations, meetings, and other diplomatic relations.

In order to open up an embassy in the nation of Cozia, please write me a telegram. If you like, you can include details about your embassy and which Cozian city you would like the embassy in (not mandatory).

I am making a space in my National Factbook for a list of these embassies and their locations.

May the prosperous and peaceful foreign relations between Cozia and your nations continue!

Open one in New Nuuk

What's this whole "Best Nation In the World" thing? Is that new, or have I just missed it?

its brand new thing, as far as im aware

Nokvinia wrote:its brand new thing, as far as im aware

Well not to demean any other nation, but we are the 7th "best nation" in Wintreath!

Uniopolis, W Amadeus Mozart, and Magicker islands

My nation has now so many nukes.

If Iím a best nation

Our nation would like to applaud our fellow Wintreath member Altanse for currently being ranked the 1st best nation in the world!

We would also like to thank the nations of Sakiria and The Greenlandic North for cooresponding with Cozia to build embassies. If any other nations would like to do so, send our Department of Foreign Relations a telegram.

Cozia wrote:Our nation would like to applaud our fellow Wintreath member Altanse for currently being ranked the 1st best nation in the world!

We would also like to thank the nations of Sakiria and The Greenlandic North for cooresponding with Cozia to build embassies. If any other nations would like to do so, send our Department of Foreign Relations a telegram.

Expect one soon.

atlanse will be replaced by this nation
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Alright, who let the rickroller into the Wintreath council chambers?

Cozia wrote:Alright, who let the rickroller into the Wintreath council chambers?

*sweats*
by *stutters*
embassies

Cozia wrote:Our nation would like to applaud our fellow Wintreath member Altanse for currently being ranked the 1st best nation in the world!

We would also like to thank the nations of Sakiria and The Greenlandic North for cooresponding with Cozia to build embassies. If any other nations would like to do so, send our Department of Foreign Relations a telegram.

Correction: Altanse is #1 best in Wintreath, not the world.

Current #1 in the world is Pot Smoke.

Penguin Dictators wrote:Correction: Altanse is #1 best in Wintreath, not the world.

Current #1 in the world is Pot Smoke.

yes

Penguin Dictators wrote:Correction: Altanse is #1 best in Wintreath, not the world.

Current #1 in the world is Pot Smoke.

At the time when I posted that, Altanse was #1 in the world.

SURPRISE WACKY RMB DAY
haha none of you saw that coming

Post by Sakiria suppressed by French Albania.

French Albania wrote:SURPRISE WACKY RMB DAY
haha none of you saw that coming

inhales NANI?!

Karktopials wrote:atlanse will be replaced by this nation
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

(Ooh, give you up)
(Ooh, give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching, but
You're too shy to say it
Inside, we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

april fool joke

Post self-deleted by Uueidhhd.

Post by The Stigyan Triumvirate suppressed by French Albania.

French Albania wrote:SURPRISE WACKY RMB DAY
haha none of you saw that coming

I just checked discord and couldnít find the wacky day rules. Are you being serious or is this an April fools joke?

Post by Ruguo suppressed by French Albania.

The Stigyan Triumvirate wrote:I just checked discord and couldnít find the wacky day rules. Are you being serious or is this an April fools joke?

he's serious and there's no announcement, just the change to the wfe

as for me I'm not doing this one because I don't like the rule

Cya on the flip side

Post by Sakiria suppressed by French Albania.

Nations of Wintreath, what is your version of the Medal of Honor?

Mine is the Sakirian Royal Cross (for the Kingdom Era) and formerly the Jenseian Cross (for the Republic Era, named after President Julio Jensey, who rebuilt the country after the Second World War).

«12. . .2,0712,0722,0732,0742,0752,0762,077. . .2,1262,127»

Advertisement