WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Free Mind of Huang Po
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Mecca, Stonehenge, Buddhism, Sufism, Tibet, Taoism, The Himalayas, Zen, Buddhist Communism, The Order of Buddhist and Hindu Nations, Java, Bali, Dubai, Devon, Goa, Los Angeles, and 12 others.Republic of Italy, Lhasa, Varanasi, Medina, Aden, Hippy Haven, Buddhist Region of Jambudvipan, The Woods, Cymru, Czechia, Buddha, and Taiwan.
Zen Buddhism contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Zen Buddhism
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Zen Buddhism is ranked 23,193rd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Free Mind of Huang Po||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“No Creation No Destruction”|
|2.||The Mahāyāna of Mandalas||Left-wing Utopia Utopia||“Impermanence”|
|3.||The Platform Sutra of Hui Neng||Liberal Democratic Socialists Open-Minded Education State||“The dead tree comes alive”|
- : The Kingdom of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Zemnia.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Zenda.
- : The Republic of Brontosaurus of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Algebra and Geometry of the region Math fans proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Zen Buddhism.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Zen Buddhism.
- : The Aryan Supremacy of Mecha Bavarian of the region Aryan Resistance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Collegno departed this region for Arc Aile.
- : The Republic of Collegno arrived from Lazarus.
Zen Buddhism Regional Message Board
"Buddhas move freely through birth and death, appearing and disappearing at will. They can't be restrained by karma or overcome by devils. Once mortals see their nature, all attachments end.
Awareness isn't hidden. But you can only find it right now....if you really want to find the Way, don't hold on to anything.
Once you put an end to karma and nurture your awareness, any attachments that remain will come to an end.
Understanding comes naturally."
Terms For Embassies
1. All requests for an embassy must require that,
- The Region must have 5 or more members
- The Region must have a clean record
2. All FE Embassies may (now or later) be withdrawn from Regions due to residential relations or Officer relations, once the embassy
is withdrawn then it may or may not be able to reapply to FE (Based on criteria from No. 1)
3. If the embassy list goes over 200, then no more requests are to be taken due to the surplus of embassies
4. If the Region is inactive or has been raided, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
Terms For Diplomatic Interactions
1. Spamming or disturbance of peace will result in an automatic ban on the nation and a warning to the visitor's Region. If it does not stop, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
2. We must have a way to contact the leaders of the Region during an emergency, important request, etc. If it is not possible, then the FE Embassy will be withdrawn
Concerning this great matter, the Tao, everyone has possessed it from the beginning. It is always with each of you. The difficulty is that from the very no-beginning-time the Wonderful Illumination has been covered over by seeds of passion, streams of thought, the flow of conceptualization, and deeply rooted habitual thinking. Therefore, we have never been able to grasp the actual realization itself, but instead have wandered among the shadows of delusory thoughts about mind, body, and the world.
Previously, the Buddha and Patriarchs who incarnated in this world, through the use of thousands of words and various methods, preached the Dharma. All their teachings were nothing but instruments to crush the habitual "clingings" infecting human thought. There is no Dharma in the sense of something real or concrete in that which they have handed down to us. The so-called practice or work is merely a method for purifying the shadows of our habitual thinking and flowing thoughts.
To concentrate all one’s efforts to this end is called "work." If suddenly the surging thoughts stop, one clearly sees that his self-mind is originally pure, genuine, vast, illuminating, perfect, and devoid of objects. This is called "Wu." There is nothing outside of the mind, nothing which can be worked upon, and nothing to be enlightened…. However, the egotistic passions, long-accumulated and rooted within us, are difficult to wipe out.
The first step you should take in Zen work is to forget about all understanding and knowledge and concentrate on one thought. Firmly believe that your self-mind is originally pure and clear, without the slightest trace of any existence – bright, perfect, and ubiquitous throughout the entire universe. From the beginning there was no body, mind, or world, nor any erroneous thoughts or infective passions.
Search out the point where your thoughts arise and disappear. See where a thought arises and vanishes. Keep this point in mind and try to break right through it. Take up this awareness as if holding a sharp sword in your hand.
Abruptly, the violence of mind stops;
Inner body, outer world -both are transparently clear. After the great overturn The great Voidness is broken through.
Oh! How freely the myriad
Manifestations come and go!
Han Shan 1545-1623