by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Worms Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23242526272829. . .5152»

The Outer Blub Islets wrote:Iím real sorry to hear this.
Thatís never fun. Iíve been there
It almost feels like two whole years wasted.
But God used it for my good (Romans 8:28) and He will use it for your good as well.

(For me it was after two years)

Blue Carnation wrote:He has good reasons. I've been trying to be patient with him. I might wait a couple more weeks before confronting him about it. I want to give it a chance, you know?

no that's what I did with my boyfriend...they are mistreating you, they have no reason to leave that long...at all...

The Outer Blub Islets wrote:Iím real sorry to hear this.
Thatís never fun. Iíve been there
It almost feels like two whole years wasted.
But God used it for my good (Romans 8:28) and He will use it for your good as well.

I keep on begging for him back...and he seems upset by our breakup and I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Masayang Babae wrote:Guys me and my boyfriend had an argument and broke up...and now im sad...

I'm so, so sorry. If you need someone to talk to, my telegrams are always open to you.
You should really take care of yourself right now. Chai tea can be very comforting.

San Fuego wrote:I'm so, so sorry. If you need someone to talk to, my telegrams are always open to you.
You should really take care of yourself right now. Chai tea can be very comforting.

I'm just in the shock of it all.

Masayang Babae wrote:I'm just in the shock of it all.

God will give you strength to get through it. After your heart heals, He'll guide you so you can find someone more compatible.

Masayang Babae wrote:I'm just in the shock of it all.

Understandable. God will take care of you through this, even if it seems like the end of the world. I'm going to pray for you.

Masayang Babae wrote:no that's what I did with my boyfriend...they are mistreating you, they have no reason to leave that long...at all...

I keep on begging for him back...and he seems upset by our breakup and I don't want to hurt his feelings.

Yeah I cried for like two months. She broke up with me the day before St. Patrickís day and even though Iím Irish I didnít even care about wearing green lol. I was so upset and my confidence was so down I was like, is my voice not deep enough? Am I not manly enough? But no.
My identity is found in Christ. Not her. Not no other. Only in Him. Nothing else matters for if we have Him, everything else is only extra, an add on.

The Outer Blub Islets wrote:Yeah I cried for like two months. She broke up with me the day before St. Patrickís day and even though Iím Irish I didnít even care about wearing green lol. I was so upset and my confidence was so down I was like, is my voice not deep enough? Am I not manly enough? But no.
My identity is found in Christ. Not her. Not no other. Only in Him. Nothing else matters for if we have Him, everything else is only extra, an add on.

Inspirational and inspiring to say

However him and I got back together because this girl talked to him and I and she talked to him about why he's wrong and he apologized sincerely and genuinely wants to improve.

I found out Mason profaned the Bible because he was angry at me. Then a girl educated Mason, and he felt sorry and told us why he did it.

Masayang Babae wrote:I found out Mason profaned the Bible because he was angry at me. Then a girl educated Mason, and he felt sorry and told us why he did it.

That's good! I'm glad you figured it out! It sounds like you both need to have better communication with each other.

Speaking of communication.. I think it's long past time for me to pick up the phone and talk to mine. Wish me luck!

Masayang Babae wrote:Inspirational and inspiring to say

However him and I got back together because this girl talked to him and I and she talked to him about why he's wrong and he apologized sincerely and genuinely wants to improve.

I pray that this experience brings him closer to God and that, Lord Willing, he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Itís so easy and simple to do, and plus this decision results in an eternity in Heaven. What a trade off?! As opposed to Hell as we all deserve. What a gift open to all of us salvation is.

Blue Carnation wrote:That's good! I'm glad you figured it out! It sounds like you both need to have better communication with each other.

Speaking of communication.. I think it's long past time for me to pick up the phone and talk to mine. Wish me luck!

Yess! I hope he answers you, you guys definitely need communication...we lacked communication..badly

The Outer Blub Islets wrote:I pray that this experience brings him closer to God and that, Lord Willing, he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Itís so easy and simple to do, and plus this decision results in an eternity in Heaven. What a trade off?! As opposed to Hell as we all deserve. What a gift open to all of us salvation is.

I keep trying to tell him this but he came saying Christianity is pagan and says that we evolved from bacteria, it's more ridiculous to believe we evolved from bacteria than to believe God created us. I mean seriously? As if a human being and everything else just came from some, bacteria.

The Outer Blub Islets wrote:I pray that this experience brings him closer to God and that, Lord Willing, he accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Itís so easy and simple to do, and plus this decision results in an eternity in Heaven. What a trade off?! As opposed to Hell as we all deserve. What a gift open to all of us salvation is.

Blue Carnation

Also the Bible club accepted me and so I am going to attend the Bible club

Masayang Babae wrote:Blue Carnation

Also the Bible club accepted me and so I am going to attend the Bible club

Is that like a Bible study?

Masayang Babae wrote:Yess! I hope he answers you, you guys definitely need communication...we lacked communication..badly

He didn't pick up... Maybe he'll call me back later.

Blue Carnation wrote:He didn't pick up... Maybe he'll call me back later.

....heís probably cheating...

Blue Carnation wrote:Is that like a Bible study?

Itís a Christian club & we all study a Bible xD

Masayang Babae wrote:....he’s probably cheating...

I guess that's one possibility. I could be a free bird and not know it yet.

Masayang Babae wrote:It’s a Christian club & we all study a Bible xD

That sounds fun

So glad my first embassy is with you guys!!
God bless you all!!

The Con is On! UCR Con returns for 22 - 25 November. Book your stall now. Watch this thread for entry instructions.

Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Second Triumvirate in the U.C.E.O.T.W. Times
- Airspace issues in the Force Flyer
- The sky is the llama in the Levellers Chronicle
- Lasagne wrapped up in The Times
- Something for the weekend from NS Today: https://nationstates.news/weekend-edition-november-17th-2019/1672/
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet

Christmas is coming! Get involved in the preparations.
Raptastical Sly Sessions with NS Musix Studio
Showdown! Vote in Planet X's Versus Series
🎲🎲 Craps 🎲🎲 at the Sands

Thought for the day... Forgiveness is part of keeping oneself unstained from the world. If we hold onto things from the past long enough they will eventually corrupt us.

Blue Carnation wrote:Thought for the day... Forgiveness is part of keeping oneself unstained from the world. If we hold onto things from the past long enough they will eventually corrupt us.

Amen

Blue CarnationThe New Christian Empire The Outer Blub Islets Ndaku

So I prayed yesterday I will do anything for Jesus and even if my boyfriend isnít good for me, cut it off, and if I canít do it myself do it for me God.

And then I was preaching the Gospel & showing him literal by truth and then he got angry started cursing me out saying itís bs and my beliefs and started saying F God and F Hell and F Heaven and blah demons arenít real and I kept saying the proof and he got angrier and said ďf youĒ and stuff like that then said my love is fake lol. So he dumped me, got what i prayed for. Said he made a deal with the devil but he doesnít believe it. And then he blocked me.

Then he said: find yourself another boyfriend

And i said ďI donít care about boys right nowĒ

He showed his true colors dumped & blocked me and I prayed about this yesterday so God taught me i need to focus on HIM and if I do get a man, i be equally yolked with a true man of Christ not the lust of the flesh

«12. . .23242526272829. . .5152»

Advertisement